Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians (31827 Views)

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Liljah: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
haters no retreat nd arm robber neva retired
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by SuperBlack: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2016
mrofficial:

Even if I show you the money you will still ask me if Fayose is written on it.
you are now a Saint to see money and over look it. Weldon Aisha pikin.
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by allobright17: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Dpharisee:

Arrant NONSENSE. I feel like giving you a hot slap to remove the zombie spirit from you.
Here is Mark on T-SHIRT meeting with President Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSXLnrWcMXo

Which state was he governing then?ohh ok that was when he was New York governor,now I remember .
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by labeloux(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2016
lolz

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by CplusJason: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Vizkizz:

I was about uploading this too grin

Don't mind that boy. The only talent he have is dishing out ban like fliers undecided

My broda, your head is correct. I still see no reason why he gave you a ban.
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:
Mark wore a suit to meet the president. He realized that when serious events are happening, there is a certain dress code to maintain.

Fayose on the other hand don't know the difference. This is a guy who wore a T.Shirt to present documents to the house of assembly.

Wear a tee to inspect projects etc. Don't wear them to official meetings.
Your analysis is void bro. What of our president who wears agbada or kaftan everywhere he goes, is it a dress code?

There is no wrong or right way of dressing for an occasion (or dress code) as you called it, it's all a fad.

What is official about all those kaftans and native wears most of our big bellied politicians wear?

Abeg say something else cos there ain't absolutely nothing wrong in wearing a t-shirt to see a president, Ludacris did it and no one saw anything wrong with that!!!
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by allobright17: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Vizkizz:

I was about uploading this too grin

Don't mind that boy. The only talent he have is dishing out ban like fliers undecided

Which state was he governing then?ohh ok that was when he was New York governor,now I remember .
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Oblang(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2016
Dpharisee:
If Obama eats Asun (roasted goat meat sold on the road side) Zombies will say it is a sign of humility, if Fayose does it Aisha will say he is a mad dog. Na wa for Nigerians and hypocrisy!

It depends on the trends with which Obama does that. Obama too will be bashed if he's known to eat asun everywhere without offering good governance.
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by MadCow1: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
Mark Zukerberg wore a Suit to mee with the President. He did so out of respect for the office of the President of a Nation and the powers associated with that office.

Fayose, you are a Governor not a blogger. You represent the entire people of Ekiti State. When you speak, your voice carries the power of the entire people of Ekiti State. Your behavior rubs off on the entire people of Ekiti State. Your dressing says alot about the people of your state.

Fayose, Ekiti Government is not a private business like Facebook. Act like the office you occupy you dumb fhucker.. angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Mynd44: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Your analysis is void bro. What of our president who wears agbada or kaftan everywhere he goes, is it a dress code?

There is no wrong or right way of dressing for an occasion (or dress code) as you called it, it's all a fad.

What is official about all those kaftans and native wears most of our big bellied politicians wear?

Abeg say something else cos there ain't absolutely nothing wrong in wearing a t-shirt to see a president, Ludacris did it and no one saw anything wrong with that!!!

When I was defending my final year project, we had two options, we could wear suit complete with tie and everything or out on Agbada complete with the cap, why?

Because the suit is not the only thing to wear to such an occasion. Outraged society has recignised suits as a sort of uniform.

An engineer can wear jeans and boots up and down his site all year but if he is going to give a report of how much work is going one to his contractors, would he go in work clothes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2016
Hahahahaha here they are....
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2016
Nigeria and hypocrisy is like BREAD AND BUTTER.

It is still in this country that we have seen our president attending an international meeting where every attendee wears suit but ours is always on AGBADA.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Paseus(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2016
AliJohn:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4201748_img20160906084312_jpeg95d996df88c8d8e3440a5108deb2a2dd pls which pear is he looking at

undecided wink grin
THE ONES THAT ARE ALSO STARRING AT HIM
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:

When I was defending my final year project, we had two options, we could wear suit complete with tie and everything or out on Agbada complete with the cap, why?

Because the suit is not the only thing to wear to such an occasion. Outraged society has recignised suits as a sort of uniform.

An engineer can wear jeans and boots up and down his site all year but if he is going to give a report of how much work is going one to his contractors, would he go in work clothes?
Bro, those are stereotypes you know cos I've gone for an interview (with a multinational coy) wearing a traditional attire due to some unforseen circumstances, and I was feeling so odd cos everyone else was on suit and tie. Funny thing is I passed the interview, though I got a better offer and didn't accept theirs.

My point is most of those things are stereotypes and expectations of the society, but it doesn't mean non conformity makes one wrong.

As for your question, he may choose to go in a suit and tie or not. It depends on choice for me. Even though suits make one look more official, it doesn't make him wrong if he decides to wear something else.

If he decides to put on a t-shirt and jeans for the report as you said, will he be wrong?

What of a kaftan, will he be right then?

You see, it's all stereotypes, societal expectations, and crowd mentality.
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by dfrost: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2016
senatorbayor:

Are there dress codes for politicians.
Just wanna know from you.
Is it not appropriate to wear what suits you

I've not seen any dress code for politicians. It is also good not appropriate what suits you.

Personally I prefer jean and tees/checkered shirts but my boss stipulates otherwise. I didn't argue. What you think is appropriate for you might not be appropriate for the occasion.

We borrowed the western culture of dressing and grooming for white collar vocation. Civil servants are white collar workers because most times they sit behind a desk.

The Japanese used to wear samurai outfit but they embraced the western ideology and had to change that too.

I personally find Fayose amusing in his theatrical mode (gbòmó cutting et al). wink
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Omonigeriarere: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I want buhari to wear T shirt and boxers and revive the economy instead of wearing agbada and sinking the economy

No wonder, we can see how economy and infrastructural development is booming in Ekiti State just because Fayose is wearing T-shirt.
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Mynd44: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Bro, those are stereotypes you know cos I've gone for an interview (with a multinational coy) wearing a traditional attire due to some unforseen circumstances, and I was feeling so odd cos everyone else was on suit and tie. Funny thing is I passed the interview, though I got a better offer and didn't accept theirs.

My point is most of those things are stereotypes and expectations of the society, but it doesn't mean non conformity makes one wrong.

As for your question, he may choose to go in a suit and tie or not. It depends on choice for me. Even though suits make one look more official, it doesn't make him wrong if he decides to wear something else.

If he decides to put on a t-shirt and jeans for the report as you said, will he be wrong?

What of a kaftan, will he be right then?

You see, it's all stereotypes, societal expectations, and crowd mentality.
It is also stereotype to get paid after 30 days. Why not 50 days eh?

It is stereotype say incest(with protection) is a crime. I mean, who gets hurt but then, it is a crime.

There are responsiblities that goes with certain positions. He is not Fayose anymore, he is Governor Ayodele Fayose, Executive Governor Of Ekiti State, Nigeria. He shoud act like it.

Go tell a military officer it is stereotype to wear uniforms

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Esji80(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Fasoye compairing yourself with Mark is like compairing a MOSQUITOR with an ELEPHANT.

I pity Ekiti people for voting an attention seeking bus conductor as governor.
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by osayuwamwen(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2016
is yr t shirt putting food on my table?
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by dfrost: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:

Hi Mynd44, agbadá is also suit (albeit African) with the cap hence the recognition of alternative to western type.

On your last statement, you hit the nail on the head.
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Paseus(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2016
MadCow1:
Mark Zukerberg wore a Suit to mee with the President. He did so out of respect for the office of the President of a Nation and the powers associated with that office.

Fayose, you are a Governor not a blogger. You represent the entire people of Ekiti State. When you speak, your voice carries the power of the entire people of Ekiti State. Your behavior rubs off on the entire people of Ekiti State. Your dressing says alot about the people of your state.

Fayose, Ekiti Government is not a private business like Facebook. Act like the office you occupy you dumb fhucker.. angry
your head dey there, i dnt understand hw some pple think
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2016
ephemm:
grin grin grin
It's not the T-shirt we condemn in you, it's the kpomo cutting, ewa agoyin serving and the admiration of pears (breast) on the street. grin

Besides, u want compare urself with Mark?
That guy get sense pass U ooo
Here is my humble way of comparing the two guys.

One is controlling the World via his Social online platform called Facebook with assets around $54.1 Billion dollars.

The second is controlling one state in Nigeria, his asset is Stomach Infrastructure, Motor park touts and controversies with assets confiscated by the EFCC but still enjoying immunity.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by kelly72: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2016
Don't say Nigerians, say zombies and orangutans

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Febcom(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:
Mark wore a suit to meet the president. He realized that when serious events are happening, there is a certain dress code to maintain.

Fayose on the other hand don't know the difference. This is a guy who wore a T.Shirt to present documents to the house of assembly.

We have no dress code to present budget in Nigeria, let be realistic we must accept this guy for who he is and for what he stand for. How many of you condemn President Buhari for mismanaging nigeria economic, through wrong policy implementation, one sided curroption fight and lack of focus and vision. A president that de-marketed his country aboard on global media and yet calls for investors to come and invests.

It high time Nigerian Youth must talk reasonable enough to prove that we are really ready to manage our country, believe me we will never be taking serious nor respected by this leaders if we talk and comments like this.

Finally, ask me have you ever been to Ekiti State and see what this man had done in every economic sector of the state, have you also, study any budget of our country and before, this is where we missed it. That is why Lair Mohammad will present you false information and respect his son Jolami Mohammad's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by joseph1832(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2016
No doubt, Governor Fayose is a dimwit. Did he forget that he's an elected public office holder?

I fail to see the rationale behind the comparison with Zuckerberg, an entrepreneur.

Seriously I wouldn't have expected anything less from Fayose.
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Mynd44: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2016
Febcom:

We have no dress code to present budget in Nigeria, let be realistic we must accept this guy for who he is and for what he stand for. How many of you condemn President Buhari for mismanaging nigeria economic, through wrong policy implementation, one sided curroption fight and lack of focus and vision. A president that de-marketed his country aboard on global media and yet calls for investors to come and invests.

It high time Nigerian Youth must talk reasonable enough to prove that we are really ready to manage our country, believe me we will never be taking serious nor respected by this leaders if we talk and comments like this.

Finally, ask me have you ever been to Ekiti State and see what this man had done in every economic sector of the state, have you also, study any budget of our country and before, this is where we missed it. That is why Lair Mohammad will present you false information and respect his son Jolami Mohammad's opinion.

Stop being funny.

I am in Ado right now

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by shuggah(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2016
ephemm:
grin grin grin
It's not the T-shirt we condemn in you, it's the kpomo cutting, ewa agoyin serving and the admiration of pears (breast) on the street. grin

Besides, u want compare urself with Mark?
That guy get sense pass U ooo
Kai Kai kai
Oya keep condemning.
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:

It is also stereotype to get paid after 30 days. Why not 50 days eh?

It is stereotype say incest(with protection) is a crime. I mean, who gets hurt but then, it is a crime.

There are responsiblities that goes with certain positions. He is not Fayose anymore, he is Governor Ayodele Fayose, Executive Governor Of Ekiti State, Nigeria. He shoud act like it.

Go tell a military officer it is stereotype to wear uniforms
You're beginning to let your emotions spill bro, chill.

Firstly, a salary by definition is remuneration for work paid in a month and it is covered by the labor laws of that country, hence in some countries you pay hourly or weekly (wages). Got absolutely nothing to do with stereotype.

Secondly, incest and inbreeding are crimes under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria so stereotype has nothing to do with it. Why do you think such people are charged to court when caught?

If you have a personal problem with Fayose's personality and characters then come out and say it clearly and stop hiding behind the word 'responsibility'. And remember our argument is on so called dress codes.

For clarity sake, dress codes exist but you should never confuse that with dress expectations which I used the word stereotypes in place of.

In my organization we have a dress code, same for the military. So bringing that here holds no water.

Do governors and presidents have dress codes? Maybe they do, but then I'm very sure it doesn't spell out what they must wear on certain occasions and what they must not wear. Unlike private organizations and the military that have specific dress codes which one must adhere to or face sanctions.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Biafman: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:

Illiterate mugu, this is Mark Zukerberg addressing people in a serious business on T-Shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1JEJ8n9Wzs
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by AntiWailer: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:

Ekiti people better vote for you.

You have sense than the Governor.

Spots On.
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by adeadeyera(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2016
Loud speaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker House Of Rep Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Bola Tinubu - Photo / OBJ'S Men Pull Out Of PDP / WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.