Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh (4014 Views)

The Secret Book Of The Elohim / Logical Understanding Of Trinity (elohim) - Establishing The Doctrine Of Godhead / Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

You know what?.. You're a big clown...cnt stop laughing.

All other gods are powerless where my GOD is. And that's pretty obvious. How can he be from israel when he doesn't live on earth.

Stop being a dullard and a douchebag. You're evidently a slowpoke for saying he accepts human sacrifice...

Now, crawl back to ur cave where u belong.
Next!

Human and animal sacrifices were a thing of Yaweh the jewish god. u don't knw whom u ve been worshipping.

Sorry bro, the truth is painful
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
realmindz:

Human and animal sacrifices were a thing of Yaweh the jewish god. u don't knw whom u ve been worshipping.

Sorry bro, the truth is painful

I'm not your bro sir!...When light shines, darkness comprehend not.

Uhmm..Mention one human sacrifice made.

You'll tell me if my GOD is like these traditional gods..

Mtshew undecided
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by ifenes(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

You are another big for nothing circus clown grin..

I worship a GOD i don't know?..hahaha

You mean the GOD that shows me things before they happen or the god that is blind?..which?

You mean the GOD that gave me a word or the god that doesn't speak?..hahaha

I have Jesus in me..by GOD's grace i'm filled with the holy spirit...If not for the grace of GOD, i wouldn't be here.

For that , you must be a world class joker..cuz i know my GOD and my GOD knows me....

Go and seek salvation, it's so free. GOD loves you.

Shalom!

They gave you the bible and took your knowledge. Bravo black man who is lost. I wish you well with the Roman created god. Indeed he showed you dreams,spoke to you and end up taking tithes from you weekly. What a god you serve. You couldn't tell one thing you have derived from this god. I will not waste my time with you. Good luck.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
ifenes:

They gave you the bible and took your knowledge. Bravo black man who is lost. I wish you well with the Roman created god. Indeed he showed you dreams,spoke to you and end up taking tithes from you weekly. What a god you serve. You couldn't tell one thing you have derived from this god. I will not waste my time with you. Good luck.

Neither will i waste my precious time, taking garbled garbage from you.

In all your discoveries, have you ever had an ecounter with any of the gods?.

If i'm lost then you're deep in deception...author of confusion. undecided ..

My GOD is divine and powerful. He proves it. And his words never fails.

Bye.
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

I'm not your bro sir!...When light shines, darkness comprehend not.

Uhmm..Mention one human sacrifice made.

You'll tell me if my GOD is like these traditional gods..

Mtshew undecided
you see what religion has reduced u to.

Here in Africa, blacks hack down fellow blacks defending Arab and jewish gods.

Ur head is brainwashed beyond control. your brain has been over smoothen with indoctrinations and myths.

darkness kor, shadow ni...mumu of the highest grade. pls cast and bind me in chisos name and let me scream and flee in fear of the name

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

You know what?.. You're a big clown...cnt stop laughing.

All other gods are powerless where my GOD is. And that's pretty obvious. How can he be from israel when he doesn't live on earth.

stop being a dullard and a douchebag. You're evidently a slowpoke for saying he accepts human sacrifice...

Now, crawl back to ur cave where u belong.
Next!

good u did not contend the animal sacrifice. Yaweh a mere jewish god obsessed with the aroma of roasted flesh...

The editors of the bible were careful to hide the fact that humans were sacrificed by the jews in those days to Yaweh but not careful enuf to hide these evidences

Judges 11 30. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the LORD’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

Kings 13:1,2
Now behold, there came a man of God from Judah to Bethel by the word of the LORD, while Jeroboam was standing by the altar to burn incense. 2.He cried against the altar by the word of the LORD, and said, "O altar, altar, thus says the LORD, 'Behold, a son shall be born to the house of David, Josiah by name; and on you he shall sacrifice the priests of the high places who burn incense on you, and human bones shall be burned on you.

Even Abraham/Isaac tale was another clue...do u think it was too strange for Abraham to wanting to sacrifice his son and burn his flesh to Yaweh?

Your jewish god is powerless and he's as good as any other tribal god..
Yaweh, Horus, Vishnu, Zeus etc
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
realmindz:

good u did not contend the animal sacrifice. Yaweh a mere jewish god obsessed with the aroma of roasted flesh...

The editors of the bible were careful to hide the fact that humans were sacrificed by the jews in those days to Yaweh but not careful enuf to hide these evidences

Judges 11 30. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the LORD’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

Kings 13:1,2
Now behold, there came a man of God from Judah to Bethel by the word of the LORD, while Jeroboam was standing by the altar to burn incense. 2.He cried against the altar by the word of the LORD, and said, "O altar, altar, thus says the LORD, 'Behold, a son shall be born to the house of David, Josiah by name; and on you he shall sacrifice the priests of the high places who burn incense on you, and human bones shall be burned on you.

Even Abraham/Isaac tale was another clue...do u think it was too strange for Abraham to wanting to sacrifice his son and burn his flesh to Yaweh?

Your jewish god is powerless and is has good as any other tribal god..
Yaweh, Horus, Vishnu, Zeus etc

When i said u were a clown, u didnt believe.

All these u wrote don't make sense...

When abraham was told to sacrifice his son, he was being tested. God can't kill a human for his own pleasure...

And the Jephthah guy was only making a vow which GOD didn't impart. God never asked for human sacrifice.

Get your facts right ..

That's where ur stupidity tendency sets in.

You need my attention..i'll give it to u.
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
realmindz:

you see what religion has reduced u to.

Here in Africa, blacks hack down fellow blacks defending Arab and jewish gods.

Ur head is brainwashed beyond control. your brain has been over smoothen with indoctrinations and myths.

darkness kor, shadow ni...mumu of the highest grade. pls cast and bind me in chisos name and let me scream and flee in fear of the name

[/s]

What is this?

All this junk tales because i told you the truth that we have nothing in common?

You must be so pained but i like how u feel.

For your information, if you have nothing sensible to say, then quit quoting me like your life depends on it ..gosh undecided

Ciao!
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

When i said u were a clown, u didnt believe.

All these u wrote don't make sense...

When abraham was told to sacrifice his son, he was being tested. God can't kill a human for his own pleasure...

And the Jephthah guy was only making a vow which GOD didn't impart. God never asked for human sacrifice.

Get your facts right ..

That's where ur stupidity tendency sets in.

You need my attention..i'll give it to u.

Yaweh giving such a test is capable of accepting such offering.
Japhthah's daughter was burnt to your loving Yaweh..
you avoided the second illustration where priests and human bones were expected to be burnt on his alter..
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

What is this?

All this junk tales because i told you the truth that we have nothing in common?

You must be so pained but i like how u feel.

For your information, if you have nothing sensible to say, then quit quoting me like your life depends on it ..gosh undecided

Ciao!
you should be glad u ve my attention, but u sound like a woman...worshipper of Yaweh and his dead jewish son.
your adopted god is dead and gone

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by otemanuduno: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

It's one thing to be wise and it's another thing to be foolish.

If u believe that ''dominio reverad'' is ur god of d universe, and u are his prophet, then show us wonders....Or haven't you heard how Elijah defeated baal and his prophets? Hahaha.

Mstw, the only thing you know best is to lie. That's the trait of your father(the devil)....

You don't anything yet..but i promise you , very soon, you'll look back at this junk you wrote and curse yourself.
First of all, I have never said it anywhere that the ALMIGHTY GOD has any prophet. Pls quote me where I said that I am the prophet of ALMIGHTY GOD (Revered)?
Secondly, ALMIGHTY GOD has proved himself in giving us BRAIN. Your brain is the evidence that ALMIGHTY GOD(the creator of Yahweh) is indeed in us.
May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD shine upon your brain someday. May the GOD OF SCIENCE who CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG OPEN YOUR THINKING FACULTY AND MAKE YOU WISE IN EARTUM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN. cool
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
realmindz:

Yaweh giving such a test is capable of accepting such offering.
Japhthah's daughter was burnt to your loving Yaweh..
you avoided the second illustration where priests and human bones were expected to be burnt on his alter..

You're confused.. So so confused.

First u said human flesh, now u said bones?
It's one thing for a body to be burnt[cremated] and it's another thing for a body to be offered as sacrifice...

Now i know how dumb u are. It's worthless arguing with a deluded minded entity.

Who told you Yahweh accepts human body as sacrifice?..

Pls swerve...Don't contaminate me ..
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
otemanuduno:
First of all, I have never said it anywhere that the ALMIGHTY GOD has any prophet. Pls quote me where I said that I am the prophet of ALMIGHTY GOD (Revered)?
Secondly, ALMIGHTY GOD has proved himself in giving us BRAIN. Your brain is the evidence that ALMIGHTY GOD(the creator of aliens) is indeed in us.
May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD shine upon your brain someday. May the GOD OF SCIENCE who CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG OPEN YOUR THINKING FACULTY AND MAKE YOU WISE IN EARTUM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN. cool
[/s]

Is that all?
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

You're confused.. So so confused.

First u said human flesh, now u said bones?
It's one thing for a body to be burnt[cremated] and it's another thing for a body to be offered as sacrifice...

Now i know how dumb u are. It's worthless arguing with a deluded minded entity.

Who told you Yahweh accepts human body as sacrifice?..

Pls swerve...Don't contaminate me ..
now who is confused..

you have accepted he takes animal sacrifices, now u ve agreed that human bones were burnt but not the flesh...
lool...
well wat of the priests to be burnt to loving Yaweh and wat of Jephthah's daughter...maybe they were boiled
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
realmindz:

now who is confused..

you have accepted he takes animal sacrifices, now u ve agreed that human bones were burnt but not the flesh...
lool...
well wat of the priests to be burnt to loving Yaweh and wat of Jephthah's daughter...may be they were boiled

Guy....apart from jephthah's story which you are mis-understanding. Where else did you see human sacrifice or animal sacrifice ?

Jesus came and died for humanity and the truth, So that we may have life.

Your kind that rejects the gospel will discover the truth that was hidden in the after-life.

God won't lure you, neither will he compel you to the truth. But he that wants to be saved will seek salvation, because it's free.

Thank You.
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by otemanuduno: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

Guy....apart from jephthah's story which you are mis-understanding. Where else did you see human sacrifice or animal sacrifice ?

Okay, let's assume apart from the two times [size=18pt]your god accepted human sacrifices[/size] there are no other places he did so, but how about HUMAN KILLINGS DONE BY ELIJAH AND ELISHA WHO DID AFTER THE WILL OF YOUR god?
When I revealed that Yahweh is the same as Satan, you thought it wasn't true. May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD strike your brain and help you to reason out of the heart but through the brain, AMEN!
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

Jesus came and died for humanity and the truth, So that we may have life.

Your kind that rejects the gospel will discover the truth that was hidden in the after-life.

God won't lure you, neither will he compel you to the truth. But he that wants to be saved will seek salvation, because it's free.

Thank You.
Deut 13 vs 15

you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God.

I guess I misunderstood all these evidences right....Christians twisting the bible to fit their delusions grin
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

Okay, let's assume apart from the two times [size=18pt]your god accepted human sacrifices[/size] there are no other places he did so, but how about HUMAN KILLINGS DONE BY ELIJAH AND ELISHA WHO DID AFTER THE WILL OF YOUR god?
When I revealed that Yahweh is the same as Satan, you thought it wasn't true. May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD strike your brain and help you to reason out of the heart but through the brain, AMEN!

Dey there dey mumu urself.

You think GOD doesn't honour the words of his prophets?...

Go and meet a true prophet of GOD and let him use you as a scape goat-man. You think you can insult a prophet of GOD and go free?? Haha

Get behind me satan... Your father(satan) is denying his name in disguise of ''domino reverad'' and his demonic agent ''atum'' and you his prophet/sub-demon...hahaha..i pity u so much.

But don't worry, help is on the way cool
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

Go and meet a true prophet of GOD and let him use you as a scape goat-man. You think you can insult a prophet of GOD and go free?? Haha

Get behind me satan... Your father(satan) is denying his name in disguise of ''domino reverad'' and his demonic agent ''atum'' and you his prophet/sub-demon...hahaha..i pity u so much.

your height of fantasies and nollywood movies has gone beyond control.

is it the pot bellied bishop that disgraced, slapped and ruined the happiness of a young innocent girl calling her a witch..?

or one other god of men that drives car without fuel..

don't let these holy scammers use fear, intimidation and lies to cage you to submission

the best dey can do is to prophesy doom and scream curses but can do shi.t wen their churches (investments) get burnt.

people die on the road everyday going for their redeem camp and all nonsense but can't do shi.t

They are mere humans, mere mortals that shall die and go to their graves.
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by otemanuduno: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

Laffing in French: Vous etes tres amusant cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yahweh(satan) is already under my feet and he is helpless because his grip on humanity is getting loosed, not even from America or any great nation, but starting from NIGERIA(that's humiliation of the highest pedigrees: this is a madness(in Falz voice cheesy
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

Laffing in French: Vous etes tres amusant cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yahweh(satan) is already under my feet and he is helpless because his grip on humanity is getting loosed, not even from America or any great nation, but starting from NIGERIA(that's humiliation of the highest pedigrees: this is a madness(in Falz voice cheesy

Are u telling me?...GO AND say all this to a prophet of GOD and come back and testify.

That's if you come back grin.. Don't be scared of assault, ok?

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness , against spiritual wickendess in high places.cool

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
realmindz:

your height of fantasies and nollywood movies has gone beyond control.

is it the pot bellied bishop that disgraced, slapped and ruined the happiness of a young innocent girl calling her a witch..?

or one other god of men that drives car without fuel..

don't let these holy scammers use fear, intimidation and lies to cage you to submission

the best dey can do is to prophesy doom and scream curses but can do shi.t wen their churches (investments) get burnt.

people die on the road everyday going for their redeem camp and all nonsense but can't do shi.t

They are mere humans, mere mortals that shall die and go to their graves.
[/s]

You won't quit me now, will you? cheesy..

You don't know who i am and you can't know cuz i dnt care about what you think.

But i tell you this, your power is limited to this forum, why not come out and say all this if you believe what you think. At least it's preaching.

Let me tell you, there are five folds of ministry, the prophetic, apostolic, pastorate, teaching, evangelistic.

all can operate in any of these ministry, but don't dare a prophet of GOD, if you want your days to be long...

All you know best is to point fingers, but you forgot you ain't perfect. But lemme tell you this, you are likely to die and be buried without making an impact in this world like these men of GOD, because of your nature.

Those who points fingers hardly make success... It's better to keep shut if you don't know what you're saying.

ciao!
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by otemanuduno: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

Are u telling me?...GO AND say all this to a prophet of GOD and come back and testify.

That's if you come back grin.. Don't be scared of assault, ok?

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness , against spiritual wickendess in high places.cool

This post shows how weak you are braniacally. So you believe ALMIGHTY GOD HAS PROPHETS? DO U MEAN THOSE GUYS WHO RAPE CHILDREN AND HAVE SEX WITH MEMBERS? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
realmindz:

Deut 13 vs 15

you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God.

I guess I misunderstood all these evidences right....Christians twisting the bible to fit their delusions grin

If they aren't killed, they will in turn kill them.. If GOD be for me, no man can be against me.

And your point is... Come let me use u as example or gerarrahia mehn.
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

You won't quit me now, will you? cheesy..

You don't know who i am and you can't know cuz i dnt care about what you think.

But i tell you this, your power is limited to this forum, why not come out and say all this if you believe what you think. At least it's preaching.

Let me tell you, there are five folds of ministry, the prophetic, apostolic, pastorate, teaching, evangelistic.

all can operate in any of these ministry, but don't dare a prophet of GOD, if you want your days to be long...

All you know best is to point fingers, but you forgot you ain't perfect. But lemme tell you this, you are likely to die and be buried without making an impact in this world like these men of GOD, because of your nature.

Those who points fingers hardly make success... It's better to keep shut if you don't know what you're saying.

ciao!
you don't know me, do u? so you are in no position to determine my nature.

I never claimed to be perfect, I'm not Yaweh who make false claims..

again, ur prophets are powerless. mere mortals that shall die...I'll give my respect to men that have contributed to humanity, knowledge and innovations than ur noise makers gods of men who keep people brainwashed and render them useless...

and pls, address the issue of your Yaweh being a lover of human and animal sacrifices...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
realmindz:

again, ur prophets are powerless. mere mortals that shall die...I'll give my respect to men that have contributed to humanity, knowledge and innovations than ur noise makers gods of men who keep people brainwashed and render them useless...

and pls, address the issue of your Yaweh being a lover of human and animal sacrifices...

You are an anti-christ period. I need not exchange words with you.

Thats what you should say rather than giving us garbled garbages...

Quote me if u're BRAINLESS..
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

You are an anti-christ period. I need not exchange words with you.

Thats what you should say rather than giving us garbled garbages...

Quote me if u're BRAINLESS..
yes I am the anti Christ ur bible tales spoke about...grin
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
realmindz:
yes I am the anti Christ ur bible tales spoke about...grin

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by otemanuduno: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
realmindz:

Jacksonville -1000 likes
Realmindz 1000 likes

May Yahweh continue to weep in his corner in otem's name I pray, amen. Jacksonville, Pls say AMEN to this so I can give you likes cool
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

J.acksonville -1000 likes
Re.almindz 1000 likes

May Yahweh continue to weep in his corner in otem's name I pray, amen. Jacksonvill .e, Pls say AMEN to this so I can give you likes cool

What is this?... I already told you that your redemption is on the way. Be patient...

You will testify.
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by CAPSLOCKED: 1:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

You guys don't get tired of fake doctrines from the pit of hell...

YEAH....
DAY AND NIGHT AND THE TREES WERE MADE BEFORE THE SUN WHICH MAKES EXCESS SENSE TO ME BECAUSE I'M JUST A DUMB PETRIFIED RELIGIONIST WHO'S FAILING TO BE REASONABLE AND IS SCARED OF DYING AND BURNING IN A LAKE OF FIRE THAT DON'T EXIST, FOREVER!
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by CAPSLOCKED: 1:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

It's one thing to be wise and it's another thing to be foolish.

If u believe that ''dominio reverad'' is ur god of d universe, and u are his prophet, then show us wonders....Or haven't you heard how Elijah defeated baal and his prophets? Hahaha.

DEFEATED BAAL AND HIS PROPHETS....

SEEMS HE HAD AN EASIER JOB DOING THAT COMPARED TO KILLING THE BOKO HARAM GUYS THAT BOMB UP HIS FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS RIGHT IN HIS FACE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Just Tired Of The Nigerian Church / The Missing Second Commandment: / Should female Christians Twerk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.