Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now (2539 Views)

Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by frubben(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

Get behind me satan.
He is not a SATAN, he is indirectly telling you that you are foolish, which I must say that he is kinda right.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Emmaesty(f): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2016
frubben:

Are believers dis dumb?? Ur dumbness annoys the heck out of me. Do you know the above name you just mention do go for medical check up always! I repeat always!!. The Bleep is wrong with u, if you know you don't have anything reasonable to say, shut the hell up
The fact that this is a faceless forum doesn't give you the right to insult me okay? If you don't let what I said then keep scrolling. Jeez
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by frubben(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Emmaesty:
The fact that this is a faceless forum doesn't give you the right to insult me okay? If you don't let what I said then keep scrolling. Jeez

Ooo u a lady, am so so sorry for the insult. I respect ladies because of my mom. So sorry once more.
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2016
[s]
frubben:

He is not a SATAN, he is indirectly telling you that you are foolish, which I must say that he is kinda right.
[/s]

And you must be very stùpid for quoting me out of ignorance.

When Jesus rebuked peter for Telling him he wasn't going to die.
He replied ''get behind me satan, you are against my father's will''..

He literally didnt call peter ''satan''..but rebuked satan in disguise of peter. So u see how dumb u are

So see how foolish and stùpid you are..
Trying to earn my attention you misplaced priority.

Get out of my way!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by frubben(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

He literally didnt call peter ''satan''..but rebuked satan in disguise of peter. So u see how dumb u are

Get out of my way!

Dam!!!!! Nigga is pained heehehhehhehehehehehhehehhehehehehhhehehehehe

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by EyeHateGod: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

Get out of my way!
grin then why was the Nigga Shouting my father my father why have U forsaken me undecided

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

grin then why was the Nigga Shouting my father my father why have U forsaken me undecided

He cried out in pain because he was about to die... That moment, his flesh was suffering. ''The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak''

He had prayed for GOD to avert his death, but an angel of GOD appeared to him to give him comfort. It was his father's will for him to die for humanity so we would be reconciled with him, through that great sacrifice...

Today , because of his death and resurection, the kingdom of darkness are being exposed, the blind can see, the lame can walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak and the sick is healed and there are revelations.

If you decided not to acknowledge the fact that he died for you, then you must be ungrateful.

My master won't lure u or compel you to serve him...it's a free world, but the after life will tell. When your likes will cry for his mercy, he will ignore them..

salvation is free, he wants you to have a better life freed from demonic afflictions.

'''I know the thoughts i have towards you, they are of good and not of evil.''

A

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Emmaesty(f): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
frubben:

Ooo u a lady, am so so sorry for the insult. I respect ladies because of my mom. So sorry once more.
Good to know grin grin grin grin
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by EyeHateGod: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

He cried out in pain because he was about to die... That moment, his flesh was suffering. ''The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak''

He had prayed for GOD to avert his death, but an angel of GOD appeared to him to give him comfort. It was his father's will for him to die for humanity so we would be reconciled with him, through that great sacrifice...

Today , because of his death and resurection, the kingdom of darkness are being exposed, the blind can see, the lame can walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak and the sick is healed and there are revelations.

If you decided not to acknowledge the fact that he died for you, then you must be ungrateful.

My master won't lure u or compel you to serve him...it's a free world, but the after life will tell. When your likes will cry for his mercy, he will ignore them..

salvation is free, he wants you to have a better life freed from demonic afflictions.

'''I know the thoughts i have towards you, they are of good and not of evil.''

A
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]
Get out of my way!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Like God / Did St Paul Have The Stigmata? / Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.