Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs (2627 Views)

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / Bad Economy Affecting Our Business –lagos Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin [color=#770077][/color]
I know you would be astonishe to hear that the economy of our great country has really affected most of our sexy boys whom only depend on gyming for six-packs in order to attract girls and sugar mummies.
I nearly killed myself with laughter last week friday evening.I was coming back from work as usuall and at a point rain began to drizzle and I rushed for cover under the shed of a closed provision-shop in an open junction.
with a clear sight I saw five boys standing in the rain with an haste to board a cab.four out of the five were some kind lazy kind of guys with muscle and six-packs which was clearly shown because of the body fitted byc polo they wore like they own gyming factory,and the last guy that was standing close was not structurally build and he was not ugly either but he had a bull belly
like he swallowed frog.After five minute a brand new range rover rolled passed them but letter reverse back and a cute lady was seen inside.Immediately those four boys started rolling up their polo to reveal their sexy six-packs to attract the lady.But to my greatest suprise the guy with ball belly was picked instead of one of those muscle boys then I realised that the economy of Nigeria no more favour six-pack boys. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by Laveda(f): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Ok.
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by speedyconnect3: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2016
solomon4samuel:
I know you would be astonishe to hear that the economy of our great country has really affected most of our sexy boys whom only depend on gyming for six-packs in order to attract girls and sugar mummies.
I nearly killed myself with laughter last week friday evening.I was coming back from work as usuall and at a point rain began to drizzle and I rushed for cover under the shed of a closed provision-shop in an open junction.
with a clear sight I saw five boys standing in the rain with an haste to board a cab.four out of the five were some kind lazy kind of guys with muscle and six-packs which was clearly shown because of the body fitted byc polo they wore like they own gyming factory,and the last guy that was standing close was not structurally build and he was not ugly either but he had a bull belly
like he swallowed frog.After five minute a brand new range rover rolled passed them but letter reverse back and a cute lady was seen inside.Immediately those four boys started rolling up their polo to reveal their sexy six-packs to attract the lady.But to my greatest suprise the guy with ball belly was picked instead of one of those muscle boys then I realised that the economy of Nigeria no more favour six-pack boys. grin grin
lubish
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=Laveda post=49116412]Ok.[/quote
will u date a lazy guy with six packs,,,,,,,,,,,,or dose ur booo has pack on his belly?,,,,,,,,,no vex oooo grin
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2016
speedyconnect3:

lubish
lubish,,,,,,,, angry grin grin guy where did you keep your school fees,or are you one of those lazy six pack boys?,if yes hmmmmmmmmm poverty na ur shoe size grin no vex ooo na bracket talkam.
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by Laveda(f): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=solomon4samuel post=49117376][/quote]

I'm no 6packs freak, and ion do lazy guys.

I'm good with that guy who's hard working, not potbellied just a nice physique. wink
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by olendave(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2016
Laveda:

I'm no 6packs freak, and ion do lazy guys.

I'm good with that guy who's hard working, not potbellied just a nice physique. wink

I think we can be friend on this note
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by ikombe: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Why the fvck will sumone believe dis story
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
olendave:

I think we can be friend on this note
you want to be frriend with her?........hope u have sixxpack else no
one will announce to u wat will happend when a guy like inyanya approach her angry cheesy angry grin
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
ikombe:
Why the fvck will sumone believe dis story
what makes you think the story is fake?..........are you six-packless
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by ikombe: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
solomon4samuel:

what makes you think the story is fake?..........are you six-packless
Are the guys men LovePeddler for the woman in a range rover to pick
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quo grin angry[s][/s] ;Dte author=ikombe post=49122185] Are the guys men LovePeddler for the woman in a range rover to pick [/quote]
am more than sure you dont have six-pack and i think that was why ur girl left for guys like me with six-pack...........sorry oooo dont be mad at me,i didnt tell her to leave you cuz u hv no single pack........ go gym na make bad economy kill u angry grin angry grin
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by ikombe: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
solomon4samuel:
[quo grin angry[s][/s] ;Dte author=ikombe post=49122185] Are the guys men LovePeddler for the woman in a range rover to pick
am more than sure you dont have six-pack and i think that was why ur girl left for guys like me with six-pack...........sorry oooo dont be mad at me,i didnt tell her to leave you cuz u hv no single pack........ go gym na make bad economy kill u angry grin angry grin
You still havent answered my question undecided

You keep on twisting my question
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
ikombe:
You still havent answered my question undecided

You keep on twisting my question
they are not,but apart from looking fit and energitic their main aim is for girls to fall for them just as urs did ..................... grin grin
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by ikombe: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
solomon4samuel:

they are not,but apart from looking fit and energitic their main aim is for girls to fall for them just as urs did ..................... grin grin
And what gives you the impression am old and pot belled undecided
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2016
ikombe:
And what gives you the impression am old and pot belled undecided
because if u re not old and pot bellied ur girl would not have left u for six pack boys angry grin angry angry grin
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by ikombe: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2016
solomon4samuel:

because if u re not old and pot bellied ur girl would not have left u for six pack boys angry grin angry angry grin
And when did i discuss that with you
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2016
ikombe:
And when did i discuss that with you

guy u dont need to discuss it witth me,I know that to be true.
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2016
my advice to guys with pot belly like ikombe,is for them to go on twenty days dry fasting.
And for those with six pack and muscles like criminals hmmmmmm brother bad economy don spoil game for u oo so I advise you better lock up oo for your own good before you will suffer from kwashokor.
Our sexy boys now are no more sexy ooooo,sine we started suffering from economy break down most of them dont have to eat after gyming and because of that u see their small held by their tin neck,followed by their big chest and muscle and then their small waist then lastly their tiny leg like that of a mosquitoe......hahahahahah kwashokor plus bad condition and poverty.............................ikombe be proud of ur pot belly ooooo hahhahahah
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by ikombe: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2016
solomon4samuel:
my advice to guys with pot belly like ikombe,is for them to go on twenty days dry fasting.
And for those with six pack and muscles like criminals hmmmmmm brother bad economy don spoil game for u oo so I advise you better lock up oo for your own good before you will suffer from kwashokor.
Our sexy boys now are no more sexy ooooo,sine we started suffering from economy break down most of them dont have to eat after gyming and because of that u see their small held by their tin neck,followed by their big chest and muscle and then their small waist then lastly their tiny leg like that of a mosquitoe......hahahahahah kwashokor plus bad condition and poverty.............................ikombe be proud of ur pot belly ooooo hahhahahah

Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=49147684][/quote]
na ur p man be that?...........no vex ooo
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by Gladiator1: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
solomon4samuel:
Dumbest post ever read
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Gladiator1:
Dumbest post ever read
its likee u re one of those lazy kind of guy that gyms everyday without a single pack grin grin u re frustrated
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by Gladiator1: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
solomon4samuel:

its likee u re one of those lazy kind of guy that gyms everyday without a single pack grin grin u re frustrated
Lol. Wen it's not profitable to me, I don't indulge in such. Moreover, it's good to look good grin
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by Gladiator1: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
solomon4samuel:

Taking a look at ur dp, u need to exercise a lil bro... U don't hv money, u don't hv good looks... Mehn! girls will surely detest u... Atleast, u can gym to look good, so u fit pass one

1 Like

Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Gladiator1:
Lol. Wen it's not profitable to me, I don't indulge in such. Moreover, it's good to look good grin
oooooooooooh now you know its not profitable to you,but what took ur tiny legs to the gyming house?
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by Gladiator1: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
solomon4samuel:

oooooooooooh now you know its not profitable to you,but what took ur tiny legs to the gyming house?
Cos I also hv d money. I combine both
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=Gladiator1 post=49151650]Taking a look at ur dp, u need to exercise a lil bro... U don't hv money, u don't hv good looks... Mehn! girls will surely detest u... Atleast, u can gym to look good, so u fit pass one[/quot

if i really look so bad as you claim then why on earth would i be bold enough to post my picture? and u wnt deny it that pple where commenting on how good i look even girls..........so where is ur picture just post one if at all you look good than stock fish......................................beloww is my picture

Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by Gladiator1: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=solomon4samuel post=49152256][/quote]Chai... Bro, u look tremendously terrible grin Which Nairaland babes go dey deceive dis one. Height of ugliness
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
people with six packs usually look deformed to me. I don't really know why.

note... I don't have a pot belly nor six packs. I'm just flat
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2016
Gladiator1:
Chai... Bro, u look tremendously terrible grin Which Nairaland babes go dey deceive dis one. Height of ugliness

i dont need ur opinion on hw i look but i knw for sure that am better than u.If truely u dnt look like a malnourished cow post ur pics
Re: How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs by solomon4samuel(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2016
wissed:
people with six packs usually look deformed to me. I don't really know why.

note... I don't have a pot belly nor six packs. I'm just flat

my thats true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] / How / WARNING ⚠ 18!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.