Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce (2982 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

He said, he told the wife to be then, that he had no job, not now

Okay! But even at that, if the wife was ready to stick with him when he had no job, why can't he give her the things she wants now that he can afford them?

She was dere when he was broke, now that he has money she has truned to a gold-digger!

rubi:

The highlighted statement is striking me I have a red flag on that I can tolerate her demand but adding that statement  shocked sad Your intelligent might be played

Fhemmmy:

good to hear

I cant beleive you guys feel sorry for this dude! What are the chances that a woman will want to divorce her hubby cos he refused to buy her a car. There's obviously more to this story than he's telling!!

Igodieo:

woooow ujujoan or whatever be you name I nor need your advice.

Oh please!! I dont even have any advice to offer you. But dont expect my pity either.  tongue
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by chiejik(f): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2009
ujujoan,what is the problem with you and the igodieon
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2009
chiejik:

ujujoan,what is the problem with you and the igodieon

shocked shocked shocked

me ke? problem with him? I dont have any at all!

I just dont like it when people try to blame others for their mistakes!
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by MrCrackles(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2009
Marriage is kinda bleeped up nowadays! sad
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ujuojan, why would the wife now said "no more love" all cos the dude is not giving in for her demands?
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Ujuojan, why would the wife now said "no more love" all cos the dude is not giving in for her demands?

Seriously, a woman that agreed to marry him even when he had nothing! Do you really think she would say that ? I dont! The guy's not tellin the whole story!
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ujujoan:

Seriously, a woman that agreed to marry him even when he had nothing! Do you really think she would say that ? I dont! The guy's not tellin the whole story!

well, i hate to plant what has not been planted by the farmer.
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Aproko(f): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ujujoan, Please chill for the poster. i understand your need to try to reason the issue out, but your reasoning is actually comming out as an attack! who cares if hes making up stories, just give him advice if you feel the need to.

@ Poster,

If your wife wants a divorce because she doesnt get what she ask for on time, then there are many ways to handle the matter. but if she says she doesnt love you anymore, then i'd advice you find out how the love went out the window and what you can do to run after it. but before i say grant her divorce, i really need to know the reason you are in america & she is in nigeria. she cant love you when shes seen you only 3 times since you've been married and you guys dated online for 2 years!

you will agree with me that it is difficult to love what you dont know!
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2009
A
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Igodieo: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aproko:

Ujujoan, Please chill for the poster. i understand your need to try to reason the issue out, but your reasoning is actually comming out as an attack! who cares if hes making up stories, just give him advice if you feel the need to.

@ Poster,

If your wife wants a divorce because she doesnt get what she ask for on time, then there are many ways to handle the matter. but if she says she doesnt love you anymore, then i'd advice you find out how the love went out the window and what you can do to run after it. but before i say grant her divorce, i really need to know the reason you are in america & she is in nigeria. she cant love you when shes seen you only 3 times since you've been married and you guys dated online for 2 years!

you will agree with me that it is difficult to love what you dont know!
Thanks for your advice Aproko , arrangement was being made for her to join me, We've only been married for 7 months and it takes a while to get all the papers sorted.
You won't believe she is a Nigerian celebrety. I will do everything to protect her career so please don't ask for her name.
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^ you want us to guess her name abi.

This internet and claim claim sha.
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Igodieo: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2009
tpia.:

^^ you want us to guess her name abi.

This internet and claim claim sha.
All I have said is nothing but the truth. I have seen a counsellor and analyse the whole Issue and now arrived at a conclusion.

I want to thank all those that have contributed positively to this thread. As with all things you will always get one bad apple and you can guess who that person is,    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. God bless
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by modupsie(f): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2009
there is more to this story!
am a woman, and i do not think a woman can just open her mouth and tell the man she said I DO to 7 months ago that she does not love him anymore.

how long did u date her? u told her u didn't have a job b4 marriage and after marriage she is asking of a car and Bb shocked shocked. may be she discovered u were lying to her abt ur financial status undecided undecided

was it a long distance relationship?
what kind of people are aropund her? i think u guys need to talk!
whitesturd:

I cant afford to believe this, how will a reasonable woman want to get a divorce cos of a goddam car.i am shocked
me too am shocked shocked shocked
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Igodieo: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
modupsie:

there is more to this story!
am a woman, and i do not think a woman can just open her mouth and tell the man she said I DO to 7 months ago that she does not love him anymore.
how long did u date her? u told her u didn't have a job b4 marriage and after marriage she is asking of a car and Bb shocked shocked. may be she discovered u were lying to her abt your financial status undecided undecided

[b]was it a long distance relationship?[/b]what kind of people are aropund her? i think u guys need to talk! me too am shocked shocked shocked

If every woman is like you then there will be no problem in the world, I suppose. People are different.
It was a distance relationship, u did not read the whole thread ?
She is surrounded by a host of Nigerians, she believe she is making it now. When I met her she did not have a job as well. I helped to relunch her career.
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Radiant(f): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2009
Marriages these days. People don't give a flipping Bleep no more. That's really scary.

Anyway, she was probably attracted to you because of the gifts you drowned her in initially( I suppose) but she don't seem to be getting all that anymore.
When the gifts flow in it's hard to tell true love.

I'm not saying gifts ain't good but sometimes it's good to cut down and 'live normally' just to see how things will go.
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by jamace(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
So, after divorce who will hold the marriage certificate or are they going to return it to the church? grin
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2009
Aproko:

I really dont care if it comes out like an attack! His story is a slight on his so-called wife. He portratyed her to be shallow and inconsiderate and as a woman, I'm angry. I know he's not a saint himself!! I'm sure if the wife was on NL we'd hear a whole different story entirely.

tby:

@Ujujoan

U get problem abeg. All u did was attack. Every staty he makes is a lie in your book. he asked for advice. U go bashin. wetin be your own?

Abe go jor!
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by RichyBlacK(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
@poster,

You made a big mistake marrying such a greedy devil. Please grant her the divorce and look for someone better. There are good girls in Naija from good homes. Do your homework properly and pray to God for guidance. Stay away from divorced women or those with complicated lifestyles. Most of them have too much baggage and view life from a skewed perspective. Be very careful with women with kids from a prior relationship, they tend to have some attitude issues.

Good luck.
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2009
RichyBlacK:

@poster,

You made a big mistake marrying such a greedy devil. Please grant her the divorce and look for someone better. There are good girls in Naija from good homes. Do your homework properly and pray to God for guidance. Stay away from divorced women or those with complicated lifestyles. Most of them have too much baggage and view life from a skewed perspective. Be very careful with women with kids from a prior relationship, they tend to have some attitude issues.

Good luck.

that is soo unfair! Dont make it look like divorce is a crime! I know a lot of good divorced women. Better that most of us never-married!
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Ben13: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
It's more like a contract.
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2009
Ben-10:

It's more like a contract.

How could it be a contract, when only one person knows what he/she was doing?
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by lannre(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2009
JUST BELIEVE HER IF SHE SAID SHE IS NOT LOVING YOU AGAIN. I LEAVE THE REST TO YOUR IMAGINATION
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2009
lannre:

JUST BELIEVE HER IF SHE SAID SHE IS NOT LOVING YOU AGAIN. I LEAVE THE REST TO YOUR IMAGINATION

Lol to that
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by RichyBlacK(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

that is soo unfair! Dont make it look like divorce is a crime! I know a lot of good divorced women. Better that most of us never-married!

Uju,

I know there are some good ones, but studies show that divorced people (men and women) are more likely to divorce again - they've tasted blood and are comfortable with it.
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Radiant(f): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
If the woman is there for the money and she can't get it anymore then let her go. What's the point of keeping her when you know she's there for money? (As long as the story is genuine)
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by Dalby(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2010
undecided
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by SkySpirit(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2010
Just let her go if not you will leave to regret it all your life!
Her mind is not in that marriage.
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by rickie4us(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Uju,

I know there are some good ones, but studies show that divorced people (men and women) are more likely to divorce again - they've tasted blood and are comfortable with it.

GBAM
Re: Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce by polynesian(f): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2010
lmao @ pc guru

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women / A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby / I Need Help To Build My Self-Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.