Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers (13795 Views)

Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture / Quelea Quelea Bird Attack On My Ofada Rice Farm In 2017 / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by Ghost447(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
jmichlins:
when will this government become allergic to bad news. We already tired of bad stuff happening. I know this isn't their fault but what about others that are clearly their doing like the economy going into recession
When the righteous are in authority the people rejoice, but when the wicked rules... (you know the rest Na)

2 Likes

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by Oblang(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
omojoshy:
The bitter truth is that, we are all missing Jonathan.

Anything can happen anytime especially when it's natural. No be Jonathan time ebola come?
Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by golddust6000(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Icecomrade:
Back then wey we dey grow up, e get one bird wey dem dey call "Swiswi"

Abeg na him be quela bird?

Make I fit identify them when them arrive.

haha, i remember, it twi twi bird! They can eat anything from the farm!

1 Like

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by onwuakpachris(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by onwuakpachris(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
buhari let my people go!!!....u say u are deaf...just like pharoah did...okay o...this one is just the beginning of the #ten plagues of the zoo..sorry Nigeria.#...of cus I don't need to remind u of the last one..cus I still love ur 1st son..

1 Like

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by jrusky(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Another Ebola in insect and animal form is loading again....... one problem to another, everyday there must be one nightmare , please God kindly have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by Damibiz(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lord save us from this #KARISHIKA,even if a mudu of rice is sold at 1500,the children of God will survive......if u believe tap like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by Damibiz(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Damibiz:
Lord save us from this #KARISHIKA,even if a mudu of rice is sold at 1500,the children of God will survive......if u believe tap like
cheesy
Damibiz:
Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by sekundosekundo: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Esseite:
But we never heard of locust or bird for the past 16 years... trully Nigeria needs prayers..

Don't mind this propaganda and blame blame govnt. They are tired of blaming PDP now they want to shift the blame on this innocent bird.

1 Like

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by ClitRaider: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
APC is the Cuelea bird and buhari is the Locust. Beware!

2 Likes

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by ClitRaider: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Don't mind this propaganda and blame blame govnt. They are tired of blaming PDP now they want to shift the blame on this innocent bird.
This sh!t fhuckin crackin me up!
Poor bird.

1 Like

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by ClitRaider: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
lordcornel:
We also need prayer and fasting against any locust from niger... Infact do we even need chemicalz or prayers, letz just catch all dis chinese in this country, let them fry the fucking locust n birds n eat them up after all they eat worst thingz in their country..
We don't need prayers, chemicals and chinko to clean our sh!t, We should clean it ourselves by eliminating the daura govt first.

1 Like

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by ClitRaider: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
faites:
Locusts and birds? Let them come, Nigerians are waiting for them. Do u know the last time some families had meat in their soup, and ur telling them free meat is flying in from Niger?
My frying pan is washed and ready. See enough protein
Chai! Why, why-whx??
Buhari why?!

2 Likes

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by Dentmoyin(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
how am i sure this bubu guy no be the anti christ wey bible dey talk abt? This guy sha...i no blame am from his first name B i.e badluck

1 Like

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by Aroh48(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Now,I know that this government is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by Fidelismaria: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Let Dem Come We Will Eat Dem All
Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by donvat1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
don't worry, when this buhari wind go touch una na una go use una go back to Niger.
they no dey dumb person say war don start.

1 Like

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by jayfest(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
APC birds

1 Like

Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by Agboola321(m): 1:49am On Sep 07, 2016
faites:
Locusts and birds? Let them come, Nigerians are waiting for them. Do u know the last time some families had meat in their soup, and ur telling them free meat is flying in from Niger?
My frying pan is washed and ready. See enough protein

Not funny at all.
Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by Cromagnon: 4:02am On Sep 07, 2016
jmichlins:
when will this government become allergic to bad news. We already tired of bad stuff happening. I know this isn't their fault but what about others that are clearly their doing like the economy going into recession
how is the economic depression his fault
Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by Lordspicy(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2016
na Boko haram
Re: Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers by mamaafrik(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mr. minister,shut up and act,should we teach you your job or why the crappy tensionand if you are clueless then call in expert from India and china or brazil,take them to niger and flush them and there eggs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of My Noilers Just Hatched Its Egg (pics) / 10 Facts About Noiler Birds You Don't Know / Soyabean And Groundnut Oil Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.