Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,085 members, 7,867,132 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Is It Jealousy Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Jealousy Or Love? (779 Views)

Is This Jealousy Or Lack Of Trust? / Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? / Jealousy Or Normal Emotional Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Jealousy Or Love? by koolme: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2009
Hi all. I have a girl whom I belive loves me. But thing is, I noticed she's ALWAYS reacting anytime I have ANYTHING to do with the opposite sex. It really got obvious when I met a woman, whom I told to be my mentor. When I told my girl about this, she "reacted". Even after getting to know the woman is actually like a big sister to a male friend of mine (which I didn't even know before meeting the woman), she's still telling me not to have her be my mentor. So, I'l like to ask fellow nds, especially the female folks, is it that she's jealous, or its the love she has for me? (note: she's even introduced me to her people as the guy she's dating, which's her first time of doing so)
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by candylips(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2009
jealousy is good and also bad
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by izeek(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2009
dont ever try to see jealousy as having a good side.
nip it now, or it wud ruin u both!
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by koolme: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2009
What exactly am I supposed to do guys, fight ha
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by koolme: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2009
Guys, guys, guys, U aint commenting. Watz up?
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by Jenke: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
well i wouuldnt say is jelousy really,But guys now the people u introduce to ur babes might not be what they really are to u,u might ave inntroduced her as ur sister to some one.lets say no trust and i dont blame her.u should be happy that some one is being possesive of u.
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by posakosa(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
There is an apparent difference between Jealousy and LACK OF TRUST. undecided undecided
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by Easypizzy(f): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2009
It is both, jealousy and love, plus a bonus, lack of trust. Who said men should be trusted anyway,
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by iice(f): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
Lack of trust.

Easypizzy:

It is both, jealousy and love, plus a bonus, lack of trust. Who said men should be trusted anyway,

Some can be trusted wink
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by Secretz(f): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
Maybe she don't trust ya . . .
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
There is more to this story. Im sure this Negro has strayed before hence this lack of trust. cheesy tongue
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by chidipupay(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
i feel it both.
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
There's too much gender hate in this country.Anyway nobody's meant to be trusted
Re: Is It Jealousy Or Love? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Is 30 And She Is 35 / Curious About The True Nigerian Man / ''if Nairaland Were A Woman, What Part Of Her Body Are You?''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.