Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Get Your Window 8 & 8.1 Useful Tips And Tricks Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Get Your Window 8 & 8.1 Useful Tips And Tricks Here (875 Views)

Useful Tips To Consider Before Buying A Second-hand Laptop / Why Can't I Side Load Window 8.1 With Ubuntu 15.10 / Upgrading From Window 8.1 To Window 10, Is It Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Window 8 & 8.1 Useful Tips And Tricks Here by sirkay9ja(m): 6:05am On Sep 06, 2016
Are you a window 8 or 8.1 user? Here I promise to be updating you on the current updates in this aforementioned windows.
Re: Get Your Window 8 & 8.1 Useful Tips And Tricks Here by sirkay9ja(m): 6:16am On Sep 06, 2016
How to restore "HIBERNATE OPTION" in your Window 8 and 8.1.

Have you ever noticed the elimination of “Hibernate” option in your computer power menu? When I newly bought my laptop, I noticed that hibernate option was not included in the power menu which means I can only make use of the remaining options like Shutdown, Switch user, Sleep, Sign out and Restart. (The question that is still not cleared to me still remain “why did Microsoft remove this option?) This made me feel discouraged of using window8 because I discovered the option is in window7, to this extent, I almost replace my window8 with window 7 until I discovered the solution to this bug. Therefore if you’re window 8 and 8.1 user I greet you congratulation… because you can now successfully add “Hibernate” to your power menu.

Kindly follow this link to include your Hibernate option within 2 minutes

http://www.sirkaytech.com/2016/08/how-to-restore-hibernate-power-option_13.html?m=1
Re: Get Your Window 8 & 8.1 Useful Tips And Tricks Here by sirkay9ja(m): 6:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Windows 8.1 Keyboard Shortcuts

I am a Window 8.1 User and I have so much interests in it because it has been assisting me by making my work faster especially when I adapted to it Shortcuts.

Below is the list of Window 8.1 shortcuts:

[Windows Key + E] – Explorer
[Windows Key + F] – Search for files
[Windows Key + Q] – Search for Apps
[Windows key + W] – Search for Settings
[Windows Key + C] – Access the charms bar
They are so many therefore I may not be able to post everything here kindly
Visit http://www.sirkaytech.com/2016/09/some-window-81-shortcuts-that-you-might.html?m=1 for the remaining
Re: Get Your Window 8 & 8.1 Useful Tips And Tricks Here by sirkay9ja(m): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2016
100 general computer keyboard Shortcuts has just been dropped on my blog you can follow this link to get it http://www.sirkaytech.com/2016/08/100-computer-keyboard-shortcutss-that.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Exceptional Quality: / Free Training / Popular Social Media Platforms And Their Average Active Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.