Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

3 Secrets About Romantic Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Secrets About Romantic Men (1349 Views)

3 Secrets Every Woman Should NEVER Confess To Her Husband / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms / Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Secrets About Romantic Men by ValourDigest(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
People talk about romance; but not everyone is romantic. Romantic men have certain qualities that make them win the hearts of women.
A woman fantasizes about the man she would like to date or marry. She highlights the desired qualities when she meets any man.

At sixteen, Linda, my teenager cousin fantasizes of dating a man who is caring, funny, and in control.
What ladies look out for vary, but most ladies want men that are romantic.
John Bondirog is a fine young man with the repute of dating women perceived to be “classy”. Bondirog an investment banker had dated Janeth Lawn, Paris Seth and Juan Clavy in a space of one month.
He is the charming guy every woman wants, but Bondirog isn’t as handsome as some of his friends who envied his relationships.
I met Bondirog at the close of work on the 5th of August 2012 and asked him to share his secret with me; he blatantly refused. He told me to ask those ladies he dated.

I was curious so, I hosted Janeth Lawn who is my boss in the office. While discussing with Lawn, I observed the disappointment in her mood, when she narrated her ordeal with Bondirog.
In the midst of the discussion, she said:
“Your friend is every romantic, he knows how to speak the language of every woman,
“I’m not surprised that he keeps going from one relationship to another,
“He is original, he makes women laugh… Readmore: http://valourdigest.com/3-secrets-about-romantic-men/
Re: 3 Secrets About Romantic Men by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
blah blah blah. dude. this post can only interest guys who are stuck to naija ladies. either ways naija babes really bore me
Re: 3 Secrets About Romantic Men by ValourDigest(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2016
@Wissed: why do naija babes bore you? They are interesting to be with. You need to try them out. Lol!
Re: 3 Secrets About Romantic Men by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2016
ValourDigest:
@Wissed: why do naija babes bore you? They are interesting to be with. You need to try them out. Lol!
i have tried them as well as foreign ladies but I regret to say that I rate their mentality poor
Re: 3 Secrets About Romantic Men by ValourDigest(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
@Wissed, my wife is a Nigerian and she is very intelligent. I think you shouldn't generalize.
Re: 3 Secrets About Romantic Men by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2016
ValourDigest:
@Wissed, my wife is a Nigerian and she is very intelligent. I think you shouldn't generalize.
blah blah blah. I've seen the so good side of Nigerian ladies but its not Impressive enough. man, I always look beyond actions. and believe me,the reason behind an action is always as important as an action if not more important.

(1) (Reply)

Cable Lady(pic) / Some Girls Are Gold Diggers / What Application Can You Not Spend A Day Without Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.