Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper (18786 Views)

Restructuring Nigeria :Sultan Joins Debate - Vanguard Photo / Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper by lukaino(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
What antecedents has PDP previously laid in Edo state to now warrant asking for votes from the electorates? Mediocrity/lack of vision?
From the days of Lucky Igbinedion till Prof. Osunbor, what did they put on ground in the state for future reference?
A reasonable individual would make a decision based on substance rather than on hate campaigns, sentiments and empty promises.

It is a pity that most Edo people seem to have suddenly lost their memories and sense of history.
I ask this simple question: which among the last three administrations in Edo state performed the most?

The one singular grievance of majority of the people is that Obaseki is an annointed candidate of Oshiomhole.
is this reason strong enough in making a serious decision of whom to vote?
Fashola was annointed by Tinubu, Ambode was also annointed by Tinubu likewise many others who are governing today. Did they not perform?
Obiano who is doing well today in Anambra was annointed by Peter Obi and the list goes on and on.

Since the beginning of this Edo gubernatorial campaigns, i have not heard a youth, elite or the ordinary citizens of Edo state talk intelligently or objectively when it comes to the reason for their decisions, rather, they come up with a litany of hate speeches against a governor who has raised the bar of performance in Edo state.
I am a citizen of Edo state who is aware of the happenings in the state. Try to be objective for once.

May Edo people not plunge themselves from fire into fry pan.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper by luvluvluv: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
akeensbussy:
Well, am not from Edo State neither do I belong to any political political party.

but I write this with all sincerity of heart. The PDP candidate Ize-Iyamu should not be Voted for in the next coming election if Edo people want their state to move forward.

A man that is coming from a party platform that has no political structure in place, no manifesto, Party full of crises, party full of court injunctions, Party full of financial mismanagement, corruptions.

Yet, people are still calling for such party. Ize-Iyamu, has nothing to offer the people of Edo State. Especially the youth, they don't know anything except listing to music and party. They are not politically informed. reading through most the comments here on nairaland makes me shake my head with pity.

If u vote for this man, he will take Edo State back 1000%. Will be moving from one place to other resolving party problems, his party will depend on Edo State financially.

For your own good, pick from other political parties. My 20kobo.

U are a zombie for calling Edo youths illiterates. Go and ask questions since u have not been well nurtured. Idiot!
Re: Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper by bolinxman: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ahmeduana:

WHO OWNS CHANNEL TV?=TONY MOMOH, AND WHICH PARTY DID HE BELONG TO?=APC, ON WHOSE SIDE DOES FLY PERCH? ON THE SIDE OF A PERSON THAT GOES WITH WOUND!
John Momoh is the owner of Channels not Tony Momoh.
Re: Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper by Ahmeduana(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
bolinxman:
John Momoh is the owner of Channels not Tony Momoh.
ME I ONLY KNOW SAY E MOMOH SOMETHING!
Re: Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper by blithe2nice(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Apocalypse12:

Shut up, u are a lay man and you need to be educated.
You are the one that needs education here.. What they call beautiful ñonesence. U go open ur eyes vote APC abi...Edo Na my state,no level for APC again. I supported osho before ,but now no way,he should go and rest..No third term for him. You can go and sell yourself because of the 5k they will give u,atleast e reach u buy garri and beans,with weed to blend..Beautiful nonesence. Wise up my friend..
Re: Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper by durangokid: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2016
tuale4u:
VAnguard is a PDP newspaper. We will we all agree that Channels TV is more Neutral. We can say Vanguard cancel Nations newspaper as PDP and APC newspaper. But with Channels TV which is neutral giving the vote to Obaseki of APC, it is fair to say Obaseki of APC won the debate.
Ize iyamu was just ranting and attacking, while Obaseki was articulating points on how he will move edo forward. To sound minds Obaseki won.
The online poll you showed has just 1000 votes while that of channels has 5000 votes. From statistical accuracy that of channels is clearly more representative
Re: Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper by durangokid: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2016
tuale4u:
VAnguard is a PDP newspaper. We will we all agree that Channels TV is more Neutral. We can say Vanguard cancel Nations newspaper as PDP and APC newspaper. But with Channels TV which is neutral giving the vote to Obaseki of APC, it is fair to say Obaseki of APC won the debate.
Ize iyamu was just ranting and attacking, while Obaseki was articulating points on how he will move edo forward. To sound minds Obaseki won.
The online poll you showed has just 1000 votes while that of channels has 5000 votes. From statistical accuracy that of channels is clearly more representative
As old as you are you can't resin properly or it's amuses you to say lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC / Makanjuola Ogundipe's South-West PDP Rejects Fayose / Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.