Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? (3288 Views)

Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? / Dating Tips:things You Do That’ll Make Your Girl Love You More / The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by HRYansh(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
BESIDE ALL the coverup words of "I LOVE YOU" how can you really tell that their meant honestly and truly. woman thoughts for them to know and keep, and men's dream to know . so how do you really know she loves you? undecided

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
when you are broke, when you are not feeling well, probably very sick, when you are sad, the way she makes you smile proovs it, the way she takes care of you like a baby. "The advice she gives to you. and above all She is always praying for you.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by HRYansh(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
I hope CrazyQuinn loves me like I do kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2016
HRYansh:

L-O-L . . . In your wildest dreams, Bruh!! grin grin

Go get money and get yourself a gold plated dick and who knows when you come back, she might really love you tongue
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by HRYansh(m): 12:27am On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

[s]L-O-L . . . In your wildest dreams, Bruh!!

Go get money and get yourself a gold plated dick and who knows when you come back, she might really love you[/s]

angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 06, 2016
kiss
HRYansh:
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 06, 2016
cry that's not true
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L . . . In your wildest dreams, Bruh!! grin grin

Go get money and get yourself a gold plated dick and who knows when you come back, she might really love you tongue

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
when you are broke, when you are not feeling well, probably very sick, when you are sad, the way she makes you smile proovs it, the way she takes care of you like a baby. "The advice she gives to you. and above all She is always praying for you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=CrazyQuinn post=49113304][/quote] HI
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
HI
how are you? Good morning smiley
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
how are you? Good morning smiley
IM very fine thank you. morning to you too, hw was your night?
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
IM very fine thank you. morning to you too, hw was your night?
it was fine thank you, how was yours? Hope you slept very well cheesy wink
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by sathel(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2016
Too know if she really loves u..u av to look for d 99% confidence interval first... after that look for her degree of freedom... Then.........,
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
it was fine thank you, how was yours? Hope you slept very well cheesy wink
yeah i slept like a baby, so hws u this morning? u planning to go out or u wanna relax at home today?
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
yeah i slept like a baby, so hws u this morning? u planning to go out or u wanna relax at home today?
Nothing to do, today is going to be another boring day and there's nothing I can do about it cry ..... So what are your plans today?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Nothing to do, today is going to be another boring day and there's nothing I can do about it cry ..... So what are your plans today?
wanted to go out but my pastor called me to come play piano in church today, we got a church programm, though i dnt want to attend, so iv been called to play the piano. i can play very well.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
wanted to go out but my pastor called me to come play piano in church today, we got a church programm, though i dnt want to attend, so iv been called to play the piano. i can play very well.
cheesy Nice, I've always wanted to learn and play but I just couldn't, probably I lacked interest. I envy people that play instruments wink
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cheesy Nice, I've always wanted to learn and play but I just couldn't, probably I lacked interest. I envy people that play instruments wink
wow thats nice, i can play drums too. dnt worry when we meet, i promise to teach you how to play.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
wow thats nice, i can play drums too. dnt worry when we meet, i promise to teach you how to play.
a lot of people tried teaching me and I refused to learn..... I consider it as a fun experience, I don't mind not learning kiss
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by firstking01(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2016
By smelling her yansh.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
a lot of people tried teaching me and I refused to learn..... I consider it as a fun experience, I don't mind not learning kiss
hmmm anything you say, im hungry, what did u cook?
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
hmmm anything you say, im hungry, what did u cook?
just woke up laying on my bed, there's rice with stew and chicken in the pot you can help yourself grin or if it's too heavy for you I can make plantain and egg cheesy
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
just woke up laying on my bed, there's rice with stew and chicken in the pot you can help yourself grin or if it's too heavy for you I can make plantain and egg cheesy
hehehehehe its too light for me, wake up, dress up let us go out, lets go take santana aka fufu in an eatery for breakfast.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
hehehehehe its too light for me, wake up, dress up let us go out, lets go take santana aka fufu in an eatery for breakfast.
ewww.... I hate fufu angry lipsrsealed .... too heavy for breakfast and it smells tongue I will rather take tea for breakfast, thanks tho smiley wink..... So is fufu your best food? smiley
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
ewww.... I hate fufu angry lipsrsealed .... too heavy for breakfast and it smells tongue I will rather take tea for breakfast, thanks tho smiley wink..... So is fufu your best food? smiley
lol well if you love tea thats nice, prepare one for yourself and i will wait 4 u to prepare fufu 4 me. you know i play football everyday, im in a football academy, so i need fufu, pounded yam or eba to give me energy. lol. but fufu is not my best food, my best food is beans and dodo or ripe plantain.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2016
shocked cheesy I like beans and dodo too. No problem grin I can make eba and pounded yam tho but I can't make guru because I dislike it lipsrsealed but I'm willing to learn how to make fufu because of you wink..... I like football too but I can't play, which team do you support?
saintfellow:
lol well if you love tea thats nice, prepare one for yourself and i will wait 4 u to prepare fufu 4 me. you know i play football everyday, im in a football academy, so i need fufu, pounded yam or eba to give me energy. lol. but fufu is not my best food, my best food is beans and dodo or ripe plantain.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
shocked cheesy I like beans and dodo too. No problem grin I can make eba and pounded yam tho but I can't make guru because I dislike it lipsrsealed but I'm willing to learn how to make fufu because of you wink..... I like football too but I can't play, which team do you support?
thats nice of you, i am a die hard barcelona supporter, infact i want to play for barca someday if GOD willing. so which team do you support?
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cry that's not true

It's the truth tongue

I heard you love money and a gold plated dick tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture...... Her Ex Sent Him This Crazy Cake / I Lost My Eyes In 2016 When My Brother Shot Me 5 Times - Nigeria Lady / My Advice To All Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.