Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai (60838 Views)

Why North Fears Restructuring – Masari, Katsina State Governor / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by fireflies07: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chai dis governor has seen death cool cool
Dis Buhari period sha.... grin

1 Like

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by UNUGWA01: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
see more photos HERE >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/katsina-governor-masari-acquires-metal.html
Point of corrections, he did not purchase the coffins with public money, he purchased with oil money.

1 Like

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by basadenet: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Apc madness....people are hungry, no salaries, etc, yet you are buying coffins for the living. Masari, you are sick and needs urgent attention.
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by iamord(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Katsina state Governor Aminu Bello Masari has allegedly acquired 3000 metal coffins which will be distributed to mosques in the state. According to an online report, the coffins are reportedly valued at N40,000 (totalled at N120 million)... This was revealed by popular Katsina state public speaker and blogger Jamil Mabai via his twitter handle https://mobile.twitter.com/jaymb000/status/773081124495032321

See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/katsina-governor-masari-acquires-metal.html

L shocked L !!!!!!!!!! Nigeria is a country grin tongue
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by graphiti: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
phyllosilicate:
Muslims do not burry with coffins.

Dhur!

Money sha must be spent by hook or crook!

Lolz
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by cardoctor(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
misplaced priority

Really misplaced priority. Maybe he is planning a mass murder.
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by oweman: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
I know its false story as neither Muslims nor hausa's go for flbouant burial rituals surely some miscreants are up yo some evil .
By 8.30 tonight I will confirm from BBC hausa service meanwhile ist pure lies Masari won't do that am sure .
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by DonCortino: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ramanto:
while the cost may be rather high, i don't see anything wrong with buying of coffins. Don't people die and need to be buried?
So buying coffin is better than providing better health care?

Ewu zambia!
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by chocolateme(f): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jay1988:

That's not funny.. If they bought for u how will u feel ?
i wasn't smiling when i posted that.. i mean you should understand that from the irony of my statement, that it was disgusting to do that by the Governor. Of all things to do.

1 Like

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Jay1988: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
chocolateme:
i wasn't smiling when i posted that.. i mean you should understand that from the irony of my statement, that it was disgusting to do that by the Governor. Of all things to do.
thank you nor .. All this for one man when people in the same town are homeless.. Children are lost almost on the brink of joining gangs to kill someone..
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Blue3k(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ramanto:
while the cost may be rather high, i don't see anything wrong with buying of coffins. Don't people die and need to be buried?

What business is it for government to provide you coffin. The only people who get coffins are soldiers in any country if your funeral is on millitary ground. What happened to life insurance?
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by BABANGBALI: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:
Is ds a coffin?
no na bed. You wan sleep?
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by jamace(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Instead of buying bags of garri to enable his people survive. What manner of gov is that? Naija na wa. shocked
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Carter4luv(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
let him launch it first now.
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Marotzke(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
crown08:
it's not up to 20k
Add withholding tax,Vat, party contribution, cost of distribution to every mosque and contractors profit and tell me what it amounts to?
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by fakati(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Haba Mr.Gamna all you can think of is metallic coffins saboda Allah instead of you to use the 120m in distributing bags of rice or corn to the living souls.
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by chocolateme(f): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jay1988:
thank you nor .. All this for one man when people in the same town are homeless.. Children are lost almost on the brink of joining gangs to kill someone..
Madness is setting in
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Decryptor(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
There are IDPs in the North Dying of starvation while one Northern fat-cheeked billionaire is busy trying to grab power in the seat of PDP, this governor is using N120m that would have been used in treating those malnourished kids to procure coffins. I just wonder how this people think o!

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by uyisteven(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
This is like the funniest thread I have ever seen..Just can't stop laughing
This Man needs to be stoned.
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Reference(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin Hahahaha.... just when you think you've heard it all, then something floors it. I mean floor it. Folks, can we get any lower...hahaha... is this genocide loading...
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Reference(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:
That is what I call a visionary governor he knows Buhari's inept leadership is sure to send a lot of Katsina indigenes to the great beyond by way of hunger .

grin.... hahahaha.....una no go kill pesin.....hahaha..... where was I when this news broke.

1 Like

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Reference(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ramanto:

Really..... grin....hahahaha....kai, kai, kai, una no go kill pesin oh....
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Jay1988: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2016
chocolateme:

Madness is setting in
Chocolate gone mad i see
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by chocolateme(f): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Jay1988:
Chocolate gone mad i see
lol
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Jay1988: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2016
chocolateme:
lol
how you dey jor !!!

1 Like

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by chocolateme(f): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Jay1988:

how you dey jor !!!
i gallant, how about you?
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Jay1988: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
chocolateme:
i gallant, how about you?
I been go work i just dey enter house back... hw ur area??
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by chocolateme(f): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jay1988:
I been go work i just dey enter house back... hw ur area??
my area is less noisy. Boring too.

1 Like

Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Jay1988: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2016
chocolateme:
my area is less noisy. Boring too.
heya sowwie , which state is that ?? Good morrning Mss Chocolate oo.
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by chocolateme(f): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2016
Jay1988:
heya sowwie , which state is that ?? Good morrning Mss Chocolate oo.
Lagos
Re: The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai by Jay1988: 12:24am On Sep 10, 2016
chocolateme:
Lagos
Hmmm Lagos Chocolate go sweet oo. Cowbell abi peak milk CHocolate!!!. Good evening me i come back from work rain just dey fall here any how ooo GOod nite sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.