Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (31346 Views)

African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) / Burial Rites Of Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Have Commenced (Pics) / Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper by amanikondo: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
illuminated93:
After spewing trash about the igbos and biafrans here on nairaland,you've still not learnt your lessons. I think the urge for being politically correct will always be your undoing .Did I just read what you wrote "The exNimassa DG that presented himself for trial is also Ijaw and not a fool. At least non of his family members were exposed to the brutality and humiliation of the unprofessional Army". Tonye you don't know what you are saying,he wasn't handled unprofessionally by the Army but the Dss.You are not wise indeed. Have you heard anything about the Dambauzzau's theft? Instead buhari said his cabinet members shouldn't be accused of theft without proof. The sophisticated tonye,bro u lack wisdom. #simple

[size=13pt]It is time you all create your www.briafraland.com so that all these wahala will reduce. Nairaland = Zooland grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper by duni04(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
anybody who knows the story of camp 5 and how Tompolo used to terrorise our waterways before Jonathan came in and made him an official government tax collector, will have no sympathy for tompolo. The guy has killed thousands of people especially during his piracy days. No sympathy and peace for that wicked man. This is even just the beginning of his karma payback.
Re: Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper by dimieprincess(f): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Tompolo I sympathise with your family and the people of Gbaramatu kingdom over the painful loss of your beloved father.

However, if you had surrendered earlier, your father wouldn't have been arrested, brutalized or amputated. Perhaps you would be under trial with some privileges as a citizen. Perhaps you would have been a free man on bail as allegations against you bothers on corruption(not treason) which is a bailable offence.

You would have learnt from Major Isaac Adaka Boro, who had to surrender to the Military Police(During the 12 Days Revolution in February 1966) after the arrest of his father and those of his comrades. He was imprisoned, convicted to death but as God would have it, he was later conscripted into the army along with his boys and given the rank of a Major, and celebrated by the same country that put him on death row. It is not too late

The point is allow posterity be the judge. The Nigeria Army is not professional nor do they understand the rules of engagement. We should not do what will invite them to our household or our land.

However, if the news of torture is true, then Tompolo's Family should lay formal complain before the NHRC, The Army and the Presidency.

RIP to the late High Chief

You are beginning to irritate me like seriously. When are you going to stood this your eye service? How many persons have being arrested and freed by Buhari? You want the defender of the Ijaw nation to be arrested and imprisoned like Dasuki against Court's ruling?

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper by dimieprincess(f): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
illuminated93:
Over time,i've noticed you're intelligent but then, you lack wisdom. Why should he surrender? He should surrender like buhari's enemy in the person of dasuki? How many fulani murderers have surrendered? A classic case of the north intimidating the south with support from educated southerners. The fulanis are not educated than you are, yet they rule over you,doesn't that go to show we southerners are indeed foools. Do you think if tompolo was a fulani man, and he acquired wealth via govt contracts and he supported buhari's elections,he'd be disturbed by the military?
A classic example of divide and rule,even the sophisticated ones as they claim,fall for it hook,line and sinker.
May you live long, I had earlier disparated his level of thinking. Indeed wisdom is not intelligent neither is it acquired by education. I have being little bit skeptical about the fellow u quoted, I am more interested in his way of life. He switches loyalty within the twinkle of an eye. I think he Is trying to be called a patriot just as Jonathan is being called because of his foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper by damon232: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Tompolo I sympathise with your family and the people of Gbaramatu kingdom over the painful loss of your beloved father.

However, if you had surrendered earlier, your father wouldn't have been arrested, brutalized or amputated. Perhaps you would be under trial with some privileges as a citizen. Perhaps you would have been a free man on bail as allegations against you bothers on corruption(not treason) which is a bailable offence.

You would have learnt from Major Isaac Adaka Boro, who had to surrender to the Military Police(During the 12 Days Revolution in February 1966) after the arrest of his father and those of his comrades. He was imprisoned, convicted to death but as God would have it, he was later conscripted into the army along with his boys and given the rank of a Major, and celebrated by the same country that put him on death row. It is not too late

The point is allow posterity be the judge. The Nigeria Army is not professional nor do they understand the rules of engagement. We should not do what will invite them to our household or our land.

However, if the news of torture is true, then Tompolo's Family should lay formal complain before the NHRC, The Army and the Presidency.

RIP to the late High Chief
The degree of hate by Buhari against the Ijaws, the south south, especially Tompolo is so much that the best advise I will personally offer Tompolo to remain hidening. Do you know that Tompolo was the first to be declared wanted by Buhari's government. It took Buhari less that a week after his swearing in ceremony when Buhari gave instruction to Magu to go as fast as possible to Tompolo? Within few say, Buhari proscuted Tompolo, in sort, declared his property/assets for auctions sales. It also took the same days for Buhari to shut down the Marine university. Just calculate how many days it took Buhari to remove the community pipeline guards in which the Ijaws were larger in number?
Buhari is a long time and perminant enemy to the Ijaws, exactly the treatment he is giving to the Ibos. Those who go for war and returned are the strong ones. If you die in war front, you are regard as a lazy waroir. So Tompolo should remain hiding. Buhari is not a civilised military man. He became general because of quota system and the way things are in the country. He is also a very dull dunce dumbest man. Forgot surrending to a man who does not know his right from his left.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper by damon232: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tokt:
He died of old age and nothing more. If tompolo has the liver, let him come out and Bury I'm papa. Ordinary Coward like Ojukwu.
As at when I calculated Buhari's age, he was 73 years old. Meaning he is still a far junior to old man yet Buhari is carrying with him broom stick legs and hands abi? By the time he turns 80, he will become live ghost.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper by ikwubaba: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
idupaul:

Don't mind him ..how many Fulani warlords have surrendered to the govt .. Has he noticed that this govt is not even looking for Shekau or his father

I listen to this line of argument sometimes and recline on my seat. Are you saying until the criminals in other zones are dealt with, the ones in your area should be left alone? Does that not give us away as the criminals? Does this not clearly identify you as one of those those who benefit from the rot. If you are not the criminal, at least, you benefit from his crime. No brainer. No shame.
Re: Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper by idupaul: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2016
ikwubaba:

I listen to this line of argument sometimes and recline on my seat. Are you saying until the criminals in other zones are dealt with, the ones in your area should be left alone? Does that not give us away as the criminals? Does this not clearly identify you as one of those those who benefit from the rot. If you are not the criminal, at least, you benefit from his crime. No brainer. No shame.

Do you know the comparative advantage of declaring Tompolo wanted is in the negative? Are you aware that he was declared wanted at a time when oil price were low and when most oil exporters were looking at ways to ramp up production to at least try to buffer shortfall in revenue from low oil prices ? Are you aware he was declared wanted for a 13 billion supposed fraud that was deliberated and approved by the FEC under Jonathan? Are you aware that since his declaration Nigeria has lost more than 13 billion naira a day from production shortfall and this has gone on for more than 250 days ? (Please do the maths) ..Do you know before you wage any battle it's wise to understand the comparative advantage and disadvantage ? Do you know that Cuba is just 65 miles away from the US but yet they left it to run its communism not because they couldn't defeat communism near their door step but because the had weighed the comparative advantage and disadvantage of waging war at their door step ...

Not every criminal must be caught ..When Edgar Hoover was FYI boss there was a longstanding case of theft from a soda vending machine in the FBI Academy at Quantico , this theft had being going on for so long but the school authority quietly paid the soda company for it till a young FBI cadet solved the case and was very happy to report his findings to the school commandant who then commended and told him that from that day he would have to forfeit part of his cadet salary to pat up for the missing cans of coke like many other cadets before him that had solved the crime in the past ..the reason was that the person stealing the can of Coke was a long time serving chef of the school and even though the authorities knew they dared not make a case out of it because it would tarnish the image of a school that was supposed to train the best crime presenters I the world .. Sorry for the lack of paragraphs I typed from my phone
Re: Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper by bedford101(m): 2:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Tompolo how may times your father de die, this man Government Ekpemukpolo lost his father long ago even before he rose to fame, I am suprise to see this again, not again ijaw people. is this suppose to be some sort of deceit to see if the federal govt will let go off him? I dont gerrit
Re: Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper by bashydemy(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2016
Reyginus:
It's not about insensitivity its about what could happen if this news is true. I just hope its not true. A simple RIP would have been enough from you.

And if it's true what will happen? Nigeria will collapse? President elect died in prison and nothing happen.
Re: Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper by MasterofdRolls1(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
I hope this report of torture is not true. And if true, I say may God grant those he left behind the fortitude to bear the loss.

Tompolo the fugitive should understand that he cannot remain a fugitive forever. He has made his case worse by hiding away.

Those who were Ogbonge fugitives the world had ever known eventually got caught and brought to justice. Tompolo's case won't be different.

What was Tompolos crime?
Re: Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper by durangokid: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2016
ojun50:

wht is dis one sayin, did yr father reject u nd yr mother? U better go nd ask yr mother who yr real father his
. Why not say amen to that FOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fashola, Gbajabiamila, Ashafa At Eid Praying Ground / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG / Explosion Rocks Anambra Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.