Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh (4012 Views)

The Secret Book Of The Elohim / Logical Understanding Of Trinity (elohim) - Establishing The Doctrine Of Godhead / Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by horlarwhalhe: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2016
All the history our ancestors left for us was stolen by European, Roman, so called jew,and corrupted it, corrupted our ancestors spirituality,brainwashed us to reject our own Africa spirituality, demonize it.
I love my Africa spirituality, culture, traditional, I already embrace it

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 07, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

DEFEATED BAAL AND HIS PROPHETS....

SEEMS HE HAD AN EASIER JOB DOING THAT COMPARED TO KILLING THE BOKO HARAM GUYS THAT BOMB UP HIS FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS RIGHT IN HIS FACE!

You must be a very big clown .. You have been noticed.

How is boko haram his problem?...It is written, He that kills by the sword will die by the sword.

Boko haram will die in battle, no doubt.

That's not enough reason to question his ability... He's real.

Pls if you doubt, then you don't need to display your doubt to me. I don't need you to quote me..
You can try that next door..not here.

I don't have your time pls..

Ciao!
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 07, 2016
[s]
CAPSLOCKED:

YEAH....
DAY AND NIGHT AND THE TREES WERE MADE BEFORE THE SUN WHICH MAKES EXCESS SENSE TO ME BECAUSE I'M JUST A DUMB PETRIFIED RELIGIONIST WHO'S FAILING TO BE REASONABLE AND IS SCARED OF DYING AND BURNING IN A LAKE OF FIRE THAT DON'T EXIST, FOREVER!
[/s]

It doesn't exist, how is this your problem?

Keep seeking my attention.. You've quoted me four times now!

You've been noticed!
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by otemanuduno: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

What is this?... I already told you that your redemption is on the way. Be patient...

You will testify.

For your mind cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017: Dr. Paul Enenche Releases Prophecies About Nigeria, Eternity / How To Break Out From Generational Curses Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams / Should female Christians Twerk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.