Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got (1844 Views)

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by ichommy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Her name is Pascaline, she believes she's got the kind of 'butt' many men love to have, either for a while or for keeps. She has been flaunting her stuffs. See photos...

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2016/09/this-lady-wants-you-guys-to-see-what.html

lalasticlala

Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by naijafella(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yam legs grin

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by ichommy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
More Photos wink

Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by Funjosh(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
What is this shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin It can feed a whole family
naijafella:
Yam legs grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by sinaj(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Funjosh:
What is this shocked shocked shocked
maybach ass grin
Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by jamalnation(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Gone are the days. YACMB your ass can't move boys
Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by IamLEGEND1: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
if this one could shed a little bit of weight and do some some squats...... imagine the kyn body she go get.

But NO! African women prefer to leave their bodies to fallow.

Abeg shift this nonsense komot for my face... when guys say "YANSH",we no dey talk about one giant heap of fat void of a finite form.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na only her yanshh make sense..nothing else for her body make!
Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by Calismart(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
wetin full there if no be pupu?
Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
undecided
Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by ILoveToFuCcK: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
She looks fvckable undecided undecided

ILovetoFucCk was here angry
Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin
Calismart:
wetin full there if no be pupu?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by EHMIR(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
No words for her

Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by Calismart(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin
na lie?
Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Calismart:

na lie?
No be lie o grin
Re: This Lady Wants You Guys To See What She's Got by youngberry001(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
What da ''''''''',,,,,,what da hell shocked

(1) (Reply)

Is He For Real??? / I Keep Dreaming Of My Ex / Henceforth,I Have Stop Eating A Cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.