Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d (8808 Views)

Ever Wished Someone A Happy Birthday On Nairaland? / Happy Birthday R231, Drop Your Wishes For Him. / Happy Birthday Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I leave at the other end of the Atlantic ocean. Since you are spending arab money you can fly me over tongue grin
Yeah, I will fly you over. How do you want it, send you the money or the plane ticket?
whitelexi:

WHY are they moving this thread from pillar to post sef? angry angry angry
What sef? angry angry
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
busybody20:

^^^^ whitelexi,

where did u borrow those cars from? tongue grin grin
His brother is 'Arab money' rich; he damned well can have fleet of those in hundreds grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by whitelexi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
busybody20:

^^^^ whitelexi,

where did u borrow those cars from?  tongue   grin  grin

You know how we do grin grin grin
Dont worry, its not from your garage, i know say u don dey feel my tension grin grin grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
^^ Did you get the shipment of those new Hummers? cool
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yeah, I will fly you over. How do you want it, send you the money or the plane ticket?What sef? angry angry

The ticket would be great. Include the receipt as well so I can return it and cash the check just kidding grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2009
Lexi is stunting hard with those pics. The car hire company want the cars back at 1pm tongue
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by busybody20: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
whitelexi:

You know how we do grin grin grin
Dont worry, its not from your garage, i know say u don dey feel my tension grin grin grin

u dey craze! Fumble Guy. . .   tongue   tongue  grin   grin   grin   grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by tokunegiye(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
too much shouting inthe house. happy birthday uju and no shouting please
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by busybody20: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Lexi is stunting hard with those pics. The car hire company want the cars back at 1pm tongue

LOL. . . . That was wicked!  grin   grin   grin   grin   grin

You work at the car hire company? How u take know?

TheSeeker:

^^ Did you get the shipment of those new Hummers? cool

For your mind now, U b . . . . .
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by lourash(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy kiss
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight
And your birthday be perfect for you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UJU
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
busybody20:

LOL. . . . That was wicked!  grin   grin   grin   grin   grin

You work at the car hire company? How u take know?

For your mind now, U b . . . . .

They just called me now now grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The ticket would be great. Include the receipt as well so I can return it and cash the check just kidding grin
Return the ticket and cash the money? shocked shocked OK, I'll send it anyhow and let you know, but where do I send it? wink
Ebonyeyes:

He's enjoying fabulous wealth because I said so grin grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by ifyalways(f): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
Happppppppppppy buffday Uju.May the good lord grant u ur heart desires and intentions.Many more happy and blissful years ahead.  kiss
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

Return the ticket and cash the money? shocked shocked OK, I'll send it anyhow and let you know, but where do I send it? winkHe's enjoying fabulous wealth because I said so grin grin

P.O BOX 1389 ADELAIDE ROAD, PLUTORIAN STATE, PLUTO. PLZ 7ZB grin

Lexi is a stunter I bet you he drives a 1990 V-boot tongue just messing with ya Lexi wink
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by calyx: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
Whats with you and this obsession wiv gettin me a BF   

Thanks you guys !!

Happy Birthday Uju!dont think i mind being ur bf anyways
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by busybody20: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Lexi is a stunter I bet you he drives a 1990 V-boot tongue just messing with ya Lexi wink

really? the last time i saw him he was standing  in moluwe  grin   grin  lol. . . .
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

They have that Australian province in the Pluto too? Wow! I'm impressed. grin I'll send the ticket right away
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by r231(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
busybody20:

really? the last time i saw him he was standing  in molue  grin   grin  lol. . . .

oh oh lol
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
When is the screening coming up, Cuz its too swagalicious, lol, Apy birthday.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

They have that Australian province in the Pluto too? Wow! I'm impressed. grin I'll send the ticket right away
We aliens are known to copy our earthian counterparts grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
busybody20:

really? the last time i saw him he was standing  in moluwe  grin   grin  lol. . . .
Ouch cheesy
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
busybody20:

really? the last time i saw him he was standing in moluwe grin grin lol. . . .
Yes, it's true. He said he saw a beautiful damsel in a molue, so he chased you. . . actually he thought it was those UK buses, so he hopped in. Unfortunately, you weren't as beautiful as he thought, so he told me. grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by busybody20: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, it's true. He said he saw a beautiful damsel in a molue, so he chased you. . . actually he thought it was those UK buses, so he hopped in. Unfortunately, you weren't as beautiful as he thought, so he told me. grin

he forgot his specsavers glasses so he could not see well! tongue tongue
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Shola2009(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
Hey hey hey Happy birthday to my fellow NL buddy . Hope you have a fantastic day.
smiley
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by koolchicco: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
Happy BDay Sister,But how old? tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by lexyflexy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
Hmmm, where the Hennessies and the Moets + Champaign now?

Una no toast?  undecided

Happy B - DAY
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
busybody20:

he forgot his specsavers glasses so he could not see well! tongue tongue
He doesn't have eye defects. . wait a minute, you're not beautiful until you're viewed with glasses?
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by scottN(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
Happy B/DAY!
x + 1 years old
so what's x?
And where the party at?
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by otokx(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
Happy Birthday Uju
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by asha80(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
Uju i am average guy.My salary is 5 digits per month.Am i eligible cry undecided embarassed
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
scottN:

Happy B/DAY!
x + 1 years old
so what's x?
And where the party at?
The party is at Abu Dhabi grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by pansha(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
and now where is the birthday girl? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Wedding Venue Asap / Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price. / Find Your April Birthday Mates Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.