Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years (1248 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / After Sex With An Unknown Lady He Picked Up 4rm D Beach, "D Lady Left Her Rings. / My Former Girlfriend was too Demanding - So I Left Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by Alxmyr(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
I met her about 8 years ago. She was a student and a virgin. We were in love so I thought until I had to go to another school to continue with a new course of study. Many things happened and she as I had thought moved on with her life. Now 7 years after she moved on, we got chatting recently and we revisited what happened. I was so surprised that she was boiling for me. She talked with so much bitterness that I was confused as to what I did wrong. She was the one that called the relationship quit. She was the one that started a new affair when I was not around. I kept to my words, respect her virginiity and protected her all through the time, What in this world would I have done differently? She called the shot. She got the say. She moved on with her life. And yet crucify me, I fail to understand, Maybe someone, somewhere could,
Re: I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by truphie(f): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
reverse psychology.
Re: I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by ojesymsym: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
If you are either single, married, widower or divorced, you can not understand women.
Re: I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by sexymii: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2009
u must have probably done something while u were with her else she's gone mad
Re: I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by whitesturd(f): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
just maybe she wants to get back to u and the only way she feels she can is to make u feel u did smetin bad and u are at fault so dt u will feel sorry 4 her and take her back.its a trick,dont fall 4 it.
Re: I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by Spicyboy01: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
she has realised her mistakes and now she want the good guy back, the ball is in ur court, but im definitely sure she will like both of u to be back as 1 .
Re: I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by omega25red(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2009
My opinion is that this is what people who refuse to take responsibility do. they do all the wrong in the relationship and some how make you take the blame for everything that went wrong in the relationship. If i were you i would not get back with her because she just exhibited a classic sign of a person who will emotionally wreck you.
Re: I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by Spyker: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
I will tell you what you did that made her leave.

1. You refused to deflower her (she would never ask you to but deep inside her, that is what she wants
2. Your refusal lead her to start another relationship with someone she probably is not in love with.
3. Seeing you after all those year made her to remember the "fool" she must have allowed to deflower her.

Trust me man, this happen to me (five years relationship without sex) and i am talking out of experience

Ladies in the house, please tell me if my assumptions above is true or not.
Re: I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by Spyker: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
Spyker:

I will tell you what you did that made her[b] to[/b] leave.

1. You refused to deflower her (she would never ask you to but deep inside her, that is what she wants[b])[/b]
2. Your refusal lead her to start another relationship with someone she probably is not in love with.
3. Seeing you after all those year[b]s[/b] made her to remember the "fool" she must have allowed to deflower her.

Trust me man, this happen[b]ed[/b] to me (five years relationship without sex) and i am talking out of experience

Ladies in the house, please tell me if my assumptions above[b]are[/b] true or not.

Typographic error and wrong use of tenses on my part. i stand corrected
Re: I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by Alxmyr(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
Thank you all for all your contributions and advise. I would rather have her stick to her boyfriend and go on with her life. I am sure it was because she found me out on fb that made her begin to think of not allowing the dead dog lie.
Re: I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by famous02(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
Na so d3m they do nw after them go con realise wat there are into
Re: I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by Alxmyr(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2009
I begin to feel that she wants her jersey back, The jersey has been handed over to the real owner,
Re: I Left Her As A Virgin, Yet She Is Still Hurt After 7 Years by Alxmyr(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2010
She got married two weeks ago,
Halleluyah, I am free of her accusations and complaints

(1) (Reply)

I Dream We Were Kissing / So He's Back In Town. / Black Love Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.