Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d (8809 Views)

Ever Wished Someone A Happy Birthday On Nairaland? / Happy Birthday R231, Drop Your Wishes For Him. / Happy Birthday Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by denony(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan can we burst a bottle of champaign in one corner?
am interested dear
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by r231(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

Hmmmn. You could have fooled me!  undecided

come on now d DUBAI dinner thingy was ma idea was just confused when u said dat u feel like a dead woman on your birthday dats all,,,,,,,how can I be your enemy when i am still trying to put together everything u want a guy to have so that i can come marry u lol
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
r231:

come on now d DUBAI dinner thingy was ma idea was just confused when u said dat u feel like a dead woman on your birthday dats all,,,,,,,how can I be your enemy when i am still trying to put together everything u want a guy to have so that i can come marry u lol

LOL cheesy cheesy You no well oh!! grin

denony:

Ujujoan can we burst a bottle of champaign in one corner?
am interested dear

*Roollllz eyez*
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Becalm(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
Uju, I think I am already falling for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by MUZBO(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ Muzbo

Dont tell me you've not gotten over that thread!!  undecided

Ok I'll let that go now. Hopefully for today and beyond.
Happy birthday!
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by otukpo(f): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS U.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by MUZBO(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
Becalm:

Uju, I think I am already falling for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at this one o! Anyway, I don't blame you, even Ebonyeyes is already in love too and she's wishing tomorrow is her birthday.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Becalm(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
Wats ur bizness Muzbo? U dont understand wat I feel for her. She is the only reason why I frequent nairaland.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
MUZBO:

Look at this one o! Anyway, I don't blame you, even Ebonyeyes is already in love too and she's wishing tomorrow is her birthday.

LOL grin grin grin

Ebonyeyes is a darrrrling! With or without her b/day everybody loves her! cheesy
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
Becalm:

Wats your bizness Muzbo? U dont understand wat I feel for her. She is the only reason why I frequent nairaland.

*Rooooollz eyez*
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by HarryPotter1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
Happy Birthday 2 my NL detective of the year.if i my say how old are u.lol
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by monopolist: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
He that seeketh findeth.

She that searcheth, meets the seeker

Best of Results on your birthday
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by dalfredy: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
pls can we see a pix
atleast we need to know who we are struggling for before we apply to date an obasanjo!!!!!!
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
MUZBO:

Now what now?
grin

Ujujoan:

LOL grin grin grin

Ebonyeyes is a darrrrling! With or without her b/day everybody loves her! cheesy

embarassed Thanks babes. Do they really? grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Now what now?
grin
embarassed Thanks babes. Do they really? grin

Of cos they do!

TheSeeker tell her nawn! cheesy

monopolist:

He that seeketh findeth.

She that searcheth, meets the seeker

Best of Results on your birthday

LOL grin

Harry Potter:

Happy Birthday 2 my NL detective of the year.if i my say how old are u.lol

Thou may not ask! tongue
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

Of cos they do!

TheSeeker tell her nawn! cheesy

Nah his just flirting grin. The others dont like the fact that I speak the truth grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by ebila(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Ujujoan,
Happy Birthday babe.Go out and be the best u can be cos u're counting on u! Many more years ahead.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Nah his just flirting grin. The others dont like the fact that I speak the truth grin

Trust me hon, deep down in their minds, all dey wanna do is love you. cos they know you aint one to pretend!
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

Trust me hon, deep down in their minds, all dey wanna do is love you. cos they know you aint one to pretend!

Thats good to know grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes, what's up with my proposal? grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by beefblaze(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
I candidly do not know crap aba the celebrant, but then i wouldn't refrain from wishin her joyeux anniversaire!
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

Ebonyeyes, what's up with my proposal? grin
I gave you my addy wink
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
Oh yes, I remember. I'll get back to you wink
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
Teehee smiley Whats this proposal?
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
^^ You wanna find out?
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2009
Yessir grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 12:46am On Oct 07, 2009
Take the step grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Fhemmmy: 1:38am On Oct 07, 2009
This is a funny one.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

Take the step grin
Eh? tongue
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by oyiliagu: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
happy birth day to you ujunwa,
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by araba1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
uju am able and capable pls holla happy birthday to you
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Amigoz(f): 4:26am On Oct 10, 2009
Ok, . . ok . . i know im late wink

But berra late than neva @ all isnt it cheesy

Happy belated birthday Uju, may all your dreams and aspirations for this year and beyond come to pass . . . .Amen kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Wedding Venue Asap / Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price. / Find Your April Birthday Mates Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.