Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Please I Need Help Installing Windows 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please I Need Help Installing Windows 10 (880 Views)

Requirements For Installing Windows 10 Or Windows 8 Operating Sysem / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions / I Can't Change My Screen Resolution After Installing Windows 8.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Installing Windows 10 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
whenever I'm installing it with the CD/DVD it gets stuck at 16% and it's annoying, it has happened 5 times now I don't know what to do really confused

Re: Please I Need Help Installing Windows 10 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Does your hdd have recovery on it?

Are you trying to load the os on top or format with windows 10.

Sometimes the issue might be from the disc try another disc or you remove the hdd and format with an external hdd casing then put it back and install windows 10 on it
Re: Please I Need Help Installing Windows 10 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
udemzy101:
Does your hdd have recovery on it?

Are you trying to load the os on top or format with windows 10.

Sometimes the issue might be from the disc try another disc or you remove the hdd and format with an external hdd casing then put it back and install windows 10 on it
someone told me it can't be installed on desktop computers
Re: Please I Need Help Installing Windows 10 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ehitunez:
someone told me it can't be installed on desktop computers

Depends on the type of desktop

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Problem / Laptop Gurus Please Come And See!! / How To Stop Apple From Automatically Downloading New Software For Your Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.