Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How Lucrative Is Original Human Hair Business In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is Original Human Hair Business In Nigeria? (1192 Views)

My Sister Made 5million Naira From Human Hair Business In 2017 / How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k / Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Original Human Hair Business In Nigeria? by Ebunuzo: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
I intend going into mini importation and sale of original human hair into Nigeria and will like those knowledgeable about this business to throw some insight.
Thanks in advance.
Re: How Lucrative Is Original Human Hair Business In Nigeria? by CuteTj(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ebunuzo:
I intend going into mini importation and sale of original human hair into Nigeria and will like those knowledgeable about this business to throw some insight.
Thanks in advance.
hair extension in this period that people can barely feed and have cut cost?

In my opinion, investment in luxury items (which human hair is part of it) this year isn't advisable as people have drastically cut down on their wants and have concentrated on their needs e.g food, transportation and basic services. Therefore investment in people's needs (things people cannot do without) as mentioned above is what you should be thinking of going into.

You should think of something else and drop this human hair idea for now.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Original Human Hair Business In Nigeria? by chibecan: 12:54am On Sep 07, 2016
CuteTj:

hair extension in this period that people can barely feed and have cut cost?

In my opinion, investment in luxury items (which human hair is part of it) this year isn't advisable as people have drastically cut down on their wants and have concentrated on their needs e.g food, transportation and basic services. Therefore investment in people's needs (things people cannot do without) as mentioned above is what you should be thinking of going into.

You should think of something else and drop this human hair idea for now.
maybe he wants to have an idea of what it entails under normal circumstances.
Does it mean there are not people doing the business as we speak. If you have any idea about the business just drop it for him.
Do think the country's present economic situation will not reverse for the better. let us always have an optimistic outlook on any situation no matter how grave
Re: How Lucrative Is Original Human Hair Business In Nigeria? by byvan03: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2016
There are cheaper branded hairs in the market that lasts just as well. Original human hair business doesn't boom as much. It's also capital intensive and if they give you the fake ones, your money won't only hang, it's gone.
Re: How Lucrative Is Original Human Hair Business In Nigeria? by Ebunuzo: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
chibecan:
maybe he wants to have an idea of what it entails under normal circumstances.
Does it mean there are not people doing the business as we speak. If you have any idea about the business just drop it for him.
Do think the country's present economic situation will not reverse for the better. let us always have an optimistic outlook on any situation no matter how grave
actually I was expecting those who are knowledgeable or in this kind of biz to throw in some lights.
Thanks for your words of encouragement
Re: How Lucrative Is Original Human Hair Business In Nigeria? by chibecan: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2016
Ebunuzo:
actually I was expecting those who are knowledgeable or in this kind of biz to throw in some lights.
Thanks for your words of encouragement
Why don't you go to the markets in your area or i you have access to the major markets in Lagos, Aba PH etc you just go to the sections of the markets where they sell this and observe and ask some pertinent questions

(1) (Reply)

Print On Speed Master Printing Machine / Website + Mobile App For Your Business Outfit for N60k! / Seven (7) Things You Must Do To Be More Productive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.