Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Female GSD Pup For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Female GSD Pup For Sale (2100 Views)

A Must See Female GSD Pup / A Slant Back Female Gsd Pup Needed! / Wow What A Fast Development In Growth...super Female Slant Back Gsd pup 4 Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Breed: Straight back German sheperd
Sex: female
Temperament: Very mild and good with kids
Health issues: none
Health records: tick free and de-wormed
Direct line: 08023925466
What's app line: 08023925466
Asking price: 60k

Note : serious buyers
God bless you.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by seyi200(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Good GSD
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by wunmi590(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Cute GSD you got
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 2:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Thanks Wunmy and Seyi..
Pup still for sale..

God bless..

1 Like

Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Pup still for sale; price is slightly negotiable...
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Still available and negotiable....
Happy sunday...
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
coolaustyne:
Still available and negotiable....
Happy sunday...
nice pup, I have a 3 months old gsd and I don't know if I can feed him chicken and it's bones to eat
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Simran94:

nice pup, I have a 3 months old gsd and I don't know if I can feed him chicken and it's bones to eat
Don't give him bone yet ma..
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Still available at a recession/subsidized amount; price highly slashed... Contact me asap
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
coolaustyne:
okay
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
coolaustyne:

okay. another thing is, he is kinda aggressive and he isn't up to 4months yet and he is already teething. sometimes when we want to beat him with Cane or something he starts barking at us.
is there any idea on how I can stop him from barking excessively and teething

1 Like

Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Simran94:

okay. another thing is, he is kinda aggressive and he isn't up to 4months yet and he is already teething. sometimes when we want to beat him with Cane or something he starts barking at us.
is there any idea on how I can stop him from barking excessively and teething
Don't beat him please; he's a baby. And aggression might be due to some facts: do u allow him space to play? Boredom isn't good u know. When u and others play with him are u always aggressive?
I've never caned mine for once and she's well behaved, good with children and no aggression issue. U also need time to exercise him properly.
Play with me more. Give him a little attention but not too much. Pay less attention to his barks; this will make him know u don't care if he does it or not, but the more you pay attention to him barking the more he does it. Get him a chew toy or buiscuit bones for his teeth; this helps the milk teeth drop off and keeps him away from chewing things around.
It worked well for me sha..

2 Likes

Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2016
coolaustyne:

Don't beat him please; he's a baby. And aggression might be due to some facts: do u allow him space to play? Boredom isn't good u know. When u and others play with him are u always aggressive?
I've never caned mine for once and she's well behaved, good with children and no aggression issue. U also need time to exercise him properly.
Play with me more. Give him a little attention but not too much. Pay less attention to his barks; this will make him know u don't care if he does it or not, but the more you pay attention to him barking the more he does it. Get him a chew toy or buiscuit bones for his teeth; this helps the milk teeth drop off and keeps him away from chewing things around.
It worked well for me sha..
hmm, Bruno is too playful, once you start playing with him he begins to use his teeth why? and what kind of exercise are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2016
Simran94:

hmm, Bruno is too playful, once you start playing with him he begins to use his teeth why? and what kind of exercise are you talking about?
Cry or wince like a baby when he tries using his teeth; feign a serious face and he would think he has hurt u and stop. This I used to do to my kiki and she stopped..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
coolaustyne:

Cry or wince like a baby when he tries using his teeth; feign a serious face and he would think he has hurt u and stop. This I used to do to my kiki and she stopped..
Ohh thanks bro it worked.
sorry another question, I noticed that he is always scared of strangers. he runs away whenever he sees a new face I hope he won't be scared of strangers when he grows up oo

1 Like

Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Simran94:

Ohh thanks bro it worked.
sorry another question, I noticed that he is always scared of strangers. he runs away whenever he sees a new face I hope he won't be scared of strangers when he grows up oo
Kiki too was like that; don't beat don't scold him.. Just let him be. As he grows so is his boldness. Just pretend not to notice dis wen he does it.

1 Like

Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2016
Still available... kiss
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2016
STILL AVAILABLE, NOW SIX MONTHS OLD; PRICE REDUCED.... 40K.
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by Akinadeakintayo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice dog... I also wanna own one someday... How must is it last? Whatsapp: 07061522602
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
If u are serious about having are can take care of her; contact me, 08023925466 eida call or what'sapp and I will slightly cut d price for u.. God bless.
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by Derrickfresh(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
hey guys, I love dogs GSD's in particular but I don't have any yet but plan on doing so, but I don't seem to understand the differences between straight and slant backs.....can someone explain please??
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by coolaustyne(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
@derick; I guess is just der posture when they stand and slants from what I read are american show dogs, while straight backs ain't. I think u should google on this bro...

DOG FINALLY SOLD...
Re: Female GSD Pup For Sale by Derrickfresh(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
coolaustyne:
@derick; I guess is just der posture when they stand and slants from what I read are american show dogs, while straight backs ain't. I think u should google on this bro...

DOG FINALLY SOLD...
alright thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALANDERS PET STORE IS HERE!!! / Diary Of My Pipkin Rabbit Bunnicula / Alagba Oldest Tortoise In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.