Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,071 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? (701 Views)

I Luv Her But I Don't Think I Can Marry Her Because...... / I Luv Riding Big Stuffs / (photo) Happy Belated Birthday To The Most Beautiful Nairalander. I Luv U!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? by pich4real(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
When u meet a gal and u guys seem to be cool with each other, u both know and can feel the chemistry, but as a guy u've never said l love u, u bombard each other with sweet gud nite messages before bed, even when at times as a guy u dont call her cos of financial issues, she asks why u dont call her and u say cos ur broke and imediately she sends u recharge card, she never mind but she still beep ur phone just to say hi and to knw how ur day is goin, and wen u dont pick she gets a lil bit impatience and upset u didnt pick her call. U knw fully well as a guy shes got guys comin around her but ur scared to say i love u cos it may break ur heart at the long run cos shes got guys comin after her, so u tink keeping ur mouth shot is d best option thereby drowning in your own feelings and emotions, wen is the perfect time to say i love u
Re: When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2016

Re: When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? by blayde(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Say it in a text and watch her declare hers. Truth is she's already fallen for U. All d best bro!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? by unapapadeycraze: 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tell her immediately. she dey craze.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? by pich4real(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
AjFive:
Mumu. When do are say you're hungry or feeling sleepy?
wetin dis one dey talk sef
Re: When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? by pich4real(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Naija gals nowadays, wen u say d i love u word they start forming hard to get as if no be man go still marry them
Re: When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? by barackodam: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
lol.......god see you through your woes
Re: When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? by lilmax(m): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
don't tell her, she's a Winch she wants to reset your destiny sad
Re: When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
I no even understand wetin the op dey talk about...saying i love u to a girl u feel or saying i love u to a girl u are pimping cos u a broke a$$ nia
Re: When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? by pich4real(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
dairykidd:
I no even understand wetin the op dey talk about...saying i love u to a girl u feel or saying i love u to a girl u are pimping cos u a broke a$$ nia
am not a broke ass niccur, even if i am there is no law that states dat broke people shudnt fall in love
Re: When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? by youngberry001(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
lilmax:
don't tell her, she's a Winch she wants to reset your destiny sad
ewwwww shocked
Re: When Is The Right Time To Say I Luv U? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2016
pich4real:
am not a broke ass niccur, even if i am there is no law that states dat broke people shudnt fall in love

sorry if i sounded that way but ur question isn't straight...if u love a chic there is no particular time to say it. tell her just when u feel it.me i tell them what they want to hear o if na i die for u u need i go swear put sef grin just kidding...na freestyle my broda

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / I need a wife - Nigerian billionaire Prince says. / Breaking News:Donald Trump Has Won The America Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.