Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Sex? (435 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Sex? by whysquaree(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2016
As for me I got a lot to do if I were a girl.
but juz to mention a few of it....
If I were a girl I would be so broke. I’d resent having to buy things like tampons, makeup, hair straighteners, lip gloss, and get waxed.
If I were a girl I would use my sexuality to my advantage. I would work hard to be pretty.
If I were a girl I would have a weird relationship with food.
If I were a girl I would cry a lot.
If I were a girl I would have intense female friendships. We’d be like sisters and act as an impenetrable support system.
If I were a girl I would be so scared I’d fall in love with someone who treated me like a piece of shit.
If I were a girl I would be nervous about giving birth to a child.
If I were a girl I would try to be a good woman. I would try to figure out what that even means. I would stand up for myself if I ever needed to. I would be a good example to my friends, to my children, to whoever needed it. If I were a girl, I would be all of these things. Right? I’d hope so.w

(1) (Reply)

Decode Men: Top 1 Quality That Makes Him Propose In 90days! / Ingenious Ways Nigerians Recoup Money Spent On Weddings / Handling A Breakup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.