Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (17494 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by 19naia(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Finally some truth and resposibility. Change begins with you.

People on the individual level must take responsibilty for their actions that brought about this change and any lack of changeing the miserable changes.
All those who voted for this government must take personal responsibility for their actions of voting in such government, and change will begin with you when next election comes and people take no part in actions such as voting for another set of government.

Change beigins with each person when they rise up to take responsibility for their own government and physically remove the politheifcians from office and empty their loot laden pockets.
Its true, change begins with the people while the government is far too often the parasite that drains the people and forcefully disempowers the people from manageing their own change. Just think, if there were no politicians, there would be no looting of the public coffers and the people will have all the responsibility with themselves because change begins with each and every one of the people of the public.
People will rise up and change their own country and deal with the politicians who have been in obstruction of the people's change for many years now. Yes Oooo change begins with each one of the people, even the ones ready to do jungle justice to facilitate change.

Good advice: Change begins with you ?
Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Elbowroom: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
see wailings
Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by tit(f): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ozavize88:
A lot of wailing wailers in this thread though!

a lot of nigerians who do not like the slippery slope of poverty buhari is taking them down along.

if you love poverty, famine, darkness and hunger, shout
saibaba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victims Of Muna Bomb Blast In Hospital Receiving Treatment (Photos) / "Do I Look Like I Depend On Governmen"' - Dele Momodu Replies Troll On Twitter / Boko Haram Is Planning To Attack Jos, Abuja - IGP Warns Police Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.