Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can (55969 Views)

Top Ten Amala Joints In Lagos! / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
The first picture is wheat
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by donasere(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Amala that. Has PhD and studied abroad

4 Likes

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by GodswillAJudins(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bizgold:
yebos the vex. But una no get local food self. Even common Delta's get starch miss in red oil as food. Yoruba get IYAN tongue, EKO tongue, AMALA tongue, EKURU tongue. I LIKE YORUBA PPLE COS I ENJOY AMALA . AMALA IS MOST SMOOTH EASY GOING SOLID EVEN IF U LOSS APATITE, IF U NEVER TASTE AM tongue U ARE MISSING

thunder blast your head for calling Delta common idiot

4 Likes

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
engrhorla:

Hello bae
You are wicked o With this recession is a word, u just decided to cause trouble
God is watching u o, Suzzy sugar kiss
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by yemsai(f): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
GossipHeart:
Even if you put a gun to my head, i will never ever eat that disgusting shiit
The first time i was Amala in 2007, i vomited for 3 hours

Spits.
Lol...pounded yam nko?
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by siraj1402(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Just like this?

6 Likes

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by totit: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
cry OP why... cry

I am hungry now cry
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by NevetsIbot(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
Wow! I am full blooded Ibadan but ironically i dont fancy 'amala'. Give me fufu and oha or egusi or ofe olugbu or okazi any day any time! Men i love igbo food!!! grin grin GOD BLESS THE IGBOS!!
i don't even eat amala... I hate it like! Gimme fufu, pupuru, eba,semo, Iyan or wheat.. Especially iyan (pounded yam)

1 Like

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by deeLima86(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
The caption really made me laugh my stress away for some minutes cheesy
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Wizzyblack3(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
This OP WICKED, i swear! How you go dey post beautiful Amala pix for this Buhari hungry time. See as hungry dey rape me now..
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by freecocoa(f): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
While I love amala, serving it like done in most of the pictures, makes it look disgusting, no offence to anyone please but if you wan take offence, be my guest. undecided

Yet to eat any of those soups sha but I know amala makes sense with okra.

2 Likes

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by DedeNkem: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
The ones with less oil are healthier.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Malawian(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP, next time, add "Graphic Pictures" to your title. thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by whitebeard(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
If u serve me amala with the shape of tissue paper then I will know u have issue..!!

1 Like

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by iamrealdeji(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed

I don't like it. sad
stop lying. Women love Amala more than men.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Worksunlimited: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
1. This amala perfectly enveloped by efo riro

Source:http://zikoko.com/general/amala-pictures-that-will-make-you-drool-like-nothing-else-can/

This particular one dey vex me... Why put all that vegatable and add only shaki to it..

I mean just one shaki in all that vegetable... I would not take it...

2 Likes

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by nototribalist: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Eewww what's that? Disgusting
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by chumaster(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
7. This amala romancing this beautiful ponmo.
one of the ponmo looks like something else grin
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by marshborn(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oily soup every where. ...i will pass abeg.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by ehissi(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
Wow! I am full blooded Ibadan but ironically i dont fancy 'amala'. Give me fufu and oha or egusi or ofe olugbu or okazi any day any time! Men i love igbo food!!! grin grin GOD BLESS THE IGBOS!!

In that case your blood has been padded........................................ angry

Correct Amala and gbegiri + ewedu + stew + shaki + correct chicken has been known to raise the dead seeeh......... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by ChessEnthusiast: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
I prefer Amala oo. Akpu makes one's head flat.

7 Likes

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Worksunlimited:

This particular one dey vex me... Why put all that vegatable and add only shaki to it..

I mean just one shaki in all that vegetable... I would not take it...
izznor my fault nah grin
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by iamrealdeji(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Op is Killing me with these sets of Amala o. I love Amala with abula and nice meats,very hot. My wifey must know how to prepare Amala,no matter where she's from

1 Like

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by iamrealdeji(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
If you really want to enjoy amala,go to a nice buka and order for a plate of Amala with abula. Homemade amala is not always that delicious

1 Like

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by soberdrunk(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
ehissi:

In that case your blood has been padded........................................ angry

Correct Amala and gbegiri + ewedu + stew + shaki + correct chicken has been known to raise the dead seeeh......... grin

Baba you havent 'lived' until you try 'freshly' made fufu with "freshly" made bitterleaf soup AKA "ofe olugbu". I went to my igbo friends village last christmas and after eating different heavenly meals for 1 week, they literally had to drag me out of the village! grin grin. I am not an 'Omo ale' but when it comes to food, I GIVE IT TO MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS! IGBO KWENU!!! grin grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by totit: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

Baba you havent 'lived' until you try 'freshly' made fufu with "freshly" made bitterleaf soup AKA "ofe olugbu". I went to my igbo friends village last christmas and after eating different heavenly meals for 1 week, they literally had to drag me out of the village! grin grin. I am not an 'Omo ale' but when it comes to food, I GIVE IT TO MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS! IGBO KWENU!!! grin grin cheesy

O please.. this is amala thread grin Abeg waka

And besides : one man poison is another man's ...

So abeg, carry you bitter or water leaf soup palava commot for here.. grin

11 Likes

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Tobium1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ndi ofe aziza

1 Like

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Emeka71(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Similar to the kind of Amala that I eat yesterday.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by londoner: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
The food accompanying the a. mala looks really good but the actual a.mala erm no thanks.

I have had it before and I really don't like the taste. My mum likes it though.

2 Likes

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
i haven't had AMALA in 4 years!!! So depressing.....
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Forwetinnah: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Don't know why but I just loooooove amala kiss

2 Likes

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

hahahahahahahhahaa..THEY LITERALLY HAD TO DRAG ME OUT OF THE VILLAGE"...u are very funny...
anyways kudos to u... i like unbiased pple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics) / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.