Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him (3190 Views)

My Wife Lied About Her Genotype / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
You were intending but you were the one that showed your hubby the pictures that sent him home, still you were intending. Is your hubby a f00l not to have known his money was missing all these years or what exactly? Messiah, you got there and saved the situation and I hope you people settled that boy for all his work o, you hate him, like he doesn't hate you more, mschew. angry
Mrs yes we will settle him based on number of yrs he spent with us ok? U mean I should keep quite and see him scatter Hubby's efforts. Keep on commenting like a foolish woman. I don't care ok?

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Just imagine, your hubby's friend wanting to beat a 24 years old man shows how you people think of them, them say them say, people were complaining all that and more, yet he wasn't sent home till you got there, madam biko juo onwe gi ajaju, anyi ma way ndi Oga na madam, na today? Abegi. undecided
Trust you to be blunt where I'm trying to pass the message across gently. Why would anyone go through a 24 abi 26 year old adult's phone? I daresay the rest of his action after the incident (I.e mouthing off and claiming he also sleeps with prostitutes) was a defense mechanism to try retain his pride and assert that he's a man (lol) since he's already been treated like a child. OP just take correction and also know that you will be blamed for things that aren't even your fault much less the ones you initiated.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Just imagine, your hubby's friend wanting to beat a 24 years old man shows how you people think of them, them say them say, people were complaining all that and more, yet he wasn't sent home till you got there, madam biko juo onwe gi ajaju, anyi ma way ndi Oga na madam, na today? Abegi. undecided
lolxxxxxxxxxx u sounds so sad. Dear why?
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
crackhaus:

gringringrin
You are laughing, this story just dey vex me. grin grin grin

Coming here to act innocent when she's the one that caused the trouble in the first place. As if everybody is a mumu, duh! angry angry angry
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:
Mrs yes we will settle him based on number of yrs he spent with us ok? U mean I should keep quite and see him scatter Hubby's efforts. Keep on commenting like a foolish woman. I don't care ok?
Effort that was not scattered all the while he was there abi? I ask again, is your husband a dumb@ss not to know when a business he's been running for years, probably before meeting you was about to be scattered? What do you even know about the business in the first place to make you determine it was on the verge of failure? You are a very wicked woman and you'll get your reward if you don't Change. You don't care, yet you are the one losing sleep over what people at home are saying about you, no worry, shebi you people will still come home for Xmas one day, e ga fu nke toru beati.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:
lolxxxxxxxxxx u sounds so sad. Dear why?
I am sad because you tried to snatch away an opportunity for a better life for a fatherless poor boy. People like you think because they have it better than certain people(especially those in their care) it makes them higher humans and the icing on the cake is that, you lots after doing what you do, fold your hands and walk like someone who isn't able to hurt a fly, pretending to be mother Theresa, that really saddens me a whole lot.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by crackhaus: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
You are laughing, this story just dey vex me. grin grin grin

Coming here to act innocent when she's the one that caused the trouble in the first place. As if everybody is a mumu, duh! angry angry angry
I'm finding it funny cos you're female, you saw it, and dropping it like it's hot. cheesy

It's a little obvious she has always had it in for the young man (even though he might actually be an ass), but of course let's not dwell on that...lol. gringrin
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
cococandy:

Trust you to be blunt where I'm trying to pass the message across gently. Why would anyone go through a 24 abi 26 year old adult's phone? I daresay the rest of his action after the incident (I.e mouthing off and claiming he also sleeps with prostitutes) was a defense mechanism to try retain his pride and assert that he's a man (lol) since he's already been treated like a child. OP just take correction and also know that you will be blamed for things that aren't even your fault much less the ones you initiated.
That is if he even said any of those things sef. Seriously this OP needs to change her ways and someone has to tell her but since all of you are looking at her face, I am ever ready to play bad cop. grin
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Effort that was not scattered all the while he was there abi? I ask again, is your husband a dumb@ss not to know when a business he's been running for years, probably before meeting you was about to be scattered? What do you even know about the business in the first place to make you determine it was on the verge of failure? You are a very wicked woman and you'll get your reward if you don't Change. You don't care, yet you are the one losing sleep over what people at home are saying about you, no worry, shebi you people will still come home for Xmas one day, e ga fu nke toru beati.
Haha haha haha haha dis woman u are funny ooo i can be disturbed by what people I know say abt me just 4 a while but can Neva be disturbed abt what brainless online thing type ok? From ur comments I know u are more wicked dan Jezebel so pls hold ur wickedness and frustrations because I know things like u can Neva seek growth of who so ever slowpoke u r married to rather u will seek for his down fall. As for me I will use my whole strength to fight for my family for the fact I won't do dat to wicked anybody. I repeat no body can insult or scatter his effort under my roof. U can go and hug transformer inugo nwanyioma. As for God's reward, He had been ever faithful to us and I will always be thankful and Loyal to Him.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
crackhaus:

I'm finding it funny cos you're female, saw it, and dropping it like it's hot. cheesy

It's a little obvious she has always had it in for the young man (even though he might actually be an ass), but of course let's not dwell on that...lol. gringrin
True, the dude may have been rude to her a couple of times but I'm sure her attitude didn't help either.

Like we all don't know how the average Nigerian igbo man sees himself, they already have issues as a result of their society tongue and if you must win them to your side, don't go and be using force because you are in a place of authority, thinking you can command them anyhow, they will just not gree.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:
Haha haha haha haha dis woman u are funny ooo i can be disturbed by what people I know say abt me just 4 a while but can Neva be disturbed abt what brainless online thing type ok? From ur comments I know u are more wicked dan Jezebel so pls hold ur wickedness and frustrations because I know things like u can Neva seek growth of who so ever slowpoke u r married to rather u will seek for his down fall. As for me I will use my whole strength to fight for my family for the fact I won't do dat to wicked anybody. I repeat no body can insult or scatter his effort under my roof. U can go and hug transformer inugo nwanyioma. As for God's reward, He had been ever faithful to us and I will always be thankful and Loyal to Him.
Nwanne nke a e na ko bu zi akuko, just change and stop being wicked.

The problem with empty brains like you is that they think everyone is out to get them because they make some money, stop being superstitious and if you love your husband so much, you won't be causing trouble for him, because of you, he now has enemies in the village, retrace your step while there's still time or you just may end up like one of those evil women in the nollywood flicks, people like you use as guidelines for your lives.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
I am sad because you tried to snatch away an opportunity for a better life for a fatherless poor boy. People like you think because they have it better than certain people(especially those in their care) it makes them higher humans and the icing on the cake is that, you lots after doing what you do, fold your hands and walk like someone who isn't able to hurt a fly, pretending to be mother Theresa, that really saddens me a whole lot.
Hahahahaha u lied indeed u are frustrated or maybe give me ur contact let me send him to u because u may be a prostitude. He loves them and like sleeping with them. How do u see dat sweety? Haha haha haha haha
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
That is if he even said any of those things sef. Seriously this OP needs to change her ways and someone has to tell her but since all of you are looking at her face, I am ever ready to play bad cop. grin
looking at face ke?
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Nwanne nke a e na ko bu zi akuko, just change and stop being wicked.

The problem with empty brains like you is that they think everyone is out to get them because they make some money, stop being superstitious and if you love your husband so much, you won't be causing trouble for him, because of you, he now has enemies in the village, retrace your step while there's still time or you just may end up like one of those evil women in the nollywood flicks, people like you use as guidelines for your lives.
Hahahahahahaha. D only enemy everybody should pray to have is people like u dat supports evil. We don't embrace evil rather we run away from it. Pls repent and stop supporting evil b4 it will be too late for u and ur household. Ask those dat support bad things devil always visit them and their household don't bring curse to urself. Okay?
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
cococandy:
looking at face ke?
Being subtle is what I meant, abi you no understand pidgin again ni.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:
Hahahahaha u lied indeed u are frustrated or maybe give me ur contact let me send him to u because u may be a prostitude. He loves them and like sleeping with them. How do u see dat sweety? Haha haha haha haha
Kaira333:
Hahahahahahaha. D only enemy everybody should pray to have is people like u dat supports evil. We don't embrace evil rather we run away from it. Pls repent and stop supporting evil b4 it will be too late for u and ur household. Ask those dat support bad things deviltheir household don't bring curse to urself. Okay?
I don't see how my being a prostitute or not is the issue here, come to think of it sef, how are we sure you didn't try to seduce the young man and he rejected you, promoting you to make up stories against him, you know like potipher's wife things in the Bible, this one you are dishing out the word prostitute snyhow , a boy that helped build your hubby's business is now evil because he was allegedly rude to you, anyways your case no chop belleful, you have been given good advice, listen if you have any iota of wisdom.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by lilmax(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
But OP na wa for you o, the boy doesn't respect you bla bla bla, I understand human beings to an extent, respect is reciprocal, I'm 98% percent sure you got there and wanted them to know a new mayor was in town, that's cool but still, you could've down it without making them feel little, the fact that you felt the need to show your hubby pictures of the dude in the various places mentioned, suggesting it was your money that he stole to flex with, is an indicator that you already had it out for the nigga. undecided

I have male relatives in that age range and they are adults too even if you are older, I believe in treating people the way you'd like to be treated were you in their place, if you push them too much they react, plus you tend to forget the Nigerian mentality of "we are men" diplomacy is very important in such issues, I don't even understand why should be bossing the young man around especially as regards that business, after all they've been doing it for years before you got there, why the need to go and start scrutinising them asking irrelevant questions? Like your hubby didn't know he was capable before leaving him in charge? So which one come be why didn't he tell you before moving boxes?

I dare say you are largely part of why your hubby sent him away, you whispered in his ear so don't come here and be forming innocentina, as if the young man cannot have a life because he works for you and your hubby, no be where person work e dey chop? angry angry angry
let me take it that this account was hacked undecided
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by lolaluv1(f): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
You were intending but you were the one that showed your hubby the pictures that sent him home, still you were intending. Is your hubby a f00l not to have known his money was missing all these years or what exactly? Messiah, you got there and saved the situation and I hope you people settled that boy for all his work o, you hate him, like he doesn't hate you more, mschew. angry

Hi Freecocoa my love. Longest time. kiss kiss

I have to say I disagree with you here (very rare occurrence melove). I don't think any woman would keep her eye open and watch her husband being fleeced.
And her husband might not know the guy has been taking money to the extent of visiting expensive eateries and hotels.

Where he went wrong is living an ostentatious albeit secret lifestyle on his uncle's money. If every single one of the serving boys were to do what he was doing, then the master would have been wrecked in no time.

Also, the uncle has a say over the guy's private life. I had the opportunity to talk to a guy serving with an iron rod dealer. From what he said, you serve unwaveringly both uncle [i]and[/i]wife. You serve uncle in the shop. You serve wife at home. In essence you extend the same respect reserved for your uncle to his wife. Until the set time where he settles you and you get your own shop. Even at that, your uncle's authority still stands to a certain extent. Because he has to guide you to help you become as successful as he is, even greater. He can stop you from getting married by locking your shop, if it is to the detriment of your business.

It might not seem ideal, but it has been a recipe for success and the reason there are so many successful ibo businesses in the world today.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Nancy2016: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
@kaira333: The way you are responding to those who don't agree with your actions shows that you have a very combative spirit. There was no need to call Freecocoa a prostitute. Looking at the situation you could have let the status quo remain. Do you think your husband was not aware of the "stealing" done by that boy? He probably let it happen because he did not consider it to be significant and maybe the benefits he gained from the guy's service was more than the loss in earnings. I have a cousin who is fond of inflating the prices of things. We all know that but some of us still send him on errands because as a hustler he is aware of a lot more things than most of us, especially those of us who live abroad and want things done back home. That's the price we pay in order to get service from him. Sometimes it is just best to choose your battles especially when it concerns family members.
Regarding his use of prostitutes, he is a grown up. You cannot use your moral compass to judge other people. As long as it is not done under your roof and the ladies are of legal age, then it is no business of yours.

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by lolaluv1(f): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:

Very wrong of you to do this. To your fellow woman? Haba! See how you even spelt pro. stitute sef. If Freecocoa should start with you ehn, wa gbaa. angry angry
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by crackhaus: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
True, the dude may have been rude to her a couple of times but I'm sure her attitude didn't help either.

Like we all don't know how the average Nigerian igbo man sees himself, they already have issues as a result of their society tongue and if you must win them to your side, don't go and be using force because you are in a place of authority, thinking you can command them anyhow, they will just not gree.
I don't think its even particular with just Igbo men. grin
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
lolaluv1:

Very wrong of you to do this. To your fellow woman? Haba! See how you even spelt pro. stitute sef. If Freecocoa should start with you ehn, wa gbaa. angry angry
yeah dear she may have graduated from prostitute to prostitude.

Anyway dat is by d way. She started all d whole insult even calling my hubby dumb ass. Just cross check and know if am not saying d truth. I don't look for people's wahala but I won't allow anyone to insult me especially online and get away with dat.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nancy2016:
@kaira333: The way you are responding to those who don't agree with your actions shows that you have a very combative spirit. There was no need to call Freecocoa a prostitute. Looking at the situation you could have let the status quo remain. Do you think your husband was not aware of the "stealing" done by that boy? He probably let it happen because he did not consider it to be significant and maybe the benefits he gained from the guy's service was more than the loss in earnings. I have a cousin who is fond of inflating the prices of things. We all know that but some of us still send him on errands because as a hustler he is aware of a lot more things than most of us, especially those of us who live abroad and want things done back home. That's the price we pay in order to get service from him. Sometimes it is just best to choose your battles especially when it concerns family members.
Regarding his use of prostitutes, he is a grown up. You cannot use your moral compass to judge other people. As long as it is not done under your roof and the ladies are of legal age, then it is no business of yours.
ok dear thanks but dat ur friend first look for my wahala. Its well.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Vikky014(f): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:
Sweety marriage is not easy ooo. Na only God's grace. Haters are much.
babe u cant please evry1. jst b urslf simple..hw r u?
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Vikky014:
babe u cant please evry1. jst b urslf simple..hw r u?
Na so ooo. Kul ooo hope u are bubbling in the lord grin grin
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't see how my being a prostitute or not is the issue here, come to think of it sef, how are we sure you didn't try to seduce the young man and he rejected you, promoting you to make up stories against him, you know like potipher's wife things in the Bible, this one you are dishing out the word prostitute snyhow , a boy that helped build your hubby's business is now evil because he was allegedly rude to you, anyways your case no chop belleful, you have been given good advice, listen if you have any iota of wisdom.
Hahahahahahahahahah u don expose urself lolxxxxxx. U don talk what u always do. Pls repent oooooo and remember not everybody is like u lolxxxxxxxxxx.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
lolaluv1:

Hi Freecocoa my love. Longest time. kiss kiss

I have to say I disagree with you here (very rare occurrence melove). I don't think any woman would keep her eye open and watch her husband being fleeced.
And her husband might not know the guy has been taking money to the extent of visiting expensive eateries and hotels.

Where he went wrong is living an ostentatious albeit secret lifestyle on his uncle's money. If every single one of the serving boys were to do what he was doing, then the master would have been wrecked in no time.

Also, the uncle has a say over the guy's private life. I had the opportunity to talk to a guy serving with an iron rod dealer. From what he said, you serve unwaveringly both uncle [i]and[/i]wife. You serve uncle in the shop. You serve wife at home. In essence you extend the same respect reserved for your uncle to his wife. Until the set time where he settles you and you get your own shop. Even at that, your uncle's authority still stands to a certain extent. Because he has to guide you to help you become as successful as he is, even greater. He can stop you from getting married by locking your shop, if it is to the detriment of your business.

It might not seem ideal, but it has been a recipe for success and the reason there are so many successful ibo businesses in the world today.
Hey, longest time, I've missed you sweets. It's cool, we can't always agree love.

I do understand what you mean but then, how are we sure the said boy actually stole the money? These guy may have worked for that money by inflating prices, he may have gotten tips too, plus how does she know he paid for the eateries and hotels? Just being at an eatery or hotel doesn't mean one spent a fortune there, some people go to such places, buy a bottle of coke and then take pictures like no tomorrow.grin

While Oga and madam deserve respect, it would also be nice to treat people nicely, I mean these boys aren't slaves just because life may have put them in such positions, if this woman here is the angel she is trying to parade herself as, she won't count every little thing the guy may have done, talking about how they owe her "big respect" or whatever, like she has no faults. Her hubby started that business and have been running it for years with those boys, lola you can't tell me he won't know if he's being fleeced to the extent the woman is suggesting, I mean, he is the business man after all, anyways na them sabi, I'm just glad she said they settled the young man, some people wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Vikky014(f): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:
Na so ooo. Kul ooo hope u are bubbling in the lord grin grin
yes honey
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Nancy2016: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:
ok dear thanks but dat ur friend first look for my wahala. Its well.

You are welcome.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by zaynie(f): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sabicleaners Home|Office Cleaning Service in Abuja / Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion / My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.