Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Just 5 Selfies Of Us Out Of 500 On Her Phone, Does She Truly Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just 5 Selfies Of Us Out Of 500 On Her Phone, Does She Truly Love Me? (661 Views)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just 5 Selfies Of Us Out Of 500 On Her Phone, Does She Truly Love Me? by dearbunmi(f): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

Please pardon my long write up.

I am 23 a fresh graduate from a University awaiting my NYSC. I met my current girlfriend 22 in school and I intend to marry her and I've been trying out things around the school just to make sure am in touch with her as I promised her earlier.

We've been dating for a year and a half now. When I first met and fell in love with her, she never told me she had someone she was still trying to disconnect until after about 3 months. She finally broke up with him but they won't stop communicating as she keeps making me feel I'm the love of her life. This ex (33) came back for her January 2016 and discovered that she had me. He beat her mercilessly and used her to force a break up with me. He started threatening me then I left the environment. Meanwhile, during all these she never told him that we where seriously dating. It was my reactions to his bully that made him know me and she kept denying me.

After few weeks he proposed to her and she rejected and called me to tell me what happened. I adviced her to go and accept because am not due to get married, she said she's not ready as well.

Recently she put security lock on her phone to restrict me from even viewing her gallery, unlike me who has left both my phones unlocked with her day and night.
I was furious about it then I asked her why she said she needs privacy. As time went on she was no longer romantic to me while chatting, was not willing to spend time with me. Then I did more outings, increased my loving trills but no positive change. Then I asked "are you bored of me?" she said yes. So I asked if there was someone else, no response. I asked her to go to her new found love. She quickly thanked me and returned all my things in her possession.

I then started begging her to stay with me that I'll do my best to make her love me again. This took me 3 days to achieve then we were back again.

Prior to her mood swing, she got a job that has 95% of guys working there. They all love her because she's beautiful and well mannered. She was getting carried away by them.

Am currently running out of money and she has hundreds of thousands of cash in her personal bank account but she won't support me. She has been ill for about a week now and she won't allow me to come see her.

This evening I was stubborn and went to her with some fruits. She gladly welcomed me as I was with her and her family. She gave me her phone, opened the gallery without me asking and I went through every picture. She could download and keep photos of other male friends including her ex pictures. But she won't do same with mine. She has over 500 pictures in her full memory phone mine is just 0.1%=5 bed selfies I sent to her on whatsapp. Her ex called her several times in my presence while I was going through her phone.
She claims to really love me than anything up till after I expressed my disappointment with what I saw, but I don't believe her.

What should I do please, am confused.

Donald.
Via Email

Click below to see my response
http://dearbunmi.com/5-selfies-of-us-out-of-500-does-she-truly-love-me/

Do you have any relationship questions?
http://dearbunmi.com/send-your-story

Re: Just 5 Selfies Of Us Out Of 500 On Her Phone, Does She Truly Love Me? by donbenedict(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Wat sort of rubbish is this? I always tell young guys to focus their energies in becoming the next bill Gates rather Dan wasting their precious time on people Dat don't even knw their left from right.
Re: Just 5 Selfies Of Us Out Of 500 On Her Phone, Does She Truly Love Me? by Julietcutie(f): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2016
hmm op this is complicated... it seems she doesn't want her ex to see ur pic in her phone
Re: Just 5 Selfies Of Us Out Of 500 On Her Phone, Does She Truly Love Me? by Dahyormine(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP is a SISSY. Y must u beg a girl to sty with u wen obviously, she's done with u. What a self-inflicted misery, if u continue like dis u ill keep hurting urself.

She ain't into u anymore, Man-up ogbeni nd walk away, or dnt u kno u deserve more BTW, do u even have self-esteem @all I doubt it.

(1) (Reply)

Classic Examples Of Relationships 'MUMUNESS' In Nigeria / Why Do Men Want Sex In The Morning While Women Get Frisky At Night? Mystery Solv / Fcsc Recruitment Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.