Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn (2382 Views)

Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby / 7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn / Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by Stargists(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
That moment you’ve been waiting for has finally arrived ... along with thousands of suggestions, questions and pieces of advice. All this information really makes you wonder -- what shouldn't you do with your newborn?

He's arrived! And he's so adorable, but so helpless and frail. The responsibility of caring for your newborn can be a huge burden for parents, whether this little baby is the first, second or eighth child. A gift from heaven, babies always bring joy and comfort to your home. But it is important to know what to do with your newborn to make sure he stays safe and sound.

1. Don't let anyone kiss your newborn

It may sound like an old wives' tale, but it's true. During the first weeks of your baby's life, contact with bacteria and germs can cause some serious problems for your little guy. Kissing (and unwashed hands) can introduce unwanted illnesses, because their little immune systems just aren't quite up to protecting their body from getting sick. As a parent, ask people to not kiss your newborn, wash their hands before holding him and to come back later if they are...Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/six-things-you-should-never-do-with.html

Re: Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by casttlebarbz(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
S.k
Re: Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:19am On Sep 09, 2016
La click La crack

1 Like

Re: Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
La click La crack

What will it take you to click on that link? Nothing i guess. And the most interesting stuff in all this, is that this piece of information would be of tremendous benefit to you. Abi u no wan become mother.
Re: Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by lepasharon(f): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2016
I'm not clicking that link. Nonsense post it here

2 Likes

Re: Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by Stargists(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
lepasharon:
I'm not clicking that link. Nonsense post it here
y are u angry na lol
Re: Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by Stargists(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2016
The trend is helpful
Re: Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by Topza(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2016
Stargists:
The trend is helpful
yes
Re: Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by oshikoyaodemi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
hmm
Re: Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by oshikoyaodemi(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
La click La crack
ok
Re: Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by Evina(f): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2016
Stargists:
The trend is helpful

What trend undecided

I just realized that the exact same topic has been created before by Airfoce1 cheesy

Guys just look at previously created topics above the original post. grin

See this OP who can't even write original articles directing us to his blog to read a plagiarized article.
You must be the recently sacked deputy director of media to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Evina:

What trend undecided

I just realized that the exact same topic has been created before by Airfoce1 cheesy

Guys just look at previously created topics above the original post. grin

See this OP who can't even write original articles directing us to his blog to read a plagiarized article.
You must be the recently sacked deputy director of media to Buhari
ok
Re: Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn by Damilolababy(f): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Using Diesel As Kerosene. How Safe Is It? / Deleted. / Tracing My Grandfather - Theodore Chukwuemeka Okam Ojiako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.