Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. (15003 Views)

Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) / Short Note From Mufti Menk On The Causes Of Stress / Sheik Ismail Mufti Menk In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

naqshabendi..co.ke/2013/09/a-warning-about-mufti-menkmufti-ismail.html?m=1

check that webpage again, its anti-salafiyyah.

1 Like

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Salam alaikum brother RABIUSHILE04

The blog you sent to me does not look authentic. The fact that they called Munfi Menk a 'wahabi devil' is enough reason to disregard the authors. From the way his name was spelt wrong to the immature method of refutation. Everything thing about the blog seems off. There are no clear evidences form the Qur’an and the sunnah or quotes from the salafs. All of it was just copy pasting verses from the Quran and hadith out of context and without proper understanding.

At some point they called him a devil. A devil? Does a Muslim call another Muslim a devil? What does that say about the authors?
How come there is no link to the video?
Where is the evidence for all the accusations? Whomever makes an accusation should come with his/her evidences.

It's completely unfair for people to take videos out of context. Mufti Menk has never claimed to be of any sect neither did I ever watch a lecture where he said something that was contradicting to the Quran and the sunnah. I watched the complete video about the China thing that was mentioned and that was completely taken out of context. This is the same thing has been done to people that call to followings and teachings of the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) For example Abu Mussab.

Mufi Menk does preach on Tawheed and I have watched his lectures on them.Brother you also have to understand that he doesn’t always have a choice on what to speak on. Speakers are usually invited and given topics to talk about. I am not saying he is prefect, everyone has their flaws, but to outright label someone else a deviant without proof is unfair.To associate him with a sect that he never claimed to be or called towards is wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
^^ No be only prefect na class captain, lol grin

#joking
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

#joking

At first I was like, did he accidentally post this in the wrong thread? Then I understood what you meant.

Surprised you picked that up though.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

#joking

Headboy. She did not actually understand your post.

Contact17 you spelt Perfect as Prefect. The guy here is laughing at your mistake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Contact17:

At first I was like, did he accidentally post this in the wrong thread? Then I understood what you meant.

Surprised you picked that up though.

you won't mind me, my eyes and ears are very sensitive to flaws.

1 Like

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
FriendChoice:

Headboy. She did not actually understand your post.

Conta.ct17 you spelt Perfect as Prefect. The guy here is laughing at your mistake.

grin

1 Like

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

check that webpage again, its anti-salafiyyah.
Maa shaaa allaah!
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2016
To clear issues yah ikhwan, salafs say when a man's aqeedah, manhaj are unknown, we should not listen/pick anything from him/her. And if it is known, and it is good, you can listen to him, but if it is bad, leave it ie Ali_Jabata. What is the Aqeedah and manhaj of MENK?
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2016
@ lexiconkabir

Not to bring back old issues but what do you think of this sentence?

"I am (only) a layman from amongst the peoole of Sunnah..."

On a more serious note, how are you doing?
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
snapscore:
@ lexiconkabir

Not to bring back old issues but what do you think of this sentence?

"I am (only) a layman from amongst the peoole of Sunnah..."

grin, yeah keep having fun, if i strike back ehn, it will be baaaaad.

On a more serious note, how are you doing?

Fine, how bout you..

BTW why do you come up with weird monikers, first: contact, now snapscore(perhaps from snapchat)?.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

grin, yeah keep having fun, if i strike back ehn, it will be baaaaad.

Fine, how bout you..

BTW why do you come up with weird monikers, first: contact, now snapscore(perhaps from snapchat)?.

I am good alhamdulliah.

I just wanted to be random. I wasn't really planning on posting with this moniker, so I didn't think the name mattered.

Yeah snapchat.. I actually miss contact17. Never knew how attached I was to it.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
snapscore:

I am good alhamdulliah.

I just wanted to be random. I wasn't really planning on posting with this moniker, so I didn't think the name mattered.

Yeah snapchat.. I actually miss contact17. Never knew how attached I was to it.

You have to learn how to be decisive tho....

I don't know why i don't like the snap chat of a thing.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You have to learn how to be decisive tho....

I don't know why i don't like the snap chat of a thing.

I only miss the name contact17. I think it's more feminine compared to snapscore.
I had very good reasons to delete contact17 and I'm glad I did. I feel like I can start all over again. I was afraid I started free mixing and it bothered me. I was also wasting a lot of time, getting PM's and many other things

The two main reasons I made this new moniker is to post in the Islamic section (because I will be going on holiday soon in sha Allah) and to read ppl's diary but you demmzy15 and aideesheks haven't posted.

I only have girls on my snapchat so it's fine. Plus I rarely post anything on it.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
snapscore:

I only miss the name contact17. I think it's more feminine compared to snapscore.
I had very good reasons to delete contact17 and I'm glad I did. I feel like I can start all over again. I was afraid I started free mixing and it bothered me. I was also wasting a lot of time, getting PM's and many other things

The two main reasons I made this new moniker is to post in the Islamic section (because I will be going on holiday soon in sha Allah) and to read ppl's diary but you demmzy15 and aideesheks haven't posted.

I only have girls on my snapchat so it's fine. Plus I rarely post anything on it.

Ok, I stopped posting effectively for now for some personal reasons.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ok, I stopped posting effectively for now for some personal reasons.

Okay then.

I hope it gets resolved
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Demmzy15(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
snapscore:

Jazaka Allaah kayran Ya Ukti for adherence to the Sunnah. This must have been very difficult for you to just throw away your former account, but you did it for the sake of Allaah and He'll surely reward you for it.

I'll suggest you don't show you're a female, because that's probably one of the main reasons why some send Pms or better still, you can strictly restrict yourself to Islam section and visit others rarely.

As for my diary, Wallahi I've been very busy now. We've been having serious tests, in fact I'm the library now trying to cover up because next week. So right now, my schedule is very tight, but when I'm done Insha'Allah, I promise to update.

1 Like

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
Jazaka Allaah kayran Ya Ukti for adherence to the Sunnah. This must have been very difficult for you to just throw away your former account, but you did it for the sake of Allaah and He'll surely reward you for it.

I'll suggest you don't show you're a female, because that's probably one of the main reasons why some send Pms or better still, you can strictly restrict yourself to Islam section and visit others rarely.

As for my diary, Wallahi I've been very busy now. We've been having serious tests, in fact I'm the library now trying to cover up because next week. So right now, my schedule is very tight, but when I'm done Insha'Allah, I promise to update.

Jazakallahu Khyran! I really appreciate your kind words and advice.

I ask Allah to make it easy for me to stick to the Islamic section. I really hope I get it right this time and I don't mind a reminder from you or anyone if I start slacking off.

May Allah make your test/exams easy for you. May HE bless the efforts you put in and grant you sucess. Ameen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
snapscore:

Jazakallahu Khyran! I really appreciate your kind words and advice.

I ask Allah to make it easy for me to stick to the Islamic section. I really hope I get it right this time and I don't mind a reminder from you or anyone if I start slacking off.

May Allah make your test/exams easy for you. May HE bless the efforts you put in and grant you sucess. Ameen.

Remove the (f) from your moniker to avoid gathering attention from boys.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Remove the (f) from your moniker from gathering attention from boys.

Done.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by carinmom(f): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Demmzy15:

Assalam Alaikum @Demmzy15.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Demmzy15(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
carinmom:

Assalam Alaikum @Demmzy15.
Wa Alaikum Salam Warahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Ya Ukti, how are you and the family? My baby sister nko?
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by carinmom(f): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Demmzy15:
Wa Alaikum Salam Warahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Ya Ukti, how are you and the family? My baby sister nko?

We are both fine.

I noticed that you recently kept a low profile on Nairaland so i decided to quote you, hope you are fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Demmzy15(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2016
carinmom:

We are both fine.

I noticed that you recently kept a low profile on Nairaland so i decided to quote you, hope you are fine.
Alhamdulillah, Ya Ukti. Thanks for remembering me, wallahi, I've been busy lately because of some tests I have. I'm having on Saturday, Monday and Thursday,so that's why,please extend my greetings to Fatima!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by carinmom(f): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Demmzy15:
Alhamdulillah, Ya Ukti. Thanks for remembering me, wallahi, I've been busy lately because of some tests I have. I'm having on Saturday, Monday and Thursday,so that's why,please extend my greetings to Fatima!

Okay, i wish you success and Allah's guidance in your upcoming tests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Demmzy15(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
carinmom:

Okay, i wish you success and Allah's guidance in your upcoming tests.
Ameen, Jazaka Allaah kayran!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
@lexiconkabir

Are you okay with me asking how the coversation went with 'him'.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
snapscore:
@lexiconk.abir

Are you okay with me asking how the coversation went with 'him'.

since that day that i sent him a msg which he didnt reply(perhaps busy), the next morning "a salaam and good morning" without reply again, i haven't sent a msg any longer, thats not cool of me, eh?

although he told me right from the first day that whenever I'm ready i should let him know.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

since that day that i sent him a msg which he didnt reply(perhaps busy), the next morning "a salaam and good morning" without reply again, i haven't sent a msg any longer, thats not cool of me, eh?

although he told me right from the first day that whenever I'm ready i should let him know.

Yeah he was busy. Talked to him on Thursday.

Anyways wanted to be sure you didn't feel like he gave you a cold shoulder.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
snapscore:

Yeah he was busy. Talked to him on Thursday.

Anyways wanted to be sure you didn't feel like he gave you a cold shoulder.

oh! its something i could do too, so i didnt take offence at all, so i made an excuse for him, which turned out to be so....

do you know if he is still busy?
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

oh! its something i could do too, so i didnt take offence at all, so i made an excuse for him, which turned out to be so....

do you know if he is still busy?

He is still busy atm.

Another thing is, he WILL have reservations about you. This is only becasue he hasn't met you personally and doesn't know you.
So just keep that in mind
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
snapscore:

He is still busy atm.

Another thing is, he WILL have reservations about you. This is only becasue he hasn't met you personally and doesn't know you.
So just keep that in mind

i know this, hence my earlier statement "its something i could do"

thanks anyway, hope you are now fine? no more sick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? / On The Issue Of Wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.