Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms (20026 Views)

Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway / 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by Stevengold(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]More than 20, 000 innocent Nigerians, including wonen and children, were killed by Boko Haram under former President Goodluck Jonathan and thousands were suffering, because he failed to pay the salaries of federal civil servants and his political stooge, Governor Dickson of his home state of Bayelsa is still owing his workers arrears of unpaid salaries.

Is President Buhari not paying salaries?
Is Alhaji ALIKO DANGOTE not building the biggest refinery in Africa under President Buhari?
Niger Delta refinery just increased capacity.
Electricity has been stabilized.

Because President Buhari is fighting political corruption, enemies of national progress have started their evil campaign of calumny against his government. But by the infinite grace of Almighty God JEHOVAH, he will survive all his enemies and succeed in the nation building of a New Nigeria.

.[/size].

My brother, GEJ regime, lives where lost, I agree, salaries where not paid partly agree, thousands suffering alright.

BUHARI regime ; lives lost still continues, even more, salaries not paid, don't be decieved, MILLIONS are now suffering, refinery built by Dangote and not federal government. Exchange rate outrageous., can't even trade online again undecided sad Economy is already in shamble, bokoharam not defeated, emerge of Niger Delta Militants. oil wells damaged, increase in crude oil price. Electricity poor.... Don't ever say electricity is stable, corruption fighting ; one sided.
Even those in his cabinet has lost confidence in him, u sef no dey cabinet yet ur eye never open.

Bros to be honest I never liked Jonathan's Regime, I used to say to myself, nothing concern me and politics, cuz I was doing my own thing managing my private life, making my cool cash without stress, Bros this one touch me, e pinch me for body. abeg. I prefer GEJ to Buhari . I'm done sleeping on bike.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by teebillz: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2016
The more Buhari and APC look for technocrats to help salvage the economy the more they are pointed to the SE/SS. Its not a good feeling when you realized that the solutions to your problems lies in the hand of those you despise. Whom God has bless...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by alexarelano(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2016
eyeview:
The truth is that we are not actually not headed to the promised land with this govt. Every new day we are actually being taken further away from the promised land.
That's not the sad part. The sad part is that the leadership of Buhari don't even know where we are now nor how to get to the promised land.
Abeg, tell dat Daura cattle to use compass. If im no ksabi direction again. Moses use IQ to take Israelites to promise land. Buh dis Buhari of a guy no get dat, let's compass support his minute IQ. I tire fah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by AnanseK(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Paperwhite:
Shehu Sani is the one of the highly cerebral fellow from the North that stands for the truth never minding whose ox is gored.His simplicity to national issues is amazing not like all the fanatic NL zombies that see defending the visionless president as a lifetime ass-licking appointment.

Shehu Sani is a born critic, whose best effort since he became a senator was only to distribute camels and cows for Eid celebration to selected few in his constituency.
Reforms may take time and people may die( sadly) but if we didn't have Buhari BH would have wiped all of us up by now as PDP continues to share the fund meant for arms. Shehu Sani used Buhari's popularity to win the Kaduna a North Senatorial seat. This is his first and I can assure you, last sojourn at the National Assembly.
Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by bejeria101(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]President Buhari is not the cause of your failures and frustrations.
Why pessimists like you are crying like cry babies, optimists are busy working as partners in progress from Computer Village to Innoson and Facebook Cofounder and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg was here last week after he and his wife invested US$24million in Andela and he said he is so excited to invest in more startups in Nigeria after seeing the DEMO Day President Muhammadu Buhari launched this year. What no previous administration achieved and this is just 4 months into his second year in office. What former President Goodluck Jonathan failed to achieve in his 6 years of administration.

All haters and pessimists are losers.
Nigeria will be better, greater and higher without them.
.[/size].

nobody send you message zombie. Stay clear of my post

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by michoim(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2016
What an insane senator!
Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by sorepco(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2016
Read ur bible well u no gree...did moses enter the promise land? Even God told him he will not set foot there!
dunkem21:
Chai.. The man wail o cheesy.. gnash teeth join grin

But check am na, if Moses take him rod dey beat the children of Israelites, na only Moses alone for enter promised land grin

Abeg, make una forgive and give Shehu one form cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by sorepco(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2016
My bros thats a 'Catch 22 Situaton'!! Where the solution to your problem lies in the problem itself.

teebillz:
The more Buhari and APC look for technocrats to help salvage the economy the more they are pointed to the SE/SS. Its not a good feeling when you realized that the solutions to your problems lies in the hand of those you despise. Whom God has bless...

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by Stevengold(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]President Buhari is not the cause of your failures and frustrations.
Why pessimists like you are crying like cry babies, optimists are busy working as partners in progress from Computer Village to Innoson and Facebook Cofounder and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg was here last week after he and his wife invested US$24million in Andela and he said he is so excited to invest in more startups in Nigeria after seeing the DEMO Day President Muhammadu Buhari launched this year. What no previous administration achieved and this is just 4 months into his second year in office. What former President Goodluck Jonathan failed to achieve in his 6 years of administration.

All haters and pessimists are losers.
Nigeria will be better, greater and higher without them.
.[/size].

It's quite a shame that a young man as Mark Zuckerberg would have something to offer us in Nigeria (Giant of Africa). What have we offered to His country?
Everybody is fighting to survive in Nigeria, those with ideas to change the economic system has been belittled, ideas have been killed, dreams have been buried. Have u asked urself why Nigerians do very well in another man's country Take "oil" from Nigeria and the country is useless, nothing to fall back to. No innovations. Mark had a dream and it was nurtured and encouraged and now we celebrate him, UUUUU, try having a dream and see where it takes you. When I see my country dying all I do speak out. "The beginning of a thing determines the end. If you start a race with a fall you need a miracle to finish 1st. Don't hope for anything better from this present administration. Just look unto Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by Dee60: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2016
This is very correct. But it seems they are not listening.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by tammie24: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2016
This man continues to make sense, I'm so proud of him!
Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by tammie24: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
If senator Shehu Sani contests for president in 2019

I will not only vote for him, u will campaign for free!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by Billygee2u: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
Paperwhite:
Shehu Sani is the one of the highly cerebral fellow from the North that stands for the truth never minding whose ox is gored.His simplicity to national issues is amazing not like all the fanatic NL zombies that see defending the visionless president as a lifetime ass-licking appointment.
Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by chudyboy05(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Good. it's unfortunate that I no longer hear "Shai Baba again " hahahaha, hunger don dey wire zombies from abok—i land and afonjas. The hunger go first wipe out north and waste people before getting to igbo land,if it will because igbo land get enough to eat and come see how they are spending money as if economy dey smile self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by Billygee2u: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Afonjas are still sleeping while their cattle friends have woken up to the reality of the disaster called Buhari grin
Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by ontiah: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
we are at the last stage...on our way to India to bring back That woman that gave Abacha Apple...

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by AnanseK(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by fm7070: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
They are already dying en mass. People are dying of hypertension, starvation and frustration during this Buhari regime.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by ceecee02: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Stainlessking:

You can't be saying this trash when Buhari has good intentions for the country.
brother you are missing the point who doesn't have good intentions? Jonathan did,buhari does too but who will replicate these intentions to reality is what Nigerians want and definitely its neither buhari no Jonathan
Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by Henrichemeka(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tel him if he can listen
Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by dunkem21(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
sorepco:
Read ur bible well u no gree...did moses enter the promise land? Even God told him he will not set foot there!

I know what am saying bro,. ..

Moses for don take rod hammer Aaron cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by sekundosekundo: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tremor007:
Even a fellow Northerner can read the handwriting on the wall unfortunately my nigga PassingShot is still shouting Sai Baba grin grin

OMENKA TOO
Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by vislabraye(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Paperwhite:

He's making sense unlike one zombie that was blaming the press and bloggers for misinformation about the hardship in Nigeria.
Re: Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms by bashydemy(m): 1:53am On Sep 09, 2016
Paperwhite:

I hope if Sanni started praising PMB tomorrow you won't call him bastard?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? / Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.