Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Vida Divina....have You Heard? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vida Divina....have You Heard? (1356 Views)

Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money / Have You Heard Of Alat By Wema Bank / Have You Heard About Sport Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vida Divina....have You Heard? by owinnie: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Let's bring you all up to speed...

Vida Divina means LIFE DIVINE or Divine Life!

Armand Puyolt (http://www.mlmguru.com), one of the only 8 figure earners in the industry and a veteran of over two decades in MLM, is about to start his own Health and Wellness company, and we have a HUGE ground floor opportunity within this new company because it has NOT launched yet!

Armand was the President of another MLM Company where he served as, Master Distributor, products formulator & creator of the number ONE Compensation Plan in the world (search: http://www.bestcompplan2016.com), so you KNOW the product lines in Vida Divina are going to be amazing and dare we say, we HAVE the best compensation plan already and the best products.
Re: Vida Divina....have You Heard? by owinnie: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
There's NO Better Time To Start That Weight loss Journey Or To Get Out Of Debt or Improve Your Health Than Right Here & Right Now!! It Starts With one Decision! Procrastination Is The Enemy Of Progress.Decide Today & Dare to Become Who You Have Always Wanted To Be !!! You'll Never Get Ahead If You Don't Get Started. There's Never Been A Better Time To Start Than "TODAY" call/watsapp 08093576916 For Details.....

LOOSE WEIGHT! MAKE MONEY!
Re: Vida Divina....have You Heard? by owinnie: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Straight up quick question: If you were paid $500 - $1,000 monthly to exercise, get healthier, stay positive, and share your health experience with others, would you honestly do it? ADD ME ON WATSAPP 08093576916 FOR MORE DETAILS.
Re: Vida Divina....have You Heard? by owinnie: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2016
This CEO and his beautiful wife earns not just 1 million dollars but several million dollars and we want to show you how. My business pays!! Who's next? INTERESTED? Call\watsapp +23408093576916

Re: Vida Divina....have You Heard? by owinnie: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2016
I told you The TSUNAMI IS REAL!!!!

It's picking up everything in its PATH and giving it a new direction!

Its bringing Freshness, Newness, Revelation, Revived Spirit and More!!!

Make Sure You Don't Miss This Wave!

Because this WAVE is chalked Full of Surprises That Will Knock You Off Your Feet!!!

Be A Part of the WAVE!!!!!!

You should be in my Inbox!

Timing and Positioning Is Everything.
#firstweekearning
#Vidadivina...
#showthemthedollar......watsapp/call 08093576916

Re: Vida Divina....have You Heard? by owinnie: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Which country are You
Message me now...
Let's Show You The Money... Call/watsapp 08093576916

Re: Vida Divina....have You Heard? by owinnie: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2016
DO YOU WISH TO EARN THESE KIND OF MONEY WEEKLY? THEN YOU HAVE TO JOIN US FAST... COME AND SEE WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ARE SAYING YES TO THIS WONDERFUL BUSINESS......
..INTERESTED? INBOX ME, DROP YOUR WATSAPP NUMBER OR WATSAPP +23408093576916

Re: Vida Divina....have You Heard? by owinnie: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Become A Vida Divina Representative/Distributor

Join This Exciting New Company And Become A Vida Divina Representative!
I am extremely excited to be able to introduce to you this incredible new company. Starting from the ground up with amazing leadership, outstanding healthy lifestyle products and the best compensation plan in the industry!
We are blessed to be under the leadership of Armand Puyolt. He has so much to bring to the table from his lifetime of experience in direct sales and network marketing. Armand has made millions in this industry and has the heart and expertise to create a platform that will help anyone be successful in direct sales and network marketing. He so has the heart thatArmond Puyolt he has invested 33 million into his very own company, Vida Divina!
So, What Is Vida Divina?
Vida Divina is a line of health and nutrition products aimed at helping people truly discovering a healthy lifestyle as well as financial independence. One of our flagship items is an exclusive original Detox Tea! This tea has been a HUGE seller in other markets and now Vida Divina features it exclusively! Another flagship item will be a functional beverage with 33 power packed ingredients for increased energy, better sleep and overall health.
Vida Divina representative.
We are focused on products that people need at pricing that is affordable. None of our products are over $40!!! We have a wide array of awesome products ranging from teas and coffee, skin care, weight loss, products designed for prostate health and cardiac health to sexual enhancement and so much more!
Vida Divina has been beta testing products and the results that I have seen are incredible! I personally have 2olbs to loose and can’t wait to get started using these effective products at a price that won’t break my bank account! The Goid news is we are FDA approved.

Why Should You Become A Vida Divina Representative?

Health care is a multi billion dollar industry and the popularity of health related products is on the rise every day. Vida Divina is not only a line of amazing health care products but also your opportunity to become a Vida Divina distributor and finally secure your financial independence. By becoming a Vida Divina representative or a Vida Divina distributor you will be able to tap into this huge market very cost effectively. Giving healthy options for your family, friends and customers while at the same time, building lucrative business partnerships.

We have our own manufacturing plant. This means we have the best ingredients and the best price point making more money available in the compensation plan! And the compensation plan is cutting edge! Vida Divina’s compensation plan is going to produce more $5,000 – $10,000/month earners than this industry has ever seen.
Here are some highlights from the compensation plan

50%-70% progressive fast start bonus
7 generation progressive check match
20% presenter bonus
Customer 50% markup bonus
100% points to binary
All products are $40=40 points
Progressive binary 5%-10% to 25%
Progressive home mortgage bonus
Progressive star points
Rank advancement awards
Volume does not reset if you are not binary qualified
And much, much more!….

We have a world class back office and we will have training and marketing materials: business cards, blitz cards, flyers and much more. We have company issued PDF’s that will be provided for free use, up and ready to go!
Vida Divina is opening in 10 countries: USA, Mexico, El Salvador, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, Columbia, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and Costa Rica. Launching with 18 products ready out of the gate and regular product releases. 100+ products are scheduled to be released in the next year!!
Join Our Team! Don’t let this opportunity to join and build your team for FREE pass you by!
Launch is here!! Join Vida Divina on our team today! We have amazing placement among the top tier in this emerging company. Join now and begin your legacy! Our team is growing by the day and this is a prime position to be in with this brand new company. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and helping you grow your business as we all secure our health and wealth ..inbox us for more details....Register here. http://ayovida.vidadivina.com.

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank With Highest Interest In Fixed Deposits / How Do Professional Bloggers Brand And Market Their Blog? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.