Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do (2401 Views)

A Married Woman Won't Let Me be! / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / For Guys: Your Woman Won't Cheat On You If You Follow These Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2016
Lol... This is what happens when a man feels one woman won't do...

A man's wife clashed with his mistress while visiting him in the hospital and fight was the result!., With lot of hair dragging and punching.. See photos and video in the link below.

https://obhiabablog..com.ng/2016/09/lol-wife-mistress-fights-husband-hospital.html

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Instead of them them joining fists and beating the man half unconscious, cool they simply decided to be stupid and fought each other. Women!!

I (being) the husband a.k.a boyfriend would lay a charge of empty headedness

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by Ozavize88(f): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by iceberylin(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2016
And he was just crashing....

Correct guy..

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by McBrooklyn(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Relationship nowadays comprise of a girlfriend, a side chick, a fûck buddy, a part time girlfriend, a spending girlfriend, a friend zone girlfriend, an ex girlfriend, a bîtch, a one time girlfriend, and the real girlfriend who your heart desires kiss

Believe me, relationship won't be fun without having all these chicks kiss
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by McBrooklyn(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2016
jagugu88li:
Instead of them them joining fists and beating the man half unconscious, cool they simply decided to be stupid and fought each other. Women!!

I think I love you kiss

Will you marry me and be my woman, my everything?? kiss
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by firstking01(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
jagugu88li:

You should know that women been bound with foolishness since the time of zerubbabel.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by numericalguy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Are they Kenyans?
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by CaraJewel(f): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dey should watch the other woman..i wish mostyms woman can be like dat
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
You should know that SOME or MANY women been bound with foolishness since the time of zerubbabel.

That's it. wink

McBrooklyn:

I think I love you kiss
Will you marry me and be my woman, my everything?? kiss

[s]I see you'll be having me then your Bleep chick, side dish, friend zone etc. Seatbelts please coz the minute you take a wrong turn, I'm sure you already know what will happen. Cliff dropping.[/s]

You're still thinking you love me? Chai see my life, threatening his thoughts. kiss

Love u 2

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by McBrooklyn(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
jagugu88li:

[s]I see you'll be having me then your Bleep chick, side dish, friend zone etc. Seatbelts please coz the minute you take a wrong turn, I'm sure you already know what will happen. Cliff dropping.[/s]

You're still thinking you love me? Chai see my life, threatening his thoughts. kiss

Love u 2

Lol, I promise I won't cheat on you babe kiss

What more can a man ever wish for than having a rare beauty like you all to himself kiss
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I promise I won't cheat on you babe kiss

What more can a man ever wish for than having a rare beauty like you all to himself kiss

Anyway, I'm a woman I can privately deal with you. grin

Put your hands together for Mr. and Mrs. Mc.........where is the dowry?
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by McBrooklyn(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
jagugu88li:

Hahaha, shey na because of dowry you no con pronounce am finish?? embarassed

Biko, gimme your bank details and you'll get an alert soon kiss

Oya make una continue!! kiss

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by McBrooklyn(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
jagugu88li:

Hope you ain't planning on cutting off my precious dick in case shît happens angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Hope you ain't planning on cutting off my precious dick in case shît happens angry

Bank details? Haba

Make una meet my parents, pay the dowry then I go announce em complete.

Short cuts! Aaiii
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by McBrooklyn(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
jagugu88li:

Bank details? Haba

Make una meet my parents, pay the dowry then I go announce em complete.

Short cuts! Aaiii

When E no be say na masquerade ah wan marry now angry

Ah go see, surf, lick, and enjoy wetin ah wan dey pay money for now angry
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

When E no be say na masquerade ah wan marry now angry

[color=#990000]Ah go see, surf, lick, and enjoy wetin ah wan dey pay money for now
angry
[/color]

You mean you wanna test drive before .....chai!

There I was, thinking I'm getting married soon
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by McBrooklyn(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
jagugu88li:

You mean you wanna test drive before .....chai!

There I was, thinking I'm getting married soon

Yeah, I wanna test run what I'm going to be paying money for kiss

Don't worry, you'll get married soon. I can assure you of that kiss
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Don't worry, you'll get married soon. I can assure you of that kiss

Make I give you early invite grin

Have a good one.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by McBrooklyn(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
jagugu88li:

Make I give you early invite grin

Have a good one.

Hahaha, you mean the invites to give my buddies to come to our wedding, right?? kiss
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Hahaha, you mean the invites to give my buddies to come to our wedding, right?? kiss

You no go complain say I cheat you, abeg. You wanted to pay dowry via internet, Ok.

E-dowry, e-see, e-surf, e-lick and other es and I will E-marry you.

Put your hands together for E-Mr. McBrooklyn and E-Mrs. McBrooklyn kiss

grin grin fair?
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by McBrooklyn(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
jagugu88li:

You no go complain say I cheat you, abeg. You wanted to pay dowry via internet, Ok.

E-dowry, e-see, e-surf, e-lick and other es and I will E-marry you.

Put your hands together for E-Mr. McBrooklyn and E-Mrs. McBrooklyn kiss

grin grin fair?

At all at all na hin bad pass now kiss

I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U kiss
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

At all at all na hin bad pass now kiss

I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U kiss

....and we just been pronounced Husband & Wife

I sight you. cheesy
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by McBrooklyn(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
jagugu88li:

....and we just been pronounced Husband & Wife
I sight you. cheesy

L-O-L grin grin

Yeah, we've been pronounced E-Husband and E-Wife kiss

Congratulations cool
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by prettyAdaolisa(f): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Relationship nowadays comprise of a girlfriend, a side chick, a fûck buddy, a part time girlfriend, a spending girlfriend, a friend zone girlfriend, an ex girlfriend, a bîtch, a one time girlfriend, and the real girlfriend who your heart desires kiss

shocked
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
CORRECT MAN...

the only way and the last effective way to fix the BRAIN of a nagging, lazy, stubborn Wife /Fiancée/ Girlfriend is to expose her to a COMPETITITOR.

LADIES hate COMPETITION ,especially when it involves other ladies excluding OLYMPICS..

USELESS women grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

shocked
hey pretty, saw ur new month salutation. I wish u d same. I was serving a ban.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by queencalipso(f): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I suppose it won't be bad if its both ways right? Especially with the one your heart desires. How about it for a thought?
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by prettyAdaolisa(f): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
hey pretty, saw ur new month salutation. I wish u d same. I was serving a ban.

Ban?...u don commit okwaya? grin
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by rosieluv(f): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

really? so u v all dese?
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by McBrooklyn(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
rosieluv:

really? so u v all dese?

Lol, I cannot categorically tell you that I've got all these kiss

Would you like to find out?? kiss
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Feels One Woman Won't Do by McBrooklyn(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
queencalipso:

I suppose it won't be bad if its both ways right? Especially with the one your heart desires. How about it for a thought?

Yeah, I guess it won't be bad ma'am tongue.

Since we're in the 21st century where everybody is entitled to have his own opinion and set a preference for themselves kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! 2 Girls Filmed While Attempting To Rápe A Guy (watch The Video) / How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship / How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.