Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) (6000 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Facts U Dont Know About This Biafran War / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) by BioTeck: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Princewill1:
How did it get there? Since there is no black person in the pic.By the way,this is not photoshop.

Ask Photoshop how the flag got there
Re: How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) by Ikechukwu48: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2016
Xer0:
How comes only yoots support Biafra
While the traditional and political leaders clamour for one Nigeria ?

How come your mama born you and didn't just swallow you? She should have saved us from your uselessness with stupid question.
Re: How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2016
Davash222:

Sir, no one is perfect. Learn to be civil.
I'm sorry about my behaviour
Re: How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) by SpeedOfLight: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2016
Xer0:
How comes only yoots support Biafra
While the traditional and political leaders clamour for one Nigeria ?
Because they are in a group called elites, this elites are criminals, they cut across every region. The difference is Biafran youths don't worship these criminals but I don't know of other regions.
Re: How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) by Newsi: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Because they are in a group called elites, this elites are criminals, they cut across every region. The difference is Biafran youths don't worship these criminals but I don't know of other regions.
Re: How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) by Xer0: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

How come your mama born you and didn't just swallow you? She should have saved us from your uselessness with stupid question.
And you think insult will make you feel better?
Re: How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) by piperson(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2016
they be repping
Re: How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) by nNEOo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Give them what they want if u are not scared they've got balls more than any other nation in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Targeting And Killing Our Male Children In Zamfara Worrisome – Rep Gumi / Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina / See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.