Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother (1079 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) / Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) / Dolly Unachukwu Shares Photo With Her Mother Who Looks More Like Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Airforce1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
First pic s My elder bro on Barca Jersey with football sitting in the middle.

Second photo is me in the middle and friends after a game

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by generalbush(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
None of the above
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
the only thing that got my attention is that man with a pot belly in the 2nd pic. i can't imagine what the responsive bouncing of his belly will look like when he kicks the ball grin cheesy
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Airforce1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Opistorincos(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
the man by d right looks more like a footballer
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by mhizAnnie(f): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
mctifey:
the only thing that got my attention is that man with a pot belly in the 2nd pic. i can't imagine what the responsive bouncing of his belly will look like when he kicks the ball grin cheesy

Lmao exactly!!! grin grin
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Davash222(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
You guys should try another Sport, maybe swimming lipsrsealed
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by englishmart(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
try fishing. That's a better stuff for any of you

1 Like

Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by MrCork: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Airforce1:

angry
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by MrCork: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Airforce1:

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44

..people say u loook like Ghana an yor brother loooklike mechanic!!(no oofennse)) angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Airforce1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
englishmart:
try fishing. That's a better stuff for any of you

Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by cescky(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Suffer de naija oo

See as u resemble uncle to ur senior brother
Lol the Buhari change is for real

(1) (Reply)

Safin De Coque Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Julius Agwu Post First Photo On Social Media After Brain Tumour Relapse Rumors / Mother Of Two, Actress Iyabo Ojo Reveals Wedding Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.