Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome (2370 Views)

10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Awesome - A Must Read / 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Awesome (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by lola024(f): 12:35am On Sep 07, 2016
I read Kate Fridkis’ recent essay about small boobs with a mix of fascination and envy. As someone who’s had double Ds since junior high, the small boob experience is totally foreign to me, although I’ve wished for smaller boobs on many occasions. Large breasts are idolized in pop culture, but the experience of actually walking around with two watermelons attached to your chest? Well, sometimes it’s awesome, and sometimes it’s decidedly not awesome. Here’s why…

Large breasts attract a ton of attention, whether you want it or not.

Finding a sports bra that’s comfortable, supportive, and doesn’t make you hunch you over like Quasimodo is an epic challenge. Honestly, running a marathon is a piece of cake compared to finding a bra to wear while you do it.

It’s hard to find regular bras that are sexy and youthful. Large cup sizes tend to look like nursing bras.

When you have big boobs, simple activities like running through a rainy parking lot or doing jumping jacks at the gym make you look like an extra from “The Man Show.” And jumping on a trampoline? Forget about it!

On a packed subway train, the part of your body most likely to graze a stranger is your breasts. Awkward.

Contrary to popular belief, big boobs aren’t usually very perky. I guess it’s because of this thing called gravity, but most people don’t seem to have heard of it.

You can pretty much never go without a bra. Well, I guess you can, but again, with that whole gravity thing working against you, it’s a risky proposition.

Cleavage isn’t always appropriate, but unless your wardrobe is comprised exclusively of turtlenecks, it’s difficult to avoid.

You know those stick-on bra cups? Totally useless. You might as well put a little hat on your areola.

Clothes that look effortless and elegant on small-breasted women look totally sexed-up on large-breasted women. Examples: strapless dresses, slinky evening gowns, button-up shirts (hello gaping buttons!), and anything sheer.

explore more and get wet tonight........
http://www.moral24.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by herzern(m): 12:41am On Sep 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by Israeljones(m): 12:44am On Sep 07, 2016
This guy again..wahs the fun hiding under a female moniker
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Dang! undecided Again!!! I detest these threads
•••••

modified: shocked you changed the thread!!!!
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by generalbush(m): 12:49am On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Dang! undecided Again!!! I detest these threads

And you are here... chezxy...
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2016
generalbush:

And you are here... chezxy...
YES. I came 2 hate wink grin
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff will always be pointing nose upandan.. Meanwhile whats happening here?
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by generalbush(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
YES. I came 2 hate wink grin

you just have to repent... that's all...

1 Like

Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by lola024(f): 12:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2016
lola024:

oh no...that's never me
God will judge you. Imagine how you magically changed the topic.. Ahn. Ahn. Now you have put me in a deep mess am trying to avoid
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 07, 2016
generalbush:

you just have to repent... that's all...
er what? undecided
••••••

royalvalentine19:
KingCheezyPuff will always be pointing nose upandan.. Meanwhile whats happening here?
I don't.... ALL the time.
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by YoungHustler: 1:11am On Sep 07, 2016
lola024:

oh no...that's never me
Then show yourself to us!
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
er what? undecided •••••• I don't.... ALL the time.
but it your hobby..
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 07, 2016
royalvalentine19:
but it your hobby..
Its not angry
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by mondei(m): 5:16am On Sep 07, 2016
D boobs too big na...
but shaaa..me n GENERALBUSH we like am.
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by mondei(m): 5:20am On Sep 07, 2016
lola024:

oh no...that's never me
..ar u sure..u ain't d one..betta tel us d trut n get our complitments.
Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by generalbush(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2016
mondei:
D boob too big na... but shaaa..me n GENERALBUSH we like am.
Hahahahahahaha....
Team boobs men...
Sharp man... I see you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by yungryce: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2016
boobs thread

1 Like

Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Never liked big boobs tho,not sexy btw op that ur dp sha...is that u?

1 Like

Re: And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Israeljones:
This guy again..wahs the fun hiding under a female moniker
Thought I was the only one who had the feeling. Thanks for proving me right.

(1) (Reply)

12 Animals That Practice Monogamy Better Than Humans / Romance Story : House Of Lust (18+) Season 1 Episode 3 / WARNING!!! Before You Fu Ck Your Lady From Behind (D0GGY) See The Dangerous Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.