Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice (2073 Views)

My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Damianbrown(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2016
For the past one week I have not heard from my girl friend, Even the last time we spoke she wasn't saying a word to me. she stopped visiting, since I came back from school she has only visited twice and didn't even spend up to an hour. She has changed entirely, now am the one doing all the talking and she the listening, and after doing all the talking she would have nothing to say. The one that that got me pissed off was when I called her last week inviting her to come to were I work, she made it clear to me she was not going to come, and never gave me a reason for not coming, and until now we have not spoken and she doesn't care, this was not the girl I fell in love with. Please I need advice from you guys, I still love her even if I feel she no longer love me...
Lalasticlala abeg help a brother move this thing go Im destiny
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by TrapHedges(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2016
GET A NEW WOMAN

2 Likes

Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by segzy0i(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2016
U don loose d girl to another man its very obvious dt d love from her to u is dead talk to her to know wat happen or u make up ur mind in search of another love bt to be sincere wt u, d girl jas gone far from u
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Flexherbal(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Make out time, take her to a quite place. Ask her what you need to do to improve the relationship, politely.
She may open up and tell you some things that you need to know.

1 Like

Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by toyeoye(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2016
Man up!
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by unilagfreshest(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Ask any of her friends to talk 2 her on ur behalf, * give her a surprise visit, let her know you want dis to work * if she is urs, she will com back else put on ur swag nd move to the next lady... Note : never beg or apologize to her until she tells you ur offense...next time, don't love any gal except ur WIFE
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Ozavize88(f): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2016
........I think u should try asking her what is wrong,without communication relationship is bound to fAil!

1 Like

Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2016
Communication is a strong weapon, learn to use it. Sit her down and TALK!
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by RoyalBlak007: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2016
...Is she

white?
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Op she's not interested in the relationship anymore, deal with it and move on grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by IamLEGEND1: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2016
NP- Oriste Femi- Sexy ladies ft Davido ▶▶
If she like am, she go rock am o
If you rock am, she go love am o …..
(this is the musican taliban)
If she love am, she go keep you o
She no go like to lose you to another
woman
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Damianbrown(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2016
She be nigerian o
RoyalBlak007:
...Is she

white?

Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Damianbrown(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2016
U think so?
CrazyQuinn:
Op she's not interested in the relationship anymore, deal with it and move on grin tongue
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Damianbrown(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2016
Thanks bro
unilagfreshest:
Ask any of her friends to talk 2 her on ur behalf, * give her a surprise visit, let her know you want dis to work * if she is urs, she will com back else put on ur swag nd move to the next lady... Note : never beg or apologize to her until she tells you ur offense...next time, don't love any gal except ur WIFE
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2016
Damianbrown:
U think so?
I'm 200% sure wink
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Julietcutie(f): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2016
Damianbrown:
For the past one week I have not heard from my girl friend, Even the last time we spoke she wasn't saying a word to me. she stopped visiting, since I came back from school she has only visited twice and didn't even spend up to an hour. She has changed entirely, now am the one doing all the talking and she the listening, and after doing all the talking she would have nothing to say. The one that that got me pissed off was when I called her last week inviting her to come to were I work, she made it clear to me she was not going to come, and never gave me a reason for not coming, and until now we have not spoken and she doesn't care, this was not the girl I fell in love with. Please I need advice from you guys, I still love her even if I feel she no longer love me...
Lalasticlala abeg help a brother move this thing go Im destiny
op I think ur girl must have found a new person or they is something bothering her (try remember did she ask you for something and you refused giving her) just talk to her about her attitude recently if after talking with her and you find out you are not the reason for her attitude then I think she has lost interest in the relationship
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by falconey(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Ozavize88:
........I think u should try asking her what is wrong,without communication relationship is bound to fAil!

from his story its apparent she doesn't want to communicate.
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by falconey(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Julietcutie:

op I think ur girl must have found a new person or they is something bothering her (try remember did she ask you for something and you refused giving her) just talk to her about her attitude recently if after talking with her and you find out you are not the reason for her attitude then I think she has lost interest in the relationship

please I want to know something, why did you ask if she ask him for something and he refuse to give.
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Julietcutie(f): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2016
falconey:

please I want to know something, why did you ask if she ask him for something and he refuse to give.
most girls try to distance themselves from their partner or make him feel bad whenever they ask for something and their partner refuses to give them (it could be money, sex, a big favor or a task) so they form some kinda attitude so the guy would feel sorry and do what they want
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by falconey(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2016
Julietcutie:

most girls try to distance themselves from their partner or make him feel bad whenever they ask for something and their partner refuses to give them (it could be money, sex, a big favor or a task) so they form some kinda attitude so the guy would feel sorry and do what they want

good,emotional blackmail. it can't be sex I assure you
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Julietcutie(f): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2016
falconey:

maybe
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Damianbrown(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Shez not the asking type, but I do give when I have. Tankz for the advice
Julietcutie:

Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Damianbrown(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2016
What is ya prove
CrazyQuinn:
I'm 200% sure wink
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Damianbrown(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Exactly she is refusing to say anything, I have tried persuading her to talk but to no avail
falconey:

from his story its apparent she doesn't want to communicate.
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Damianbrown:
What is ya prove
the signs she displays, you can't neglect the signs. if youre in denial, the more painful the heartbreak will be in future undecided do you want to experience such?
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by kullozone(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2016
Just try to ignore her as well. Stop the calls... For your own good. If she doesn't want you no more, bugging her would only make her hate you. If she still loves you,she'll be forced to make a move when she eventually realise you don't care anymore. But I'll advice you to start living your life like she doesn't exist. Oga jus forget her jare,girls plenty.
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
NP- Oriste Femi- Sexy ladies ft Davido ▶▶
If she like am, she go rock am o
If you rock am, she go love am o …..
(this is the musican taliban)
If she love am, she go keep you o
She no go like to lose you to another
woman
Thank ya bro, damianbrown comman see ooooohhh.
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2016
Some girls are just wicked. If you feel nothing for you partner, let the guy know and free him instead of making him think he's done something wrong
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2016
Some girls are just wicked. If you feel nothing for your partner, let the guy know and free him instead of making him think he's done something wrong

1 Like

Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by kullozone(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2016
falconey:

Definitely money.

1 Like

Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Damianbrown(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2016
I don see o
Aderola15:

Thank ya bro, damianbrown comman see ooooohhh.
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by MGtravels(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2016
My dear brother, abviously there are contributing factors relating to your girlfriend's behavior. it may be that she's not seeing a future with you, it may be that she's dating another guy but one thing remains a fact which is that you need to grow up and get yourself established financially. That you are a student doesn't mean you cannot make research on lucrative business that would be demanding in the school such as 'Dry Cleaning Business' or etc to do. Your girlfriend is seeing what her friends do wear and perhaps the kind of phone set they use. Every girl who is not a child of God or whom your relationship is not rooted in absolutely Christian value has 95% tendency to cheat on you. Get over her and focus on yourself.

Yours faithfully
Mr. C. Reginald.
Consultant.
08189412327. rajoku8@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Must Have Sex At Least Once Every Week (most Read) / Why Are Opobo People So Hot Tempered? / Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.