Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai (60837 Views)

Why North Fears Restructuring – Masari, Katsina State Governor / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2016

4 Likes

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Mimidiva(f): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
mazimee:
The death and the burial will definitely start from his household.
Too many useless empty skulls that have no business with managing public office are scattered in every nook and cranny of this country as public office holders.
indeed cheesy
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by mustymatic(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
phyllosilicate:
Muslims do not burry with coffins.
They have to carry the corpse na cool

2 Likes

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Mimidiva(f): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:
That is what I call a visionary governor he knows Buhari's inept leadership is sure to send a lot of Katsina indigenes to the great beyond by way of hunger .
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by EpicMaurice(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Naija leaders and misplaced priority be like.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by chemicalDisease: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
wishing his ppl death.

kai change.
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by 4nobody4every1: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:
That is what I call a visionary governor he knows Buhari's inept leadership is sure to send a lot of Katsina indigenes to the great beyond by way of hunger .
grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by braxjay(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
then again, his brother may be a coffin maker and contracts to justify money sharing must be evenly distributed among family members

1 Like

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by holyfather(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Islam
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by onwuakpachris(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
MadCow1:
Not Bad at 40,000 a piece..
....this is why I bomb people..... ................................................................................................................................please where is that Osama pic sef
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Umarlulu: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Balkan:
Wait a minute. Is that state 100% islam
honestly yes
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
holyfather:
Islam
a religion of ****

1 Like

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Iyoma2(f): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Taaa is it this welder made iron u are calling coffin? Even paying 10k for it is too much. Hmm APC and Chanji.
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by VhatAmazingDude: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Are those coffins or gurneys?
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by tellwisdom: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Seems everyone over there is going to die soon sad

1 Like

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by MadCow1: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
onwuakpachris:
....this is why I bomb people..... ................................................................................................................................please where is that Osama pic sef

I am talking about the price of fabrication..

Bomb whoever you please but that's all I was addressing.. Now whether this is something that a state government should blow 120million Naira on is a different matter all together.
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by bigtt76(f): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
He for paint am National Color naaaa ....that for be 'State burial' given to the talakawas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by cruz419(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lol d guy get vision oo,,e has observed dat there be a lot of death due to d change done by his oga at d top so to make burial easier e purchased dem lol, i wonder weather d coffin get AC way e go cost 40k ,but on a serious not y complain una say na change una want make una dey enjoy am ooo,,

3 Likes

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Justcash(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
MadCow1:

I am talking about the price of fabrication..

Bomb whoever you please but that's all I was addressing.. Now whether this is something that a state government should blow 120million Naira on is a different matter all together.

Chai, See pattern of thought! What a shame!

1 Like

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Ibidapson(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Masari don hear sey IKU L'ERE ESE

1 Like

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by crown08(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
MadCow1:
Not Bad at 40,000 a piece..
it's not up to 20k
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by MissingBudget: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari's hometown. Cluelessness runs in their blood. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Ramanto(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
phyllosilicate:
Muslims do not burry with coffins.
muslims bury with coffins, but do not bury the coffin
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Coffin4Sale: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pls anyone that knows or has anybody who is about to die or dead already should send me PM for Your Affordable Coffin anytime anyday. Thanks and God Bless.
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by nini007(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Uselessness
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Coffin4Sale: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
crown08:
it's not up to 20k
depends on grade sir
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by mu2sa2: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
The coffins are normally kept at mosques.When death occurs the bereaved will come and pick the coffin free of charge. Since Muslims are not buried in coffins, the coffin will be returned to the mosque to be reused. They used to have wooden coffins, but these iron ones will be more durable.

1 Like

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Ramanto(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
while the cost may be rather high, i don't see anything wrong with buying of coffins. Don't people die and need to be buried?
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by natsinta: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Its a shame to the people of katsina for having #masari as Gov all the name of change, though I won't blame him, everybody in katsina state were complaning that he hasn't do anything than to change the names of the past. Administration project. So doing this is an achivment by him.

Kudos to Gov. Shema
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Eliteklaus(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
hope d tin na for mama madu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.