Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,250 members, 7,867,654 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks (9031 Views)

Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream / "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by 93xtr60r: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
Hagm0nd:
dumb
[/s]

Despicable!
Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by 93xtr60r: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ofemannnu:
But you are an indigene of the FULANI REPUBLIC now.You know what a republic is,don't you?Are you going to run to the South south when your Fulani masters and owners of FULANI REPUBLIC want to use you as games as they always do?You know they own all Igboland to have put their flag there and naming it FULANI REPUBLIC.Even UNO had attested to the 21st century FULANI REPUBLIC .

Then you and your fellow Yorubas have no reason to be bitter and pained that Igbos seek a separate existence from Yorubas. You lots should leave Igbos out of your troubles.

Igbos cannot be deterred from the quest for nationhood.
And that's the more reason you and your fellow Yorubas must cease running amok on every available media page at the mere mention of Biafra or NK.
Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
hundredhundred:

Stop wasting your time with miscreants. Most of them are jobless mofo and have enough to stay on nairaland forever. How do you want to deal with people with more than 10 handles on this same thread, they will bore you with there foolishness.
I don hear jare.
Their evil souls was recklessly tormented since SLS made that statement about their ijaw masters overrated oyel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Greenback: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
walemoney007:
I don't know how someone will open a stupid and dumb thread likes this....i will advice yorubas not to comment on this thread cause it makes no sense

Kids don really full nairaland sad

afonja,dem say make una nø comment o,zombies,pls pass by. Brown roof republicans,èköja lò..ma sò kankan..

Thats when my once beloved yoruba will know they are berebes..

1 Like

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by attackgat: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:

the only thing that you should be pained about is the fact that you guys can never rule but that's no ones fault "just history and voting numbers!
instead of breeding this negative blood!

Do your research!!!!!

As an Igbo man, I'm actually glad that in much of the history of Nigeria,we Igbos did not rule. History will award a Gold medal to the rest of you who have ruled for being the ones who by and large, destroyed Nigeria.
Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by samsongbemisola(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
The OP high on abakaliki weed
Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Ngozi123(f): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Who reported my post?

@Mynd44, you guys should really inform people of which rules they've violated when erasing their posts so that they can correct themselves in the future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Commends Dapo Abiodun On OGWAMA, Cleaner Environment / Ignore IPOB Order, Onoh, LGs Tell Enugu Residents / Akande, El-rufai May Head APC Interim Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.