Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene (39374 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
2dice01:
i'd love to beat you on your console or system someday..nightie dear..
Ma to le leni oo..
Lol...you ehn. Good night.. we aff derail thread oni thread finish grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...you ehn. Good night.. we aff derail thread oni thread finish grin
lol water i do hun
Is it not you dat cause it tongue
goodmorning sleepyhead and how was ya night
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2016
2dice01:
lol water i do hun Is it not you dat cause it tongue goodmorning sleepyhead and how was ya night
It was fine,urs?
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by 2dice01: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2016
MzLarem:
It was fine,urs?
its was short joor...
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2016
pweetylivia:
In the 90's, on this day 6th sept, we were born. We are grateful to God for the gift of life. We are void without him. We are also thankful to our parents for nurturing us into this graceful, lovely and great ladies we are today.
And yes! We are twins.

Lalasticlala and fellow nairalanders should please wish us happy birthday. thanks.

The monikas are pweetylivia and rosalieene.

Adorable twins.....happy bday in advance and in minusvance...... grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Kissking: 8:09am On May 01, 2017
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2018
olive282:
Happy b.dae cuties...i love twins

Come my hotel lodge for agbani make I impregnate you with twins.

As you want am.

Happy birthday. You shah deh hungry me chop

More bonbon to your back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival / Lagos Couple Ride In A Horse Carriage. PICS / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.