Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pls What Is Happening To Galaxy Television? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls What Is Happening To Galaxy Television? (1290 Views)

How Can I Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Galaxy J2? / What Is Happening To Nairaland / Transfer Data From Samsung S6/S5/S4/S3 To Galaxy S7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is Happening To Galaxy Television? by brain247(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
I have noticed that for the past 3 weeks now,Galaxy tv have not been on air. At first,i taught that it was my antenna,that was misbehaving,until two of my colleagues complain the same thing. Pls do anybody have an idea to what happen to Galaxy.
Re: Pls What Is Happening To Galaxy Television? by youngest85(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yes, i av idea.....

On behalf of all galaxy staff home and abroad, we fantastically apologise for irrevocable break in transmittion. Due to the imperitating efficolium abracadabra in african terrestrial habitat, we conjuct to indefinitely escafate the nitrogenous sphericony with many further ado
Re: Pls What Is Happening To Galaxy Television? by Dinocarex(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Their station caught fire some weeks back. So, they have been unable to transmit via terrestrial stations.
They are working perfectly on Cables and statelites.... Saw the station for some couple of minutes before I went to off my gen!!

Have a great night bro!!
Re: Pls What Is Happening To Galaxy Television? by Sirmuel1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Shey na làbé Orùn you wan watch?

(1) (Reply)

Neighbourhood Safety Corp Members Recruitment Commences / Will You Eat This ? / In Search Of A WIFE And Not Girl Friend But US Based Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.