Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ok I Think I Need Help. People Keep Saying Am Bossy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok I Think I Need Help. People Keep Saying Am Bossy. (758 Views)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? / When A Girl Keep Saying No Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok I Think I Need Help. People Keep Saying Am Bossy. by officialmcfresh1(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2016
Well I would refer to myself as a very emotional person not that am weak per say but I know I don't really have that heart to hurt anyone outrightly but I also know that am a very sensitive person too. Especially to words and because of that I am very careful about what I say.

I mind my business and most times don't even see the need to talk even if it's necessary at the moment. I only talk when I feel I should but I've come to realize that most girls think I am bossy. I still don't understand why exactly.

my ex for instance whould say am very bossy but I would clean the house and even cook and do the dishes while she's doing noting. I sweep the house while we're together but if I ask her to do something she's always reluctant but might do it maybe when get shout at her. Then she will say nobody is my slave oo that she has the right to say no to whatever I ask her to do.

Well that's aside. My lodge in school had more girls than guys mostly 100level while I was then in 400level so I didn't really see need of being so close to them since some of them were really childish and we're always having isues among themselves. And also to the fact that I had a girlfriend whom I was really fateful to.

So once am back from school am indoors and when I come out its just to buy something and say hi to some of them and am off back inside or out of the lodge completely. Just these evening I got chatting with one of the girls and I asked her why she was keeping her distance even though I noticed she really wanted us to be friends. Omo what she said scared the shit outa me.
[23:28, 9/6/2016] Tari: You always had this scary look
[23:30, 9/6/2016] Tari: Like bitch I don't want to talk to you, you are just a kid
[23:33, 9/6/2016] Tari: And you're quite bossy too
[23:30, 9/6/2016] McHenry: Hmm thought I was friendly??
[23:32, 9/6/2016] McHenry: Wow. Is this just you or that's what other people thought about me too

Do you guys think am really bossy and I need help cus me I don't really understand what they mean by being bossy sha ooh. Hmm advice pls.
Re: Ok I Think I Need Help. People Keep Saying Am Bossy. by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2016
You like to have your way and when you don't, you do anything necessary like shout on people. You said 100lvl are childish so you only maintain a hi relationship.so my analysis is you are bossy, and your mindset(of them being childish) about them is reflecting all around your actions

1 Like

Re: Ok I Think I Need Help. People Keep Saying Am Bossy. by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2016
P. S. You need help and Jesus. We are humans so don't categorize people, would you refuse to talk to your younger ones because they are childish? And to think some of these people would still excel more than you in life.
So get rid of that proud attitude and be nice to people

1 Like

Re: Ok I Think I Need Help. People Keep Saying Am Bossy. by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2016
......plus you are gonna have kids one day and put up with a lot of childish behaviour too.. I hope you dont drown them

1 Like

Re: Ok I Think I Need Help. People Keep Saying Am Bossy. by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2016
And you are probably childish thinking people are childish based on their level of study.

Nigga, you are probably wacked

1 Like

Re: Ok I Think I Need Help. People Keep Saying Am Bossy. by officialmcfresh1(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Well I guess you're right and that's why I made this thread to see things from others perspective. Anyway thanks for the advice. Will be working on them asap.

optimusmind:
You like to have your way and when you don't, you do anything necessary like shout on people. You said 100lvl are childish so you only maintain a hi relationship.so my analysis is you are bossy, and your mindset(of them being childish) about them is reflecting all around your actions

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On My Sister’s Friend / Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret / For How Long Should You Stalk On A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.