Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) (45880 Views)

Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) / APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
After dem don ruin our economy finish...
Apc...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
/
And the cycle continues...

Feel not sad. When they start reaping more months of salaries in arrears, they will be seeking for empathy.

Their votes. Their choice.
Their pain. Their wail.

\
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Chibaby87(f): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
APC don't have shame at all, they are still making noise in this condition they put us.
Some people will still vote APC

4 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by uche87(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
worlexy:
Let EDO people decide the path to follow
Have you eaten today? why are u hating?
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by lovere: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why are they still carrying broom? Soon they will soon sweep themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by elosar(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
my guy in edo just cal me nd say the rally is scanty and shamfull to apc

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
APC will lose sha

5 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Oshomole did try for Edo State...

Despite attacks from Winches and Weezards and the ever present distraction of UNIBEN.
he tried during the first tenure but started his wayo in the 2nd tenure.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by most4luv: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
*See as e de pain dem* Continuity all the way

some should please quote me this time, this day next week.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Queennikky:
Hmmm..... I pity EDO people if dem vote in this kinda government weh we get for federal into their state.....

Tufiakwa for APC biko
What do you mean, that there are no APC governors performing?

Do you know the state Edo was in before Oshomole came on board?

Forget about the APC led fg, this is a state election. If the PDP led state govt as at then did well in the state how come they lost to APC even when they held sway at the center (FG)?

Forget about sentiment, focus on what's on ground, don't be fooled by those loud mouth peeps.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by obaival(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
deceivers liers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Queennikky:
Hmmm..... I pity EDO people if dem vote in this kinda government weh we get for federal into their state.....

Tufiakwa for APC biko
Those who were in Edo State during the PDP led government of the state under Lucky Igbenedion will tell you how slow the development of the state was then. He once told the Oba that the capital, Benin City, could not be developed because it's an ancient city. Today, see how Oshiomhole of APC has beautified Benin City. The Ring Road round about is today's delight of those travelling to the South West and the North from the South South.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by worlexy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
uche87:
Have you eaten today? why are u hating?
RUBBISH
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by emartu(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
See as them be with this their broom we dem use sweep naija economy enter recession

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by sportman117: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Useless set of people,instead of then to be hiding their face. Naijabet man say so

3 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Weigher: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Edolites beware of those that will promise you change that will turn arround to give you chain. That is my candid advice for great pple of Edo state..... vote wisely.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by lielbree: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Witches

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
I wonder what they will be promising Edo pple by now.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Nov2(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
i hope it won't be another inconclusive election

4 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by hUmaneOne: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Because of Buhari's presence,APC will lose this election

5 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by limeta(f): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Edo can never vote APC

4 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by naira2dollar: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
see their winch broom

4 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by dannymalabo3(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
incompetent fellows

4 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by frubben(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na laf I just dey laf

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by sinite93(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
ALLIANCE PROPAGANDIST CONGRESS.......Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin

This Obaseki is a real mumu and Obolor

He just said " Because Buhari contested for President that is why I am contesting for Governor, if Buhari didn't contest, I wouldn't have contested for Governor too "

Obaseki is a disgrace to Edo state and an impending monumental failure like Buhari.

He has no vision, no agenda, look at the way he was incoherent and stammering when he was giving his speech, the same mess he made at last Sunday's debate

We are waiting for him at the polls on Saturday with our PVCs
[/size]
I watched the campaign rally live on NTA.its disheartening that in this Age and time our politicians still take to the stage to disparage the character of their opponent's with as many unsavory adjectives as the know by heart.Assuming the APC candidate wins ,on what basis would his performance be judged on?he didn't even present orally his manifesto .Adams was so eloquent in highlighting the failure of the past administration (10 years ago) but,he failed to highlight the achievement of his own which has spanned 8 years -but what do I know am just an outsider ? the good people of Edo would choose who is best for the job.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Lescalier: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
If I'm Buharis handlers, i'll rather pretend I didn't attend or even know not to attend than take photos in an empty stadium.

It doesn't mean APC is loosing.

They would have atleast left the police commissioner till after the election, no matter what. It doesn't tell good, even if no harm.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by cricifixo: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
See una president face like person wey dey collect BJ

3 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by megareal: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
A gathering of monumental failures.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by gabriella4691(f): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
If person neva learn lesson snce all dem APC govs n president enta in 2015,dat person no go get brain tll d world end!w all dey shout change n sai buhari!see wia it landed our economy!!edo people shina una eyes,no let ds street broom sweepers come insyd ur gov office!!!abo oro la n so fun omoluabi,to ba denu e.a di ondidi!!!lil advice is enof 4d wise

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed / Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu / Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.