Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,463 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks (9027 Views)

Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream / "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid (2) (3) (4)

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by 93xtr60r: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:

oh please!!!

have you even sat down to ask yourself why your people think this way?
what caused this whole thing?
who started it and why its still being wanted?

no one dislikes the Igbos you guys keep people out yourselves NO ONE i mean NO ONE relocates to the east! how you wondered why?
the only thing that you should be pained about is the fact that you guys can never rule but that's no ones fault "just history and voting numbers!
instead of breeding this negative blood!

Do your research!!!!!

Hey, hold it there! Igbos are not interested in the presidency or political posts to survive unlike the Yorubas and their Northern masters.

Igbos don't need Yorubas. Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites parading as One-Nigerianists.

If you and your fellow tribalists aren't pained and frustrated about Igbos quest for nationhood you wouldn't be running amok on every media page with anti-Biafra slogans and miserably earning a living just to quench the call for self-determination.

May I sound it clear to you and your loudmouthed folks: going forward if Nigeria subsists a Yoruba person cannot be president before an Igbo person. Take it or leave it. Arrant nonsense from parasites and hypocrites!

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by gigabyte13: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Another thread for the lpob miscreants to console themselves with.

Whats new in what sanusi said Afterall, alaba international, ladipo market, ldumota, computer village are also property of the beerfootedrats, incase Nigeria breaks.

Awon omo olori flatscreen gbogbo.

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by LoveDecay(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nigeria is not breaking now. It is Biafra that is crumbling, last time I looked Lagos is not one of your dream territories.

Wetin join Lagos with secession.

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by CltrAltDel: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
SuperStiker:

It's like you are part of the not too smart Yorubas. embarassed embarassed
Obviously you are not smart enough grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by CltrAltDel: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
iamblisz:

So you saying am not smart cause I refused to comment concerning what you posted. Am not gonna argue with you.
Anyway What ever happens to Lagos shouldn't be your problem, that is if you are a biafran, but if you are from the southwest then I guess it is.
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
Stop wasting your time on the I-PORK mofo
Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Instead of yebhoes to concentrate on how to save themselves from Fulani herdsmen killing their mothers daily,they are busy crying over Lagos

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by SuperStiker: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]

The northerners are telling you that they cannot allow Lagos go like that after all Nigeria has done for the state. cheesy

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by SuperStiker: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Instead of yebhoes to concentrate on how to save themselves from Fulani herdsmen killing their mothers daily,they are busy crying over Lagos

The fulani herdsmen are also troubling yorubas and the MB so tell us something else.

They have even installed an emir in Ilorin.

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by 93xtr60r: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hagm0nd:

Frustrated Yorrobber from a juju-infested enclave, see what Yinka Odumakin, the National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere, has to say about the killings of helpless, if not hopeless, Yorubas by their Fulani masters:

"We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
May 23, 2016

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Decibel: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:
Nigerians cheesy
stop wasting your time, this country will never divide, i don't even see it happening in 100years time self

go and read the history of most countries that split and you will understand check how Belgium left france!

But i have a question tho! there is NO oil in the east! so how exactly do my Igbo brothers plan to generate revenue

Do you know how USSR splitted?
Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
SuperStiker:

The fulani herdsmen are also troubling yorubas and the MB so tell us something else.

They have even installed an emir in Ilorin.
so much for your yebhoe bravery.
Ilorin is a Yoruba city,worry about the next Fulani sacking of your village.

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
93xtr60r:

Frustrated Yorrobber from a juju-infested enclave, see what Yinka Odumakin, the National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere, has to say about the killings of helpless, if not hopeless, Yorubas by their Fulani masters:

"We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
May 23, 2016

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by 93xtr60r: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hagm0nd:
so much for your yebhoe bravery.
Ilorin is a Yoruba city,worry about the next Fulani sacking of your village.

Ilorin - Yoruba city indeed. What a hilarious comedy from a confused Yorrobber!

Before you continue with your delusion take this message from one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
93xtr60r:

Before you continue with your delusion take this message from one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by 93xtr60r: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2016

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by 93xtr60r: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2016

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by bulletproofmonk(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
SuperStiker:

From the recent statement made by the emir of Kano that Nigeria needs Lagos more than the Niger Delta, it is becoming clearer that the north will not let go of Lagos like that if Nigeria breaks.

I can understand why Yorubas get so uneasy when the talk of breaking Nigeria comes up.

There will be fierce battles for the control of Lagos which would leave the city in ruins like Syria.

The northerners have threatened that they will take Ofa in addition to Ilorin now they also need Lagos.

I will not be surprised if one prominent northerners gets up tomorrow to warn Yorubas that the north will take Lagos with them should Nigeria break.

This was the only point you made out from Sanusi's statement. Bobo yi y'ode mehn.
Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by HurtgenForest: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
93xtr60r:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am just returning from a lenghty ban.

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
An average emeka is always worried about Lagos and southwest nigeria than a Yoruba man because there is no better place to sell gala and fanyogo but yondon.

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Decibel:

Do you know how for USSR splitted?
i do!!!

whats your point?

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by 93xtr60r: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hagm0nd:
An average emeka is always worried about Lagos and southwest than a Yoruba man because no better place to sell gala and fanyogo,if not yondon.

Instead of you ranting senselessly and carelessly on NL do well to consult Adebayo Adeyinka and Kemi Olunloyo to hint you about Igbos exploits in Lagos and it's environ...

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Ngokafor(f): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:
Nigerians cheesy
stop wasting your time, this country will never divide, i don't even see it happening in 100years time self

go and read the history of most countries that split and you will understand check how Belgium left france!

But i have a question tho! there is NO oil in the east! so how exactly do my Igbo brothers plan to generate revenue

....Is oil the only way countries can generate revenue??...yet countries without oil are richer and ,better organised than Nigeria even in Africa..one example is SouthAfrica..

..Oil,oil oil all year round!! .I dont understand this zoo and lazy mentality of the average Nigerian honestly.

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by CltrAltDel: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
SuperStiker:

The northerners are telling you that they cannot allow Lagos go like that after all Nigeria has done for the state. cheesy
okay
Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Decibel: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:

i do!!!

whats your point?

Poor economy from Gobachev disintegrated USSR . So if the present economic persists then zoogeria is doomed and may finally balkanize
Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
93xtr60r:

Instead of you ranting senselessly and carelessly on NL do well to consult Adebayo Adeyinka and Kemi Olunloyo to hint you about Igbos exploits in Lagos and it's environ...
can someone tell the 'rabid one' to stop quoting me

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Decibel:

Poor economy from Gobachev disintegrated USSR . So if the present economic persists then zoogeria is doomed and may finally balkanize

keep dreaming even your leaders are against this doomed agenda!!!!

you have been shouting since forever and till today nothing has been achieved!!

continue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by 93xtr60r: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hagm0nd:
can someone tell the 'rabid one' to stop quoting me

Despicable cretin, now hold your two ears and pull them apart. Repeat these statements 7 times:

"Me and my fellow Afonjas must cease fooling ourselves on every available media page at the mere mention of Biafra or NK.
We must stop making a career out of Igbos quest for nationhood.
We shall henceforth concentrate on OduaArewanistan republic with our Fulani masters."

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Decibel: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:

keep dreaming even your leaders are against this doomed agenda!!!!

you have been shouting since forever and till today nothing has been achieved!!

continue cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will leave you with your reasoning. It's just a May of time
Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
93xtr60r:

Despicable cretin, now hold your two ears and pill them apart. Repeat these statement 7 times:

"Me and my fellow Afonjas must cease fooling ourselves on every available media page at the mere mention of Biafra or NK.
We shall henceforth concentrate on OduaArewanistan republic with our Fulani masters."
An ipob opened a thread wailing about Lagos,and y'all are having huge boners,who gives half a fvk about yebhoes.
The death of 3million gullibo souls must be fun for ipob members,this time we'll make it probably ten million with rotten carcasses on the roadside of bifraudland.

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by orisa37: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
When the Yorubas get there, they shall cross the Bridge.
Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Is oil the only way countries can generate revenue??...yet countries without oil are richer and ,better organised than Nigeria even in Africa..one example is SouthAfrica..

..Oil,oil oil all year round!! .I dont understand this zoo and lazy mentality of the average Nigerian honestly.

oh pls!!!

Do your research well, there is oil in South Africa!!!!

if Igbos can survive without oil? cheesy you guys shout business, business but to be honest you guys produce sub-standard goods

and its "WE" your brothers that's manage your fake products so spare me your gospel!

we all need each other without us you guys will look like kenyans

Re: The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks by HurtgenForest: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
93xtr60r:

Despicable cretin, now hold your two ears and pull them apart. Repeat these statements 7 times:

yeeehhh,

Faints.

Osinbajo: We Won’t Allow Vast Majority Of Our People Suffer / Forget Zoning, Be Strategic: What Tambuwal Really Said About Zoning (video) / The Final Solution To The Niger Delta Crisis