Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,157 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Will Jail You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Jail You (334 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / I Will Jail You / I Will Jail You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Jail You by ugwusunday(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
I met this lady on a faithful day, she is beautiful and well presented. To cut the story short, we started relationship and to be Frank and sincere, I really enjoy our relationship. But d first time we about to meet (to hav Sex intercouse). She told me everything about herself, How she got pregnant for one old papa, and deliver a baby boy for him, and the papa is taking good care of him, but cannot satisfy him sexualy blablablaa.To cut the story short, she finaly told me that she is a married person. Abi This girl dey craze nii, she wan spoil today be dat oo despite my wahala since all dis days. I promise her that i will be there whenever she need me, because i don't want to suffer in vain. We have a gud time togeda throughout that night, and she always show up whenever i need her. But one day, one of my girlfriend show up suddenly, and caught both of us in red handed, they both fight physicaly, and before u know it, both of them have known each other profile. To cut d story short, d matter don reach d papa hand, wahala cum gas finaly. D man call me to rememba me hw i hav been molesting her wife, and that his is goin to deal wit me officially. He called the police to arrest me, and charge me to court for damages. But i hav begged this man, nd many pple hav begged him on my behalf, but he refused. He said he wnt to use me as lesson to other, and d man is a rich person. Pls hw can i escape from dis man oo
Re: I Will Jail You by herzern(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: I Will Jail You by MrWhaley: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
How many times will you "cut the story short"?? undecided
Re: I Will Jail You by Venusman(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
1. she told you she's married though the man can't satisfy her.

2. you don't want her to make you suffer in vain after all these time you've been waiting abi

3. Now, you don enjoy wella but yawa don gas.

Op how are you still managing in that neighborhood sef where people are begging the baba for you?
Re: I Will Jail You by IamLEGEND1: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
I'm not exactly gold standard when it comes to relationship advice but even i know that there comes a time when karma grabs a hold of ur ass. and unfortunately,ur time has come.

Just accept ur fate at it is.
One cardinal rule is: NEVER FUCK_MARRIED WOMEN.
but you broke it.
Time to pay the piper.

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oh boy there's nothing we can do for you here, just accept your fate, learn your lesson and move on undecided tongue

(1) (Reply)

3 Kinds Of People That Comes Into Your Life / 5 Sure Beautiful And Romantic Ways Of Proposing To A Girl / 5 Things You Should Never Say To Your Newly Engaged Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.