Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Will I Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Say (659 Views)

Will You Still Love Me If I Say I Am A Witch? / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Say by Paramount01(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hello friends, I am segun by name who created a topic on these forum 3weeks ago that I don't know how to toast a girl, but thank God for God and my friends who took me through real training I was able to toast 1 girl on whatapp because I am introvert in nature. However me and the girl are serving. together in the same state but different local government., although the girl as not accepted my proposal and her whatapp phone as spoil so I need to be calling her always but I always got afraid because I always don't know what to say because I am introvert I can't start a discussion. Please what can I be saying apart from what did you eat because all what I have been saying all these while is what did you eat. Please help me out.!!!
Re: What Will I Say by dmgr(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Be a man..u dnt need to learn it coz it's already inside of u..jus call her and tinx wil kipp flowng
Re: What Will I Say by herzern(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
One thinq yhu need to know is "how to initiate discussions".....

Just brinq something up....and discussions will be fallinq on discussions grin.....

For example.....You may jokinqly tell her that "Women from her state are jealous".......

Just watch how she will counter you with stories and from there......

"THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT"... cool

iLegend.....someone needs help!!!!
Re: What Will I Say by wizaro(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hahaha... Dude jus be urself OK.. Say wat u feel in ur heart for her.nothing dey happen. If she cares she will reciprocate... Ur English though murdered and buried grin
Re: What Will I Say by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Seems Op and myself have a lot in common.

What normal people say when they try to flirt
"Hi you look so cute, I would like to hang out with you sometime.

Me trying to flirt: Hi, so errrrm do you like eating bread? undecided

grin grin

sinaj:
Your blunders tho nd u are copper

No he is not a "copper" he is more like an aluminium. grin

Lastmumu
Re: What Will I Say by sinaj(f): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2016

Btw u dnt need to toast a girl or bother yourself on how to please her just to date her.

Just be yourself nd get acquainted with her first.

Make her your friend nd with time, u guys will flow
Re: What Will I Say by dmgr(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Or try tellin her abt ur nature and mayb she wil hlp u brng up topics to discuss
Re: What Will I Say by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
sinaj:

Btw u dnt need to toast a girl or bother yourself on how to please her just to date her.

Just be yourself nd get acquainted with her first.

Make her your friend nd with time, u guys will flow

Since wen I dey acquaint with u, why u never flow? U just relax like stagnant water, waiting to breed mosquitoes.
Re: What Will I Say by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
LastMumu:

Me trying to flirt: Hi, so do you eat bread? undecided

grin grin

Lastmumu

ur signature dan tear my belle oh!!!

I vote sir lastmumu as d official comedian of nairaland

cc NLjega
Re: What Will I Say by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
See 1st of all prepare ur heart for heartbreak. It can happen anytime. A girl that will stay and marry an introvert must be someone mature/firm in her decisions but on d contrary most of them dwindle by camparing one man with the other based on what physically appeals to them. especially now that ur means of connecting with her(whatsapp) is no more there. Don't get me wrong..I'm not praying for ur brk up but to be fore-warned is to be fore-armed

2ndly, consciously work upon losing ur fears. Lose ur fear of losing her. Just talk politely with d sensation of

.."I'll just be myself, if she like let her love me, if she like let her lose me, I'll always get on and I'll find my own woman or my own woman will find me (however u believe it) instead of living in the fear of losing her"..

Until u get to dat point, u'll never realize u're someone girls are wishing to date bcus uve tied urself down in low self image believing it must be u doing all not to lose someone. Whereas someone shd be afraid not to lose u too.

U may not like my advice, I'm always blunt..that's who I am but if u follow it it will help u.
Re: What Will I Say by sinaj(f): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Since wen I dey acquaint with u, why u never flow? U just relax like stagnant water, waiting to breed mosquitoes.
acquaint ke lol

For where we de acquaint so
Re: What Will I Say by sinaj(f): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2016
LastMumu:

Me trying to flirt: Hi, so errrrm do you like eating bread? undecided

grin grin

No he is not a "copper" he is more like an aluminium. grin

Lastmumu
lol @ do u eat bread grin

U no well
Re: What Will I Say by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2016
sinaj:
acquaint ke lol

For where we de acquaint so

We must start from somewhere nah. Several times I don make distress call to u babe, u no want respond... na wah o

(1) (Reply)

Military Officer Allegedly Battered Businessman(PIX) / Reasons Why Daily S*x Is Important / I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.