Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Please Help; Catarrh Has Refused To Leave Me For Almost A Month Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help; Catarrh Has Refused To Leave Me For Almost A Month Now (1094 Views)

Help!!! Catarrh Is Really Disturbing Me, It Even Clogged My Ear. / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help; Catarrh Has Refused To Leave Me For Almost A Month Now by NEROSKY(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2016
I have done test, treated malaria and typhoid, used salt and water , stopped using AC, stopped drinking beer, injected antibiotic etc but still to no avail, i haven't experienced such intense catarrh in my life, pls who has come across this and how did you treat it?
Re: Please Help; Catarrh Has Refused To Leave Me For Almost A Month Now by goodmorning40: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Make warm water ur regular and normal drink
Make it a point of duty to have a piece of bitter kola in ur mouth all the time through the day
Re: Please Help; Catarrh Has Refused To Leave Me For Almost A Month Now by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2016
lol...it happens.I cld remember December I had dis horrible one dt lasted close to 3months for d first time in my life, bt it passed. b patient
Re: Please Help; Catarrh Has Refused To Leave Me For Almost A Month Now by NEROSKY(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
lol...it happens.I cld remember December I had dis horrible one dt lasted close to 3months for d first time in my life, bt it passed. b patient
Hmmm ... Good to know it passed , it seems like it has come to stay, my GF once worked at Lab, she's suggesting i take the catarrh for lab test
Re: Please Help; Catarrh Has Refused To Leave Me For Almost A Month Now by NEROSKY(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
goodmorning40:
Make warm water ur regular and normal drink
Make it a point of duty to have a piece of bitter kola in ur mouth all the time through the day
Done that for almost 3 weeks, no solution, thanks anyway
Re: Please Help; Catarrh Has Refused To Leave Me For Almost A Month Now by NEROSKY(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Any help?
Re: Please Help; Catarrh Has Refused To Leave Me For Almost A Month Now by Princeakin4u: 4:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Decongestant Tea

A natural decongestant formula in tea form.
Helps combat fluid and mucus built up in the lungs, sinuses and ears.*
Helps ease congestion caused by hay fever, colds, flus, allergies and pollutants.*
Ideal for scratchy throat and dry irritated throat and lungs.*
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to helps reduce symptoms associated with upper respiratory conditions such as congestion and cough.*
Provides antioxidants.

Bell Decongestant Tea is a herbal decongestant formula designed to help combat fluid and mucus build-up in the lungs, sinuses and ears. It will help ease congestion caused by hay fever, colds, flus, allergies and other pollutants. It is also ideal for a scratchy throat, as well as dry irritated throat and lungs.*

Bell Lifestyle Products helps you keep to the beat of your lifestyle!*
15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 15 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888 Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

NEROSKY:
I have done test, treated malaria and typhoid, used salt and water , stopped using AC, stopped drinking beer, injected antibiotic etc but still to no avail, i haven't experienced such intense catarrh in my life, pls who has come across this and how did you treat it?
Re: Please Help; Catarrh Has Refused To Leave Me For Almost A Month Now by NEROSKY(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Princeakin4u:
Decongestant Tea
How Much?

(1) (Reply)

6 Natural Ways To Treat Pimples / Meet The Family 'cursed' With Snake Fingers For Generations / Facebook User Teaches How To Have A Clean And Odourless Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.