Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out (5674 Views)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by Abeymills(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Why did dis ghost not slap bubuhari

2 Likes

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by yorhmienerd(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
rhymaster:
This thread is another evidence of the never-do-well and bilious, hate-filled people of the east - specifically Ibos. They do not care anything about their own people, they vilify perhaps the only publicly visible man that can have a chance at being recognized in other parts of Nigeria. The man may not be perfect but how about helping him to improve and constructive criticism? Instead these hate-filled children are wishing him death and ill. If anything really afflicted him and he is indeed sick to leave the country, will the average Nigerian and mostly Ibos who populate Imo not be the one to suffer? How about using the avenue to get massive pressure to improve healthcare in the state? Rather you want him to remain sick and always travel out of the state? Is it not you the same Ibos that are losing the most? If you kill this man with your hatefulness, it's your loss anyway!

7 Likes

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Huh!i can't believe my ears.why is he receiving all these slaps.rochas what have you done?this is becoming rediculously funny.

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by Zikdik(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
I have given up on the Ibos. Children of hate and bile.

1 Like

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by ucheokpara100(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
make this ghost plan no work o, she plan somtin so o.
Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by President99: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
God d almighty, may u heal this man of people, d lover of masses; the true igbo man and the only igbo presidential material.
Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by cool318(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Oh, Beloved Invisible Ghost Slapper
We implore you to keep slapping any enemy of the Poor masses. Those who hold what belong to Masses and Beat them on top of it.

We are grateful for your First Slap because it made Rochas to say the first Truth since 6 Years admitting that He was Owing Pensioners for Years now.

Continue your Slapping Spree, we are very Grateful. Iseeeee!! !!!

7 Likes

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by michelz: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
rhymaster:
This thread is another evidence of the never-do-well and bilious, hate-filled people of the east - specifically Ibos. They do not care anything about their own people, they vilify perhaps the only publicly visible man that can have a chance at being recognized in other parts of Nigeria. The man may not be perfect but how about helping him to improve and constructive criticism? Instead these hate-filled children are wishing him death and ill. If anything really afflicted him and he is indeed sick to leave the country, will the average Nigerian and mostly Ibos who populate Imo not be the one to suffer? How about using the avenue to get massive pressure to improve healthcare in the state? Rather you want him to remain sick and always travel out of the state? Is it not you the same Ibos that are losing the most? If you kill this man with your hatefulness, it's your loss anyway!
Your hypocrisy and stupi*dity stinks... So because of a few people on this thread,you now made a foo*lish general statement about a whole ethnic group of millions of people? By the way,if some Igbos are dissatisfied with one of their own,how is that your business? You and your people bash Fayose on this forum daily yet,you smel*ly hypocrit don't see anything wrong with that.

14 Likes

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by Ejanla07: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=yorhmienerd post=49153564][/quote]

Bloody hypocrite.

Dont u afonja hypocritical brown roofers hate fayose wit ad much bile. Just because he badmouth ur fulani slave master...

Be ashamed afonja

7 Likes

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by onatisi(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
He should buy a slap armour or slap proof when coming back.
Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by rhymaster: 2:45am On Sep 08, 2016
michelz:
Your hypocrisy and stupi*dity stinks... So because of a few people on this thread,you now made a foo*lish general statement about a whole ethnic group of millions of people? By the way,if some Igbos are dissatisfied with one of their own,how is that your business? You and your people bash Fayose on this forum daily yet,you smel*ly hypocrit don't see anything wrong with that.

I have been on NL since 2007 and many hateful Ibos have come and gone! Many have changed their monikers after being hammered into submission! But one thing every NLander who is not Ibo surely has done is given up on Ibos and their hatred for every other part of this country! How can I be certain? If even 51% of a sample biases a sample population, it is the majority and that sample can be so defined by the majority characteristic - this is why I make the assertion that Ibos hate Rochas and there is nothing he will ever do or any Northerner or Westerner will ever do to please Ibos. Fayose is not necessarily hated like Ibos hate, he is disliked and many are indifferent to him. I am indifferent to him and most Yorubas know that Fayose is a thief or how can you explain the that a governor suddenly has 100 M in his Spotless Hotel in Ekiti? Not in Ibadan or Abeokuta or Lagos! Obanikoro and Fayose working for Jonathan stole N 1.2 B belonging to Nigerians to rig Ekiti election and Fayose reportedly bought 4 or 5 houses in VI as serving governor! Is that thievery not enough grounds to dislike this thief? However, Ibos hail their thieves and cry out son, marginalization while some other parts like SS will always support any thieving leader so far as he gives them money and weapons! The point is don't excuse the deep hatred Ibos have for Rochas on the same ground as Fayose! In the West, Fayose can never be considered a leader or elder! He is simply a thief hiding under immunity and the day that cover is gone, watch as he pays for his thievery and you'd never hear the generality of Yorubas crying "he our son, leave him alone!".

1 Like

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by Balkan(m): 3:43am On Sep 08, 2016
rhymaster:

I have been on NL since 2007 and many hateful Ibos have come and gone! Many have changed their monikers after being hammered into submission! But one thing every NLander who is not Ibo surely has done is given up on Ibos and their hatred for every other part of this country! How can I be certain? If even 51% of a sample biases a sample population, it is the majority and that sample can be so defined by the majority characteristic - this is why I make the assertion that Ibos hate Rochas and there is nothing he will ever do or any Northerner or Westerner will ever do to please Ibos. Fayose is not necessarily hated like Ibos hate, he is disliked and many are indifferent to him. I am indifferent to him and most Yorubas know that Fayose is a thief or how can you explain the that a governor suddenly has 100 M in his Spotless Hotel in Ekiti? Not in Ibadan or Abeokuta or Lagos! Obanikoro and Fayose working for Jonathan stole N 1.2 B belonging to Nigerians to rig Ekiti election and Fayose reportedly bought 4 or 5 houses in VI as serving governor! Is that thievery not enough grounds to dislike this thief? However, Ibos hail their thieves and cry out son, marginalization while some other parts like SS will always support any thieving leader so far as he gives them money and weapons! The point is don't excuse the deep hatred Ibos have for Rochas on the same ground as Fayose! In the West, Fayose can never be considered a leader or elder! He is simply a thief hiding under immunity and the day that cover is gone, watch as he pays for his thievery and you'd never hear the generality of Yorubas crying "he our son, leave him alone!".
rochas is coming out for president will you vote for him? Afonja betrayal. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:30am On Sep 08, 2016
rhymaster:

1) Hypocrisy is worse than any form of vice...YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE hence should be dreaded more than any poison...

2)Show me where Yoruba clowns like you celebrate FFK, Fayose, Odumakin, Adams, Afenifere etc...you all hate and insult them daily for going against Tinubu and loving PDP cum Jonathan...

3)Did Fayose steal your money? Was he poor before becoming governor? what's 100million to a successful businessman who defeated two different incumbent governors?... hatred cum poverty mentality don finish you...

4)On corruption, isn't it Yoruba that protested against prosecution of Tinubu for having foreign account as governor? And insults anybody that calls for Fashola to be questioned for his website and borehole scam? ...Has Fayose stolen as much as the above two who hypocrites like you worship?...Amosun who diverted bailout is good to you... Ajimobi that closes schools for flimsy and selfish reasons are your heros...bigotry don tie you like wrapper...

5)How is Aregbesola, or Ajimobi or Amosun a better leader than Fayose? Can their people lay down their lives or put it on the line as Ekiti does for Fayose? But a hypocrite like you prefers them to Fayose...if stupidity is a crown, you deserve to be an Oba...

6)Is Rochas offering a better government to his people? Can he be called a good leader? How much is he owing his people? Why are poorer states in same region with him not owing as much he does? which unique infrastructural development has he done in his state? Having ruled for over 7years , what does Imo have to show for it? Do you know him more than his people?...oversabi dunce like you...

coolRead Sanusi Lamido Sanusi article on Yoruba...Add Junaid Mohammed interview on same tribe...and try Aribiasala's article on same tribe...then probably you will understand where hatred and hypocrisy has both residential cum administrative headquarters in Nigeria...cure yourself first!!!

9) I won't honour you with a reply again Incase you wanna vomit more lies and hypocritical rhetorics... Kindly cure yourself first...don't infect others

10)Who knew Osibanjo before he became VP? Who knew Yar'adua before he became president?... Anybody can vote anybody anyday so far he wishes to do so ...Truth is bigots and hypocrites like you won't even vote Rochas if he contests today for presidency... Kindly move on with your burden of hatred...it is in YOU hence you see others through the mirror of your life...

Good Morning!!!

16 Likes

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:53am On Sep 08, 2016
rhymaster:

And Tinubu Biggest Landlord in Africa and Fayemi dat uses 50m bed and spent 1B on Buhari campaign are Saints? You guys hail them,you are a clown and hypocrite

8 Likes

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by copiescopy(m): 5:40am On Sep 08, 2016
has the slap reached like this ?if not then he needs another slap

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by dimieprincess(f): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2016
naijareferee:
repeatitive travel abroad...
you just murdered English.
Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2016
You deserve a ghost Slap, Coz you just display your f**lishness to the whole World

rhymaster:

Whynotthetruth:

1) Hypocrisy is worse than any form of vice...YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE hence should be dreaded more than any poison...
2)Show me where Yoruba clowns like you celebrate FFK, Fayose, Odumakin, Adams, Afenifere etc...you all hate and insult them daily for going against Tinubu and loving PDP cum Jonathan...
3)Did Fayose steal your money? Was he poor before becoming governor? what's 100million to a successful businessman who defeated two different incumbent governors?... hatred cum poverty mentality don finish you...
4)On corruption, isn't it Yoruba that protested against prosecution of Tinubu for having foreign account as governor? And insults anybody that calls for Fashola to be questioned for his website and borehole scam? ...Has Fayose stolen as much as the above two who hypocrites like you worship?...Amosun who diverted bailout is good to you... Ajimobi that closes schools for flimsy and selfish reasons are your heros...bigotry don tie you like wrapper...
5)How is Aregbesola, or Ajimobi or Amosun a better leader than Fayose? Can their people lay down their lives or put it on the line as Ekiti does for Fayose? But a hypocrite like you prefers them to Fayose...if stupidity is a crown, you deserve to be an Oba...
6)Is Rochas offering a better government to his people? Can he be called a good leader? How much is he owing his people? Why are poorer states in same region with him not owing as much he does? which unique infrastructural development has he done in his state? Having ruled for over 7years , what does Imo have to show for it? Do you know him more than his people?...oversabi dunce like you...
coolRead Sanusi Lamido Sanusi article on Yoruba...Add Junaid Mohammed interview on same tribe...and try Aribiasala's article on same tribe...then probably you will understand where hatred and hypocrisy has both residential cum administrative headquarters in Nigeria...cure yourself first!!!
9) I won't honour you with a reply again Incase you wanna vomit more lies and hypocritical rhetorics... Kindly cure yourself first...don't infect others
10)Who knew Osibanjo before he became VP? Who knew Yar'adua before he became president?... Anybody can vote anybody anyday so far he wishes to do so ...Truth is bigots and hypocrites like you won't even vote Rochas if he contests today for presidency... Kindly move on with your burden of hatred...it is in YOU hence you see others through the mirror of your life...
Good Morning!!!
I owe you 3 can of Origin zero, you just captured reality

1 Like

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2016
sodiksan:

I owe you 3 can of Origin zero, you just captured reality
thanks man... abeg chilled ones oo cheesygrin
Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by naijareferee: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2016
dimieprincess:
you just murdered English.
and u think i av got time for your class....
I just wonder how u guys do it...
Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by Gozzzy(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2016
rhymaster:
what rubbish is this young man, vomiting?? my friend, gerrara hia mehn!!!! zuzuru si ebe a puo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by lovat(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2016
rhymaster:
what concerns you with the igbos or do you want your own ghost slap

1 Like

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by yorhmienerd(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Ejanla07:

Bloody hypocrite.

Dont u afonja hypocritical brown roofers hate fayose wit ad much bile. Just because he badmouth ur fulani slave master...

Be ashamed afonja
I don't trade jabs with 'Imbeciles'
Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by EternalTruths: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2016
Balkan:
So this is true. My sister that works in government house said this on Monday. She said her wife comes to office with him these days so that she will be able to manage the situation. She said that it's her fellow woman that is doing this to her husband.

She said also that they brought one man from Cameron with long beard that prayed on Monday morning.

God pls. Save him

" He who breaks the hedge, the serpent bites."

Rochas should check himself again
Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by csamii: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
rhymaster:

Oga, just keep quiet jor if you have nothing useful to say. Someone bought a Christmas tree worth 600million naira with state fund and all you could type is "children of hate". Well, I hate Rochas...deal with it!
And BTW, carry your double standard and fvck off to where you are needed.

1 Like

Re: Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out by Zikdik(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin

This is hilarious. I love Rochas. I really do. The hate here has grown an unbridled, fiery love for his person in my heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Face Of Rochas Thug That Tore Result Sheets At Owerri Collation Centre / Rivers State Gets Approval To Access ₦15 Billion CBN Loan / Biafran Secession: Ojukwu Had No Choice - Bolaji Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.