Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) (40259 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by MidasTouche01(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
agbotemi64:
who Dis one don EPP now .. how does it affect d prize of rice in d market mtcheew ...am leaving Nigeria for my village in ondo state
U m.u.m.u no be small undecided
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by Raymysterio(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
While Nigerian Youth are busy occupying themselves with hate here... these dudes are busy enjoying themselves. I told people who cared to listen, there are only two tribes in Nigeria. The Rich people on the one hand and the Poor on the other. The other tribes are used to keep us in check, keep us busy while the elites are busy with primeval capital accumulation.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by olutosfem(f): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
They are laughing when Nigerians ain't smiling. Make una laugh well well oh..we are expecting positive outcome of the meeting
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Abdulsallam must always be there, the peace maker+
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by kings09(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
One attracts good luck, the other attracts d opposite.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
tiwaz:
President. Buhari with fomer. President Jonathan And fmr. Head of State Gen. Abdulsalami after Council of State meeting today

http://www.ngyab.com/news/president-buhari-with-jonathan-after-council-of-state-meeting-photos/

This one na "crocodile laughter" because the economy isn't laughing o!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by TopOne1: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
I am not sure these guys know the zombies and the wailers are not having it easy in this country. Hahahahahjgjfjfjf make I join the presidential o jarry.
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by marxwellerr247(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
GEJ , THE CLUELESS ONE

but where is Dasuki , and Deziani sef,

I can't see them there ;GEJ , THE CLUELESS ONE

but where is Dasuki , and Deziani sef,

I can't see them there
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
See dem dey laff us and vickyrotex aminat508 osusumustflow juliaann freeglobe msglobalwonder okiatu eleko1 funjosh Seun mukina2 edwife lalasticlala and Chukwudi4 dey here dey fight because of dem.
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by aloziedaya(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Buhari is always laughing like all is well in Nigeria.
He doesn't give an ear to Nigerians' cry at all.
Just enjoying himself.

Nigeria is sinking under his watch.
Naira already is floating on the Mediterranean sea.

Buhari chaii! There is God o.

Kontinu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
slimthugchimee:
hehe caption the man on suit at the middle
Maybe one of them farted,that's why his face is like that.
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by Lighthouseman: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ok
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by opribo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
He should be careful and vigilant thats all I have to say......He should remember the attack on your ministers is an indirect attack on him soon they will find out his weaknesses and get at him. Watch your back GEJ those guys are blood suckers. They have all seen too many blood in their life time but you throughout your tenure there was no state killings so watch your back.

That guy with white beards is always used to get people so he can be used again. He was used in MKO and in the recent past he is still active in doing what he knows best.

Anybody who quotes me should await lapuma problems down below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
lekpaboy:
Abeg make GEJ dey visit this man more often to offer him lessons on leadership.
GEJ has nothing to offer on leadership.
Even his wife knows better. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
beautiful232:
GEJ na only you I see jare

my paddy
GOD continue to bless you
l see u too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by 99foxxy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
Peace...
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Baba BuBu!
Thanks for fighting KWARAPSHIN!
Welcome to the CHOPPERS CLUB jor! grin
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by bus2016(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Naija masses unaa dey here!! Many of us can die 4 PMB or GEJ who neither knw us nor help our conditions directly. While we kill ourselves for them, they 're there enjoying their lives. There is no enemity btw them!
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by Diablo666: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Debaddest:
See as im dey laugh like better person
Nnamdi Kanu is in Kuje Prison cell. I dare you to go break him out cos your online rantings here has ZERO effects
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by permanentgrace(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
God bless Jonathan. At least, things were not like this during his time.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by freshvine(f): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
His parent gave him the name Goodluck and he has had Goodluck following him all his life.

The day he became president oil price rose to the peak and as he was leaving, oil price drop to where he met it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by balosunky(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
EFGH:
Did anybody notice how "the common commisioner" was relegated to the back? grin
EFGH:
EFGH:
my friend go for an eye test and also check ur bp level.is normal for low people like u to jealous greater people.but make sure it don't kill u or make u blind.
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by Waheed60: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
To me president Buhari has compromised his success and achievement aspired b4 voted in by ROMANCING with well known DEVILS & ENEMIES of the masses of this country. When they were in govt they saw Bihari as FRIEND of the masses and DENIED him from reaching POWER HOUSE. THEY TRICK old man and indirectly HIJACK his govt pretend to be elder State Men just to protect their personal INTEREST. May God have mercy on the masses and scape us through from the present hardship amen.
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by repogirl(f): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Not everyone who shines teeth together are friends abeg.
Fake, hypocritical laugh that is full of envy and bad belle. Better don't be fooled. Actions speak louder than laughter.
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by beautiful232(f): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
l see u too cheesy

is that your name??
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
They have all gotten the chance to change the country but all failed.
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by Damdeok(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
These man is clueless he jst called them to come to his aide. iranu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is the same man many robots say is sponsoring the NDA.. undecided
I just tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by mira4u: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
kiss that's my man......Jona Jona. Love him to bits

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by hajhud: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:
GEJ is still very presidential while Duara man appears like his Minister of Cow and Agriculture resources.. cool cheesy
na hatred go kill you.
Re: President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
beautiful232:

is that your name??
tongue
beautiful232:

is that your name??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.