Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best (4069 Views)

Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS / Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by mhisbliss(f): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
came across this on my Facebook page with the tag, #cutest and most adorable pre wedding pics, which of the couples nailed it, i think number one, two and classic man jidenna did, Whayasay?

Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by mhisbliss(f): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
More embarassed

Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by EMPERORLEEE(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Gooner and goonerette nailed it wink
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by Flexherbal(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
They are all lovely!
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by IamLEGEND1: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Where the LAWMA personnel at?
we've seen 95% of this shìt hundreds of times now.
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by mhisbliss(f): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
so jidenna is married
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by mhisbliss(f): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Where the LAWMA personnel at?

we've seen 95% of this shìt hundreds of times now.
the big boy who uses girls like rags grin how modest of you to grace us with your presence, wheres your alternate
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by Swissheart(f): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
All beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by mhisbliss(f): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:
Gooner and goonerette nailed it wink
what happened to the previous smiley, and who's gooner
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by mhisbliss(f): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Airtel sucks

Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by mhisbliss(f): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
smiley romantic

Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
mhisbliss:
so jidenna is married
That Jidenna's pic isn't a pre-wedding pic.
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by IamLEGEND1: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
mhisbliss:
the big boy who uses girls like rags grin how modest of you to grace us with your presence, where's your alternate?
Trying to lure me into a conversation. not gonna work,Jezebel.

Get thee behind me,harlōt.
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by mhisbliss(f): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
That Jidenna's pic isn't a pre-wedding pic.
what is it
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by mhisbliss(f): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Trying to lure me into a conversation. not gonna work,Jezebel.

Get thee behind me,harlōt.
hahahaha God even small sense nawao
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by saintfellow(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
They are all lovely.
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
mhisbliss:
what is it
You should have found out what it was b4 tagging it among pre-wedding pics.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by IamLEGEND1: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahaha God even small sense nawao
k
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by mhisbliss(f): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
You should have found out what it was b4 tagging it among pre-wedding pics.
thats what i think it is except the all knowing you say otherwise
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jidenna is not married I think that pics is from last year Photoshoot he did to celebrate Oct 1st
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
mhisbliss:
thats what i think it is except the all knowing you say otherwise
"The all knowing me", i'm not God.
Jidenna is not married, that should be a pic from one of his shoots...you always pick offence when corrected.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
All beautiful smiley
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, i thought i was the only one who noticed her stinky online attitude. She's just a frustrated ugly vulture.
I am not bashing her, but she always get angry when corrected and is clear she is wrong...she didn't have to call me the "all knowing you". grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by CplusJason: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
I am not bashing her, but she always get angry when corrected and is clear she is wrong...she didn't have to call me the "all knowing you". grin
Like i said, she's just frustrated. Seems she have something against you though!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by mhisbliss(f): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
"The all knowing me", i'm not God.
Jidenna is not married, that should be a pic from one of his shoots...you always pick offence when corrected.
ok
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by L1TTLE(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nice smiley
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nice
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
CplusJason:
Like i said, she's just frustrated. Seems she have something against you though!
Yeah!, because have tried making her see reasons with me last mnth.
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by L1TTLE(m): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
CplusJason:
una just wan die untop this girl mata, shes frustrated yet you're the one sounding like this
CplusJason:
Lol, i thought i was the only one who noticed her stinky online attitude. She's just a frustrated ugly vulture.
CplusJason:
una just wan die untop this girl mata, shes frustrated yet you're the one sounding like this

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by ireneony(f): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
This pics wan make me look for boyfriend grin
Re: Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best by mhisbliss(f): 5:56am On Sep 07, 2016
ireneony:
This pics wan make me look for boyfriend grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies… Meet The 63 Year Old Grandmum That Can Totally Snatch Your Boyfriend Fro / VIDEO: Bbnaija Housmeate, Teddy A Shows Off His Dick While In Bambam's Luxury / Atopa Video Of 3 Boys ‘chopping’ A St. Louis SHS Girl Surfaces - Toktok9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.