Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Henrietta Has Got Married To Harrison - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Henrietta Has Got Married To Harrison (1095 Views)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henrietta Has Got Married To Harrison by Orikinla(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2006
I am happy for my black and beautiful friend Oghafua Henrietta as she got married to handsome Harrison Douglas today in a beautiful and wonderful wedding at the Christ Embassy Church in Rumuorosi in Port Harcourt, Rivers State of Nigeria.

May God bless the new family.
Re: Henrietta Has Got Married To Harrison by edygirl(f): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2006
Who are they?
Re: Henrietta Has Got Married To Harrison by Orikinla(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2006
Henrietta is a good friend and a member of the Spy Police at the Nigeria LNG Bonny Plant Complex in Nigeria. Her husband is an engineer at the Nigera LNG.
They appreciate Nairaland.
Re: Henrietta Has Got Married To Harrison by edygirl(f): 12:45am On Dec 18, 2006
Oh, I see. I wish them luck in their marriage.
Re: Henrietta Has Got Married To Harrison by Olulayomi(f): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2006
Orikinla, I congratulated your friends on their wedding and really wished them happy married life but wait o!, the funniest aspect of it was that I heard about this wedding from a friend who was there too.  He told me it went well and was wonderful.  Fortunately or unfortunately that was the last reasonable discussion I had with the guy before he took to his heels on hearing somethings that has never happened to somebody before ever in this life that happened to me, that is, an offence that has never being committed by a living soul which  was committed by me.

Anyway, marriage is not a bed of roses according to some funny stories, I used to hear from some of my friends who are married, How I wish I could stay single forever and just adopt one or two more baby(s), so that my son would not be lonely but with this tempting offer before me, which I may not be able to resist - Unh Help me God.

However, I wish the couples the best, and plenty, plenty Godly Children o, Amen.
Re: Henrietta Has Got Married To Harrison by Busta(f): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2006
gud luck to em
Re: Henrietta Has Got Married To Harrison by Orikinla(m): 3:50am On Jan 01, 2007
Olulayomi:

Orikinla, I congratulated your friends on their wedding and really wished them happy married life but wait o!, the funniest aspect of it was that I heard about this wedding from a friend who was there too. He told me it went well and was wonderful. Fortunately or unfortunately that was the last reasonable discussion I had with the guy before he took to his heels on hearing somethings that has never happened to somebody before ever in this life that happened to me, that is, an offence that has never being committed by a living soul which was committed by me.

Anyway, marriage is not a bed of roses according to some funny stories, I used to hear from some of my friends who are married, How I wish I could stay single forever and just adopt one or two more baby(s), so that my son would not be lonely but with this tempting offer before me, which I may not be able to resist - Unh Help me God.

However, I wish the couples the best, and plenty, plenty Godly Children o, Amen.

Olulayomi,
It would be nice to experience marriage first.

I met Henrietta the very first day I landed on the Nigeria LNG RA 1.
She later introduced me to her man.
He is a very fortunate young man.
Henrietta has the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen.

Happy New Year 2007!
Re: Henrietta Has Got Married To Harrison by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2007
wish them good luck in their married life. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Women, Would U Will Ur Estate To Ur Spouse? / MY Girl Friend Is After My Life / Choice Of Marriage Partner:look Before You Leap(part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.